The Dreaded Hot Tub Disease

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
So... apparently, hot tubs are more dangerous than you might think.

It was news to me, but a couple days after using my bud's hot tub, I got this disease :http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001460.htm

Basically, it really sucks.

It should go away on its own, but man... I feel like shit.

Anyway else had experiences with this stuff?

Tsure
I don't think you are talking about your head. haermm

SnakeEyes
Ummm.... What?!

Tsure
Nevermind. no expression

=Tired Hiker=
Dudes, I'm like the biggest hot tub enthusiast I know, howcome I haven't got it! mad

SnakeEyes
Haha, maybe you need to find a hot tub that has unbalanced pH levels or something.

And then sit in it for 2 hours like I did.

Rogue Jedi
that frothing foam looks like gay manjuice.

Tsure
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
Dudes, I'm like the biggest hot tub enthusiast I know, howcome I haven't got it! mad Because, you are a hiker? confused

Rogue Jedi
Dudes, I'm like the biggest hot tub enthusiast I know, howcome I haven't got it! mad case in point. laughing

=Tired Hiker=
happy

Strangelove
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
So... apparently, hot tubs are more dangerous than you might think.

It was news to me, but a couple days after using my bud's hot tub, I got this disease :http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001460.htm

Basically, it really sucks.

It should go away on its own, but man... I feel like shit.

Anyway else had experiences with this stuff? Mmmm.....pus

Rogue Jedi
happy you, sir, are guilty of spilling your gay manjuice in the hot tub. stick out tongue

Tsure
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you, sir, are guilty of spilling your gay manjuice in the hot tub. stick out tongue Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
happy

Rogue Jedi
what a piss poor aim you have.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
you, sir, are guilty of spilling your gay manjuice in the hot tub. stick out tongue

Well, when you're not around I gotta spill it somewhere. srug

Rogue Jedi
I am gonna tell your lady that you dont even give reach arounds. what a selfish lover.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.