Kenshiro vs Raoh vs Toki vs Jagi vs Shin vs Rei vs Shuu vs Souther

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
who wins in this fotns rumble?

every man for themselves!

Raoh vs Toki vs Kenshiro vs Jagi vs Shin vs Rei vs Shuu vs Souther!

1st battle video game version FOTNS PS2 video game

2nd battle 1980's tv series versions

3rd battle modern ova versions

Xenogears
The devil is coming.

Sado22
OH NO!!!!
*runs away because the world is going to end*

~The Doesn't-want-to-be-in-the-middle-of-this-huge-chaos Sado-sama

colonelf40
man this is the battle ive always wanted to see in fotns!

the fight goes something like this:

Souther vs Shuu - Shuu was killed by Souther who made him lift the top of that damn ****ing pyramid of his and because of thats im giving this to Shuu by defalt.
Man i cant over that emotional scene of him screaming Kenshiro's name while slowly dying. Shuu had a cooler style than Souther so its time for revenge!

Rei vs Shin - well Rei comes second to Raoh has my favourite character in FOTNS and he probally has the most fearsome style of the South Star. Shin on the other hand was the one who scared Kenshiro in the first place and cause of that, Rei takes this one cause he is more skilled and way cooler!

Toki vs Jagi - these 2 brothers have always been at odds with each other over who would be the hokuto shinken successor. Toki supports younger brother Kenshiro while Jagi supports older brother Raoh.
Toki uses his style to heal people while Jagi is a loser with little fighting experience and uses a shotgun to fight! Toki takes this one due to the fact that Jagi is always reguarded as the black sheep of the 4 brothers.
To me Jagi is a complete coward compared to all the others!

Raoh vs Kenshiro - Well this is the main event! The 2 most powerfull on out of the 8 characters!
The oldest vs the youngest of Ryuken's 4 sons, this is one tough call but im gonna give this to Raoh due to the fact in the original ending Raoh actually beats the daylights outta little brother Kenshiro!

so we are left with Raoh, Shuu , Toki and Rei

Raoh vs Shuu - well this one has to go to Raoh, stronger, more powerfull, more tougher, more experience, superior style than Shuu.

Toki vs Rei - both are good fighters but this has to go to Rei, he has the more fearsome attacks and strengh/speed advantages over Toki

the final 2

Rei vs Raoh - My 2 favourite outta the 8 fighters! and as much as i like Rei and his style there is no denying that he doesnt quite stack up to the monster that is Raoh! This will be even worse than what happened to him in the movie but instead of dying within 3 days. Raoh would completely paste Rei into dust!

AND THE WINNER IS..........................................................................

THE KING OF FISTS!, THE EMPEROR! , THE MONSTER!, THE TYRANT!
THE BEST VILLIAN IN THE HISTORY OF JAPANESE ANIMATION!

RAOH!!!
AND HE ****ING RULES WITH IRONFIST!!!

colonelf40
man this is the battle ive always wanted to see in fotns!

the fight goes something like this:

Souther vs Shuu - Shuu was killed by Souther who made him lift the top of that damn ****ing pyramid of his and because of thats why im giving this to Shuu by defalt.
Man i cant over that emotional scene of him screaming Kenshiro's name while slowly dying. Shuu had a cooler style than Souther so its time for revenge!

Rei vs Shin - well Rei comes second to Raoh has my favourite character in FOTNS and he probally has the most fearsome style of the South Star. Shin on the other hand was the one who scared Kenshiro in the first place and cause of that, Rei takes this one cause he is more skilled and way cooler!

Toki vs Jagi - these 2 brothers have always been at odds with each other over who would be the hokuto shinken successor. Toki supports younger brother Kenshiro while Jagi supports older brother Raoh.
Toki uses his style to heal people while Jagi is a loser with little fighting experience and uses a shotgun to fight! Toki takes this one due to the fact that Jagi is always reguarded as the black sheep of the 4 brothers.
To me Jagi is a complete coward compared to all the others!

Raoh vs Kenshiro - Well this is the main event! The 2 most powerfull on out of the 8 characters!
The oldest vs the youngest of Ryuken's 4 sons, this is one tough call but im gonna give this to Raoh due to the fact in the original ending Raoh actually beats the daylights outta little brother Kenshiro!

so we are left with Raoh, Shuu , Toki and Rei

Raoh vs Shuu - well this one has to go to Raoh, stronger, more powerfull, more tougher, more experience, superior style than Shuu.

Toki vs Rei - both are good fighters but this has to go to Rei, he has the more fearsome attacks and strengh/speed advantages over Toki

the final 2

Rei vs Raoh - My 2 favourite outta the 8 fighters! and as much as i like Rei and his style there is no denying that he doesnt quite stack up to the monster that is Raoh! This will be even worse than what happened to him in the movie but instead of dying within 3 days. Raoh would completely paste Rei into dust!

AND THE WINNER IS..............................................................................................
THE KING OF FISTS!, THE EMPEROR! , THE MONSTER!
THE TYRANT!, THE WARLORD!, THE CONQUEROR!

THE BEST VILLIAN IN THE HISTORY OF JAPANESE ANIMATION!

RAOH!!!
AND HE ****ING RULES WITH AN IRONFIST!!!

Sado22
Souther would probably win though yeah, shuu was a billion times cooler. but then again, if kenshiro could figure out that his pressure points were reversed then so could a more experienced Shuu.
Souther.

*GASP*
man this fight would be so f--king cool! Rei and Shin are both slice and dice...well more like slice and poke but you know, whatever. Definitely, rei will get new peircings but in the end he'll make a pepperoni club sandwich out of Shin.
Rei all the way. Shin was cool too, though.

Jaggi was a putz...Toki was almost as good as Raoh and Kenshiro. Toki pwns him.

actually in the manga and the original story (the movie was edited in MANY ways) Kenshiro and Raoh had a stalemate in that fight. even in the japanese version of that movie, they both stalemate since Lin stops them. towards the later arc of the story once Julia is dead (this takes place around 10 years later), Kenshiro defeats Raoh with a heartblow...and then Raoh kills himself after both brother reconcile. that was touching scene sad
Kenshiro wins.

that leaves Kenshiro, Rei, Toki and Shuu.
well I would like to see Toki take on Shuu since they both are the passive, kind and loving type. between the two, i can't really say. storyline wise toki is as good as Kenshiro and Raoh so I assume he takes it.
toki wins.

Rei and kenshiro is answered by the fact that Raoh killed rei while Kenshiro stalemated Raoh (and in their next fight killed him). Kenshiro wins.

Kenshiro then defeats Toki aswell.

THE WINNER IS: wwaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...............ta ta tat atatatatat... waaaaatcha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you're already dead....

~The Fist of the Northstar Sado-sama

colonelf40
hey sado!

great opinions on the 8 way brawl!
its kinda obivous that Kenshiro is your favourite outta 8 so whose your 2nd favourite?

Shuu tore out his own eyes to save Kenshiro's life and that is what makes him 3rd after Raoh and Rei

i have seen the tv series ending were Kenshiro/Raoh face off and Raoh finally figures out why kenshiro was chosen to become the successor, so he says "OF THIS LIFE I HAVE NO REGRETS!" and sends himself to heaven to be with his biological brother Toki.
that scene alongside with the death of Shuu was the most awsome scene in the entire series!

by the way have you seen the new FOTNS ovas?
the animations are good, so is the violence/gore and RAOH looks even cooler with white hair!

even though Jagi is a loser i still think he is one cool villian!
he told Shin to steal Yuria/Julia from Kenshiro, kidnapped Rei's little sister and framed Kenshiro for it!

What a brother to have!

Sado22
Yo

yup kenshiro is my favorite. the second is Rei...just too cool to actually and his fighting style is just scary. remember the bit in the animated movie where he slices two guys and the slide into each other? that was wicked.
the third is the baddy from the OVA's, Seiji. the guy was just badass. Raoh is up there with Seiji. both of them are badass and still tragic.

so far there are four OVA's that have come out. there is one called the "Shin Hukoto No Ken" which is like 3 interconnected 50 mintues movies. Really f--king good. the main baduy is this guy Seiji (the one i mentioned above) and his style is awesome. there is this one part where he punches this guy in the stomach and his entrails just burst into his own hands. wicked!
the fourth one is called "Raoh No Gaiden" or "Legend of Raoh". that's the one you're talking about with the white hair (and damn he looks badass). that was pretty good but i didn't like the toned down voilence. only one headblowing scenesad
the coolest bit was the one where Roah rapes the army over! laughing

the Shin Hukoto No Ken is after Raoh No Gaiden....much later. so all the villains and the previous people are all dead/gone/blown up. In that thing you get to see Raoh's son, Ryu for a breif cameo big grin

I'm waiting for the new ones that are about to come out this year or the next:
Julia no Gaiden, Rei no Gaiden and of course Kenshiro no Gaiden

CANT WAIT, DAMN IT!!! mad

~The Fist of the Northstar Sado-sama smile

Lana
Against the rules.

1) Not originated in a video game.

2) 1v1v1 (and so on) fights not allowed.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.