Amazons Attack: Worst Comic Event EVER!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
All the characters are completely out of character. Character history and continuity are completely ignored (Hipployta isn't a queen! Themyscira has been a democracy for over half a decade...) Enormous PIS and character stupidity (Why the f**k is the entire JLA having trouble with a couple of women on flying horses!) Nothing in the plot makes any sense whatsoever...

And the main question: Why are the Amazons attacking the first damn place?!?!

Worst. Comic. Event. EVER.

Even worst than Onslaught: Reborn....

grey fox
I had it pegged as a shit-pice as soon as it came out.

Simple reason : The amazons suck and very few people actually care about them (no offense Draco)

Add in the poor art and bad writing , then you have a cluster-f*ck of stupidity .

At least Onslaught Reborn had some awesome covers.

jumpmann
Yeah it was pretty asstacular.

Shouldn't exist, and Sinestro Corps deserves every bit of hype that went towards AA.

Ass ass.

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
poor art/B]

I agree with everything but this. Pete Woods rocks.

Martian_mind
Of course it sucks,it centers around women,the only thing women are good for is sucking....and something that rhymes with that.

stick out tongue

Darth Vicious
Honestly all I do with the issues is look at the pictures because I dont understand wtf is going on.

Validus
Who would have guessed the Amazons couldn't carry an event? laughing out loud

I would call it the worst event ever but 2 years from now, nobody will remember anything about it.

willRules
How big is the event supposed to be? I read like two issues and the art and storyline was poor (Although art>storyline for this event). sad

Mider999
Originally posted by jumpmann
Yeah it was pretty asstacular.

Shouldn't exist, and Sinestro Corps deserves every bit of hype that went towards AA.

Ass ass.

so you dont like sinestro corps either

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What exactly is supposed to happen after this series is over?

Mider999
what amazon returns........nothing all the chicks in the DC say well........im sorry i turned my back and actually fought my fellow heroes IT WAS THAT TIME OF MONTH!

Ibovitch
I hate that event

Grimm22
I haven't even picked up the main book.

I've just been reading Wonder Woman and even there I can tell it's a horrible story.

Seriously, the big attack from the Amazons are Bees?!?

manjaro
im just pissed by the fact that the heroes are just standing around and doind nothing, while these women are murdering innocent ppl...And i justt love the way they were able to take out fighter jets with arrows....fired from bows.......by hand!!!! blink blink

ok so we know that heroes arent gonna kill, so even if superman wants to do his regular stuff, like fly around at incredible speeds and disable all thier equipment, and hit ppl in pressure points why the f **** doesnt he at least do that?!?!?!? he has somehow managed to let bats convince him to stay on the sidelines, under the notion of "lets see what wonder woman is gonna do first" pfftt.. this is so bad ears from now when fanboys in vs forums across the net are debating they will never even dare quote any charcter feats from this work of fart

Grimm22
Originally posted by manjaro
im just pissed by the fact that the heroes are just standing around and doind nothing, while these women are murdering innocent ppl...And i justt love the way they were able to take out fighter jets with arrows....fired from bows.......by hand!!!! blink blink

ok so we know that heroes arent gonna kill, so even if superman wants to do his regular stuff, like fly around at incredible speeds and disable all thier equipment, and hit ppl in pressure points why the f **** doesnt he at least do that?!?!?!? he has somehow managed to let bats convince him to stay on the sidelines, under the notion of "lets see what wonder woman is gonna do first" pfftt.. this is so bad ears from now when fanboys in vs forums across the net are debating they will never even dare quote any charcter feats from this work of fart

Because they need to strech this out for 6 issues even though it should have ended with one.

Seriously, Superman alone should have pwned the entire amazon army, but with the entire JLA? It's a joke

WrathfulDwarf
Wil Pfeifer just GTFO DCU....now!

roughrider
I'm pissed that this continues to be the fallout of Diana's neccessary killing of Maxwell Lord, years later. She saved Superman and Batman, and she continues to get a raw deal from the DC Universe & editors. When it comes to making tough decisions, she's got more balls than Clark & Bruce put together. wink

A dumb event, to be sure. On the plus side I think the art is good; reminds me of Travel Foreman's work on the Ares mini.

Grimm22
DC just doesn't know what to do with her character

They constantly say that she is part of the big 3 in the DCU, but she doesn't have NEARLY as much influence as Superman or Batman do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.