Dooku vs ROTS anakin force fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Manslayer
Ok well dooku gets owned in a duel so what about a force fight? Imo i think dooku wins here

Darth Sexy
In a force fight Anakin would get owned.

kiddo44
i don't think it would be wtf pwnage, but the Old Man would win a force fight.

darthsith19
Originally posted by kiddo44
i don't think it would be wtf pwnage, but the Old Man would win a force fight.

vader11
Dooku wins, but no pwnage.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
The great Dooku beats Anakin in a force only fight.

kamhal
I think dooku wins but not owns. After all, if douko owned anakin in a force fight, anakin would be beat by dooku's powers. In ROTS, after anakin entered "in teh zone", and just before he cut his hands, there was a 1 or 2 seconds scene, when anakin pushes dooku back with a lightsaber movement and looks at him without attacking. If dooku could overcome anakin's force defenses when he was focus on him, he would definitly use his powers in that moment.

BlaxicanHydra
EDIT: Wrong thread.

kamhal
Sorry but, wrong thread... Besides Mundi was damn tired, probably injured and grievous had "surprise and fear" on his side, so i think that if the fight had happened in other conditions, Mundi could have fought better. And even then let's not forget that Mundi fought Grievous for a while until the the CT arrived, who may have distracted him, causing him to lost his lightsaber. AND we don't know if that would be the end of Mundi since he could have dodged Grievous or pushing him back and recatch his lightsaber. So, too many what ifs...

Darth Subjekt
Hate to say it, but Dooku pulls out the win here. Only chance i see for Anakin, is if he does a choke right off the bat and doesn't let go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.