Captain America vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
If this has been done, my bad, I just didnt see it on the search.

No prep, Capt has his shield and Bullseye has 40 razor sharp shuriken.

Fighting in an arena.

Ibovitch
Bullseye. He would throw them in all directions, bouncing off walls, and all hitting Cap from different angles. Through Bullseye would lose on a wall-less field.

Daredevil1
Cap takes this 7-8/10.

His enhanced stats plus his prowess is for the win. Plus his shield negates most of Bullseye throwing arsenal.

Wynndar
Last issue of Thunderbolts was very satisfying...Although American Eagle is stronger than Cap, I think this fight would have a similar outcome.

guy222
Originally posted by braz
If this has been done, my bad, I just didnt see it on the search.

No prep, Capt has his shield and Bullseye has 40 razor sharp shuriken.

Fighting in an arena.

steve

Ibovitch
Guys, you seem to forget that this is an arena.
Bullseye can throw objects with great force and accurary. no doubt his shurikens would bounce off fly around like mad... things... and hit Cap. Cap cant have his shield everywhere.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Daredevil1
Cap takes this 7-8/10.

His enhanced stats plus his prowess is for the win. Plus his shield negates most of Bullseye throwing arsenal.

Of course. This thread sux, of course Cap wins....duh.

llagrok
Bullseye shouldn't be weaker than Cap. Bullseye's got adamantium skeleton, let's not forget that.

braz
Originally posted by Alfheim
Of course. This thread sux, of course Cap wins....duh.

baby

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Steve Rogers here.

quanchi112
cap all day

Caps Conscience
Cap destroys him. Cap can dodge his attacks plus block and counter with his sheild. Cap is accurate with the sheild also.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by llagrok
Bullseye shouldn't be weaker than Cap. Bullseye's got adamantium skeleton, let's not forget that.

Spinal column. And no, that doesn't put him near Cap's strength level. Cap would beat the snot out of this sicko.

guy222
steve

Metalmanx
Am I the only one here that believes Bullseye will take the majority here?

DeathKap
Originally posted by Metalmanx
I believe he could as well. Im sure cap cant dodge an block every single one if they r all thrown at him.

Scoobless
Cap schools him 10/10

And shuriken don't bounce.

BUSTER1
Cap all the way

tkitna
Originally posted by Metalmanx

Just about.

Its Captain America dammit. He wont lose to Bullseye.

Daredevil1
Yeah Cap just seems to be better in overall capabilities. Bullseye will give him problems but I just don't see him getting the majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.