the great evil beast vs the infinity being

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordboo
who would win?

lordboo
Originally posted by lordboo
who would win?
im thinking stalemate??

Thanos_THOTU
I'd go with the beast, I haven't really been convinced that the Infinity Being is as powerful as claimed, after all Thanos with the Gauntlet was also called God, etc.

guy222
who would win?

GEB

lordboo
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
I'd go with the beast, I haven't really been convinced that the Infinity Being is as powerful as claimed, after all Thanos with the Gauntlet was also called God, etc.
thanos only had six gems,with the seventh gem its supposedly make the ig more powerfull.the seven gems are the infinity being which would make it more powerfull than the ig?

Thanos_THOTU
thanos only had six gems,with the seventh gem its supposedly make the ig more powerfull.the seven gems are the infinity being which would make it more powerfull than the ig?
Actually the 7th only gave the gem's a mind, the Living Tribunal said that when the 6th worked in unision their true potential would be unlocked.

Besides the other 6 gem ate the 7th, after Nemessis saga.
So perhaps it's power is in them now.

But as for feats he (True IB) hasent done anything exept for creating the first universe, and it died in the process.

lordboo
Actually the 7th only gave the gem's a mind, the Living Tribunal said that when the 6th worked in unision their true potential would be unlocked.

But as for feats he (True IB) hasent done anything exept for creating the first universe, and it died in the process.

i totaly agree with you view,but imo stalemate.

celestialdemon
I'd say stalemate.

Thanos_THOTU
Personally I think this thing with the Infinity Being is one of Mr Master's attempt to make a Marvel character equal to one of the many aspect's of DC's God, like the one you brought up the Great Darkness, but also the Voice, the Hand, the Source.

Mr Master
Personally I think this thing with the Infinity Being is one of Mr Master's attempt

to make a Marvel character equal to one of the many aspect's of DC's God

dontgetit

Dude,

you post what you post and right or wrong I never judge you because
I believe you love the Cosmics and I respect that.

But don't make an attempt to become the next kmc bull shit artist,

believe me other cats have that spot taken.

Everything I've said about the Infinity Being comes straight from Canon Marvel comics,

the Brothers on the other hand that you overhype continuously are NOT Canon, were never Supreme, did not create the Omniverse, were owend by the LT and Spectre, were nearly obliterated by the LT and the Spectre and finally,

were retconned 3 Months after their supposed existence. laughing

That crap, was crap from beginning to end.

Yea, IMO.

Mr Master
Actually the 7th only gave the gem's a mind,

Not true.

The Ego Gem has a powerset of it's own.

The Ego Gem is what completes the Infinity Being.

4 Gems (Power-Soul-Mind-Space) nearly destroyed ALL the Realities.

the Living Tribunal said that when the 6th worked in unision their true potential would be unlocked.
Not true.

That's actually impossible.

What the f**k? WHere did you read this?

The Infinity Being created the Omniverse actually, erm

and the Omniverse is STILL expanding.

In fact,

the Infinity Being created Reality as we know it according to Thanos,
Diana of the Ultraverse,
and Mephisto and the New updated IG Bio.

Goddess Kali
Infinity Being was the only thing that existed in all realities, IT HAD NO OTHER.

"Everything that was, was only a part of itself"

-Thanos, in Thanos Quest

1) IG is already proven to be AT LEAST multiversal in power...that's just the fact, and it has been proven again and again by both Mr. Master and Galan

2) In Marvel The End, Thanos compared both the Cosmic Cube and IG to the Heart of Infinity, and concluded that while IG only gave him external power over all, the Heart made him one with everything. The only official difference between IG and HOTU is that IG's power is external, while HOTU's power is internal

3) And finally, The Great Evil Beast is one half the Presence. The Presence encompasses all that is DC. Good and Evil.

SAme with the Infinity Being. IG Being was not good or evil, it simply was what it was...all of existance. From its death spawned all of creation, all reality, all that existed. The IG was the embodyment of its power, but not the totality of its being.

Retconned or not, when you speak of the IG BEING, there is only one source..the Thanos Quest, which clearly dictates that this was the first true God of Marvel.

This is either a stalement or IG Being wins.

And remember...Heart of the Infinity is really nothing more than a rip off of the Infinity Gems...both power sources are simply the remnants of supreme beings.

IG Being came first, and before the mention of TOAA, there was the Infinity Being.

Goddess Kali
So speaks Former Lord Urizen lol

King Kandy
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
Infinity Being was the only thing that existed in all realities, IT HAD NO OTHER.

"Everything that was, was only a part of itself"

-Thanos, in Thanos Quest
NOT TRUE!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2889/igcreatedmephisto8bo.th.jpg

1) IG is already proven to be AT LEAST multiversal in power...that's just the fact, and it has been proven again and again by both Mr. Master and Galan
Effecting three universes (Two, actualy) isn't the same as being able to effect the entire multiverse.

2) In Marvel The End, Thanos compared both the Cosmic Cube and IG to the Heart of Infinity, and concluded that while IG only gave him external power over all, the Heart made him one with everything. The only official difference between IG and HOTU is that IG's power is external, while HOTU's power is internal
The other difference is that HOTU>LT and LT>IG.

SAme with the Infinity Being. IG Being was not good or evil, it simply was what it was...all of existance. From its death spawned all of creation, all reality, all that existed. The IG was the embodyment of its power, but not the totality of its being.
The IG didn't have 100% of IB's power.

Retconned or not, when you speak of the IG BEING, there is only one source..the Thanos Quest, which clearly dictates that this was the first true God of Marvel.
It had to die to create a universe... Also, who do you think created the IB? It didn't just pop out of nowhere.

Mider999
you all say the IG is beyond the LT and the GEB is equal to the presance thus GEB wins

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mider999
you all say the IG is beyond the LT
...No one says that.

Mider999
GEB is not half the presance i thought he was the presance oppisite not its half and also its equal. Anyway the GEB wins

Endless Mike
GEB

starlock
Infinity being for the win

Tork
GEB ftw.

Mr Master
Originally posted by King Kandy
NOT TRUE!

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/2889/igcreatedmephisto8bo.th.jpg

While it's true other life-forms existed in the Infinity Being's Infinite Universe,

we should remember they were all Him, and He was Them.

This is why the Infinity Being was alone,

because everything that was ... was Him.

Even the Totality of Eternity (Multiverse) has some measure of un-predictability.

Effecting three universes (Two, actualy)

isn't the same as being able to effect the entire multiverse.

It was Three Universes, the 616 and the duplicate he merged it with,

and the Universe he was in which was separate from both.

That was an Incomplete IG btw, which happened to Own the UN.

Let's not forget the 4 Gems that were Creating RealitieS from scratch,
and stacking them one one top of the other.

These same 4 Gems nearly destroyed "ALL the Realities"

That's 4 Gems, the IG is 6, the IB is 7.

Why do cats overlook this? erm

The other difference is that HOTU>LT and LT>IG.

True.

But IMO, IB=TOAA at the very least.

The IG didn't have 100% of IB's power.

True.

It had to die to create a universe...

Not exactly.

It died to separate itself from the creation that would be spawned by it's power.

This is why it imbued the 7 Gems with it's power and consciousness,

to experience existence being APART from Reality in this New Universe.

This New Universe is today the Omniverse, and it's still expanding.

Nemesis was never able to even approach it's potential,

and Nemesis still managed to affect RealitieS across Two MultiverseS.

Also, who do you think created the IB? It didn't just pop out of nowhere.

According to it's Origin?

No one created the IB, it simply always was.

Merlyn
Originally posted by Mr Master
According to it's Origin?

No one created the IB, it simply always was. I may be wrong,

But I think he was referring to the real writers/artists of comics,

In which case they would have been responsible for the IB's creation, .

srug

Thanos_THOTU
Doesnt Diana say that it created your universe (refering to the 616) and Thanos that it created his (refering to the 616) besides arent there more of the gems in the Multiverse, Slilver Surfer and Impossible man have gotten their hands on a pair.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.