Man of Miracles vs DC god and marvels one above all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins this could both one above all and DC god
beat the Man of Miracles

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_of_Miracles_%28comics%29

celestialdemon
Team wins. Two supreme beings are greater than one.

Thanos_THOTU
Meh, Image-verse isnt that developed yet, less feats and so forth.
For the moment, I'd say each one in team solos.

nvrbeenwthagirl
MOM has other universes that we have never seen. He actually created God and the Devil. I'd say it's a 3 way Tie. Tho DC's God did actually absorb some of MOM's creations into it's multiverse. And TOAA absorbed The Ultraverse. High feats for any supreme beings.

Emperor Ashtar
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
MOM has other universes that we have never seen. He actually created God and the Devil. I'd say it's a 3 way Tie. Tho DC's God did actually absorb some of MOM's creations into it's multiverse. And TOAA absorbed The Ultraverse. High feats for any supreme beings.

When was this?

lionking
yeah when

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

MOM is a she more than a he

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
Meh, Image-verse isnt that developed yet, less feats and so forth.
For the moment, I'd say each one in team solos.

You dont know what you are talking about....Image is far greater than you imagine.

King Kandy
Stalemate... Two supreme beings can't beat one, they'll just tie. Because they are immortal and unlimited, nothing they do will faze eachother.

guy222
Originally posted by King Kandy
Stalemate... Two supreme beings can't beat one, they'll just tie. Because they are immortal and unlimited, nothing they do will faze eachother.

agreed

Mider999
they are not supreme there just comic book characters the thing is that MOM has kids who are basically unkillable

King Kandy
Originally posted by Mider999
they are not supreme there just comic book characters the thing is that MOM has kids who are basically unkillable
And so is MoM herself. And so are TOAA/Presence.

Just like in Spawn, two unkillable beings can't beat one... Because they are unkillable.

Goddess Kali
HAHHAAA

Marvel's TOAA and DC's Presence need to team up to defeat Image's MoM hahahhahhaaaa

King Kandy
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
HAHHAAA

Marvel's TOAA and DC's Presence need to team up to defeat Image's MoM hahahhahhaaaa
They still won't win... 1,000,000 omnipotent beings cannot beat one, it will always be a stalemate.

Goddess Kali
True that King Kandy

Mider999
there not omnipatent but whatever i guess its a stalemate even though MOM's creations seem to be stronger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.