My Haunted House

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tsure
My house has always been haunted and I never thought it that big of a deal. I thought I would share this bit with you. While I was shaving today, the damn Bathtub stopper kept floating back and forth across my face. After the 10th time it started pissing me off. So, I smacked it to the floor. Me thinking that it was over, was wrong. It did it again. Ugh, I had to deal with that the whole time I was shaving. Stupid Ghost.

Barker
Then it tried going up your bum, and you swatted it away and turned around and saw your brother, right?

Am I right?

Am I?

TRH
Originally posted by Barker
Then it tried going up your bum, and you swatted it away and turned around and saw your brother, right?

Am I right?

Am I? Is he?...Is he?

Barker
Am I?

Eh?

inner g
trh is more interested than barker

TRH
Originally posted by inner g
trh is more interested than barker etc

Tsure
No. You all don't know everything. If I gave you the little fact that my brother lives with my dad and his mom while I live with my mother help? I'm only up to visit my dad on the weekends. The house I'm talking about it my mother's. no expression

inner g
watch it trh will be offering to play your daddy , he likes little boys

Barker
Originally posted by Tsure
No. You all don't know everything. If I gave you the little fact that my brother lives with my dad and his mom while I live with my mother help? I'm only up to visit my dad on the weekends. The house I'm talking about it my mother's. no expression
Are you sure it's a good idea that he stays with another dude? no expression

Tsure
I was thinking the same thing haermm

Thorrin
Ghost anal? crylaugh

Barker
I was thinking the same thing haermm
He'll be seeing the Oh face for sure.

Tsure
He'll be seeing the Oh face for sure. Better than me. haermm

Barker
You'll never that face out of anyone. haermm

Tsure
Speak English? haermm

This is my last post of the next two days. Bye Friends...well not friends. Bye.

Barker
crylaugh herbnone

TRH
Speak English? haermm

This is my last post of the next two days. Bye Friends...well not friends. Bye. bye

=Tired Hiker=
Bye, it's been hell . . . I mean swell. huh

Röland
My house is haunted too, but not with anal loving ghosts. herbvin

Jim Colyer
There is no such thing as a haunted house and no such thing as ghosts.

chillmeistergen
There might be.

AOR
Originally posted by Jim Colyer

Shun the non-believer mhm SHUUUUUNNN

Röland
Originally posted by Jim Colyer

*stones to death*

AOR

Tommy Sanchez
I doubt there aren't

Röland
Originally posted by AOR
I said shun him, SHUN HIM shakefist

I shunned him, by killing him. 131

Leo.M
My house has always been haunted and I never thought it that big of a deal. I thought I would share this bit with you. While I was shaving today, the damn Bathtub stopper kept floating back and forth across my face. After the 10th time it started pissing me off. So, I smacked it to the floor. Me thinking that it was over, was wrong. It did it again. Ugh, I had to deal with that the whole time I was shaving. Stupid Ghost.

I think your brother just slipped you a ruffie. ermm

AOR

Rodgort

Rodgort
Originally posted by AOR
Shun the non-believer mhm SHUUUUUNNN Charlie the Unicorn FTW 131

AOR
Originally posted by Rodgort
Charlie the Unicorn FTW 131

shocking Charlie, charlieeee, come one charlie, cHArrrrrlllliiieeee. yay ChArrrrAArrllelkqepfljw'dklfgj ;wrglj rlgwbj

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH blowup

Rodgort
Originally posted by AOR
shocking Charlie, charlieeee, come one charlie, cHArrrrrlllliiieeee. yay ChArrrrAArrllelkqepfljw'dklfgj ;wrglj rlgwbj

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH blowup Kasploosh? 131

AOR
Kasploosh? 131

Kasploosh? shrug

Ah damn, they took my kidney stick out tongue

Röland
What's it haunted with? herbvin

Dunno. herbvin

Da Rev
Standard TSB reply, Ted.

Röland
Originally posted by Da Rev
Standard TSB reply, Ted.

Is Ted someone's codename?

Da Rev

Röland
Stop pretending, you know exactly who it is.

Is the hot tea, hot or cold?

*buzz* Yes, Keanu Reeves.

Keanu: Is it iced tea?

NO! It is not iced tea!

Keanu: Then I have no idea.

Da Rev
I'll take Famous The Rapists

Röland
I'll take Famous The Rapists

I'll take Ape t*t for $500.

Selina*Starfire

You're kidding, right? confused

Tsure
Originally posted by Selina*Starfire
You're kidding, right? confused Nope.

Lara
I have an annoying friend as well.
I have a bronze faery ornament in my bed room which keeps turning around to face the wall, of its own accord. Every time i move it back it moves again, but only when I'm not in the room and no one goes in my room, i already ruled that out.
I've given up moving it back now, so its still facing the wall stupid thing!

DarkC
Do that medium writing thing, let them possess your arm to write crazy shit.

Da Rev

Lara
Originally posted by DarkC
Do that medium writing thing, let them possess your arm to write crazy shit.

you mean vacant writing.
I tried that before and didnt get any where.

Selina*Starfire
Nope.

Seriously?!?! shock

Tsure
Originally posted by Lara
I have an annoying friend as well.
I have a bronze faery ornament in my bed room which keeps turning around to face the wall, of its own accord. Every time i move it back it moves again, but only when I'm not in the room and no one goes in my room, i already ruled that out.
I've given up moving it back now, so its still facing the wall stupid thing! lmao. Mine only lives in the stupid bathroom. It does stupid stuff like turn the lights off. That only happens once I'm in the shower for a bit. The damn thing also stops up the tub when I'm taking a shower so I have a half tub when I'm done. no expression Stupid ghost.

Lara
mine....
changes the channel on the tv,
plays with my hair when I'm trying to sleep,
freaks me out in the kitchen on a regular basis,
hides things,its favourites are keys of all things!,
makes the lights flicker,
changes the temperature of the water when i'm in the shower,
and likes to tickle my feet when i'm watching a dvd.

all very weird stuff.

Tsure
Sounds like a trickster. Lol
Plugs the tub up.
Floats thing in front of me while I'm shaving
Turns the lights off
Pushes the shower current back
Random burst of cold air
Changes temp in the water
Hide my tooth brush
Breaths in my ear

Selina*Starfire
Damn.... shocking Can I come over? jumpy I love the supernatural. 131

Tsure
Lol. If you want. He only messes with my sister and I. Doesn't bother my mom worth a lick of shit. I don't get it. I assume it is a child ghost.

Lara
could be or could be a playful family member

Selina*Starfire
Hm.... do you know the story of your house? That helps in figuring it out. yes God, I love this stuff!!! faint If I were you, I'd find out everything there is to know. eek! Ah, I'm all excited. jumpy

Lara
nothing to do with my house it was new when we moved in the spirits moved with us laughing out loud

Selina*Starfire
Seriously? messed

Lara
yes very

Selina*Starfire
Weird. messed

Menetnashté
I'll take famous titties.
Whore Semen for $200.
lmao. Mine only lives in the stupid bathroom. It does stupid stuff like turn the lights off. That only happens once I'm in the shower for a bit. The damn thing also stops up the tub when I'm taking a shower so I have a half tub when I'm done. no expression Stupid ghost.
So I'm guessing it's uncomfortable to masturbate in the shower?

Röland
I'll take famous titties.

Let's see what Mr. Connery wrote down. You wrote "V", the question was right a number and that is a Roman numeral, let's see what you wagered.

"sVck it Trebek"

Hahahahahahahahha, the day is mine!

SpartanII

Am I right?

Am I?

lmao!

DarkC
lmao. Mine only lives in the stupid bathroom. It does stupid stuff like turn the lights off. That only happens once I'm in the shower for a bit. The damn thing also stops up the tub when I'm taking a shower so I have a half tub when I'm done. no expression Stupid ghost.
Sounds like one of those old fashioned poltergeists.

Selina*Starfire
Lol. If you want. He only messes with my sister and I. Doesn't bother my mom worth a lick of shit. I don't get it. I assume it is a child ghost.

Does your mother even know about the ghost? And...er...doesn't it bother your brother? confused

Lara
that is a good question selina.

Tsure: have tried asking your invisible friend, nicely, to stop bugging you in such manners?

Tsure
My brother lives with my dad in an entirely different house. Originally posted by Lara
that is a good question selina.

Tsure: have tried asking your invisible friend, nicely, to stop bugging you in such manners? Never crossed my mind.

Lara
try it it might work. as for my visitor they are still messing around with my ornaments!!!!!
I went to the local spiritualist chruch to see one of the mediums that they have there and she couldnt tell who it was or why they were doing it so I'm still baffled.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.