Ryu Hayabusa vs Kyo Kusanagi: The Rematch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Snafu the Great
When Kyo Kusanagi came across Ryu Hayabusa, he was watching Kasumi. Complacent in his superiority, Kyo underestimates his opponent and loses to Ryu. Now even his loss to Goenitz was this bad as Kyo retreats, promising to get even with the super-ninja.

One year later, Ryu Hayabusa is in Hong Kong.

He is planning to compete in a Kumite-esque tournament. He is at a mountain temple overlooking H.K., in deep meditation ala Van Damme in Bloodsport when his cheering section (i.e., Hayate, Kasumi and Ayane) appear with a letter addressed to him.

I'll see you at the tournament, Hayabusa. Kusanagi.

"Challenge accepted," Ryu muses to himself.

During the tournament, both Ryu Hayabusa and Kyo Kusanagi blow through the competition (and without outside interference from rivals, demons and the occasional biological monster).

Ryu faces off against Kyo in the final match.

Ryu: You again, Kusanagi?

Kyo: You were lucky last time. You caught me off guard because you shared the first name as that eunuch.

Ryu: (under his breath) You obviously didn't see that sex tape he did with that Chinese woman. (to Kyo) This is the day, Kyo. We'll see who is better.

Kyo: (shows his flames) You got that right! IKUZE!

Winner will be declared the champion...and earn bragging rights to boot.

ESB -1138
ryu

Xenogears
Ryo

Triple Six
Blood Sport.

Superboy Prime
Chinese dude with bouncing ****.

Xenogears
Well like I said, Ryo Kasanuga would win.

Emperor Ashtar
Kumite Kumite!!!

Xenogears
LOL

Superboy Prime
now...on topic....so what's the point of this thread? You didn't give Kyo any power-ups/special training from someone/knowledge of something to even the odds. The results will be the same as last time.

Snafu the Great
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
now...on topic....so what's the point of this thread? You didn't give Kyo any power-ups/special training from someone/knowledge of something to even the odds. The results will be the same as last time.

Kyo knows not to underestimate his opponent. He also been doing his homework on Ryu Hayabusa (and pissed that he killed an even bigger demon god than him), so he trains for the rematch.

This time, its the strongest version of Kyo against the strongest version of Hayabusa.

Sado22
Van Dam mad

BlaxicanHydra
SHOR-YU-KEN!!1111!!!77!!!9

ermm

Xenogears
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
SHOR-YU-KEN!!1111!!!77!!!9

ermm chair

SteelEagle
The Great Decider Has Returned.....

and guess what: Kyo wins. :P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.