Havok and Cyclops vs The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
I think this'll be a good one.

Symmetric Chaos
Hulk

Even if Havok is using the Nexus no expression

braz
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Hulk

Even if Havok is using the Nexus no expression

Yeah but cant Havok absord Hulks gamma rays? confused

Badabing
Originally posted by braz
Yeah but cant Havok absord Hulks gamma rays? confused That came up in another thread and I don't think anybody found scans of somebody absorbing Hulk's gamma....

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Badabing
That came up in another thread and I don't think anybody found scans of somebody absorbing Hulk's gamma.... Surfer has.
Same as Jack.

norrinradd43
Whoa hulk would not have a prayer against Havok W/Nexus

Badabing
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
Surfer has.
Same as Jack. Do we have any scans though? I couldn't find then and I don't think anybody else could either.

Wynndar
Havok cannot take Hulk's powers away from him, but he can use the wavelength of Hulk's radiation to increase his own powers...last time he did it he ended up knocking himself out while putting a pretty good hurt on the Hulk...who healed a moment later.

Hulk still wins...WWH wouldnt even make it a match

guy222
I think this'll be a good one.

hulk

braz
That came up in another thread and I don't think anybody found scans of somebody absorbing Hulk's gamma....

Hm, doesnt necessarily mean he couldnt. How many times has Havok been up against Hulk? I also think Magneto could do the same thing seeing as he has control over the whole EM spectrum..

Badabing
Hm, doesnt necessarily mean he couldnt. How many times has Havok been up against Hulk? I also think Magneto could do the same thing seeing as he has control over the whole EM spectrum.. I've never seen anybody drain Hulk to the point he reverted back to Banner. My guess is the a high end energy manipulator should be able to do something. But people with machines specifically designed to drain Hulk haven't had great luck.

Jebus reborn
Do we have any scans though? I couldn't find then and I don't think anybody else could either. I have some of Surfer doing it.
Just have to look for it.

Badabing
Originally posted by Jebus reborn
I have some of Surfer doing it.
Just have to look for it. Cool. I just couldn't find any of the scans. miffed Thanks for the help. cool

SpunkySmurph
Cool. I just couldn't find any of the scans. miffed Thanks for the help. cool He hasn't helped yet... ermmnone

Just said he could if he wanted to.

Badabing
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
He hasn't helped yet... ermmnone

Just said he could if he wanted to. Smurph.....durbeware

SpunkySmurph
Smurph.....durbeware Bane of your existence?

Badabing
Bane of your existence? No....Bane of Herc's existance. durlaugh stick out tongue

SpunkySmurph
No....Bane of Herc's existance. durlaugh stick out tongue I'd love to put that as my title, cause "Bane of so-and-so's existence" sounds cool, but certain people probably wouldn't take it in great humor... ermmhappy

Badabing
I'd love to put that as my title, cause "Bane of so-and-so's existence" sounds cool, but certain people probably wouldn't take it in great humor... ermmhappy I would laugh... laughing

G-Mafia
Hulk takes this match fairly quick. These guys can't stop him.

Jebus reborn
Cool. I just couldn't find any of the scans. miffed Thanks for the help. cool This might take a while...

Supreme Smurph
I'd love to put that as my title, cause "Bane of so-and-so's existence" sounds cool, but certain people probably wouldn't take it in great humor... ermmhappy I am the bane to your existence.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Supreme Smurph
I am the bane to your existence. Maybe commit an act of evil or two first, and I'll consider putting you at "Sworn Enemy", and perhaps later upgrade you to "Loathed Rival".

Bane of my existence is a bit much.

Jebus reborn
Ah.
Here:
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/4969/theincrediblehulkv22501ic9.th.jpg

And here:
http://img223.imageshack.us/img223/9638/theincrediblehulkv22503lb6.th.jpg

Wynndar
1) Since the Hulk has evolved the Surfer failed to revert him to Banner on his last attempt of this trick

2)Havok is not the Surfer...not by 1/1000000... He could only absorb the ambient radiation the Hulk was emitting...even then he couldn't control power of that magnitude and it knocked his ass out. In this case it would kill Cyclops too if he were anywhere near by.

Jebus reborn
Originally posted by Wynndar
1) Since the Hulk has evolved the Surfer failed to revert him to Banner on his last attempt of this trick That's only because there was no Banner to revert to, and it was killing Hulk.

batdude123
Bump.

braz
I say the Hulk most likely wins. erm

Hannibal-Lector
this isnt a battle between ss and hulk.... havok and cyclops most likely will lose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.