Batman vs. American Eagle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Grinning Goku
Did a search and was surprised to see that no-one had done this yet (at least I'm hoping). So it's current Batman vs. current American Eagle on the streets of New York (at night of course). Batman has his batarangs, some hypersonics and tear gas pellets on him, but not the element of surprise. AE has his standard crossbow. Who wins?

I'd give it to Batman, barely. Thoughts?

guy222
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Did a search and was surprised to see that no-one had done this yet (at least I'm hoping). So it's current Batman vs. current American Eagle on the streets of New York (at night of course). Batman has his batarangs, some hypersonics and tear gas pellets on him, but not the element of surprise. AE has his standard crossbow. Who wins?

I'd give it to Batman, barely. Thoughts?

bruce

kevdude
Ba ba ba BatMaN

redhotrash
American Eagle gets a very questionable win over Bullseye and we are matching him with Batman now?

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by redhotrash
American Eagle gets a very questionable win over Bullseye and we are matching him with Batman now?

He curbstomped bullseye for that alone he is worthy of being put in this debate. I still think bruce wins though.

redhotrash
He didnt curbstomp anything. Bullseye was paralyzed from being shocked. Bullseye has fought Daredevil and Elektra at the same time before with decent results. No way is some D-lister walking stereotype going to score a legit win over him.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by redhotrash
He didnt curbstomp anything. Bullseye was paralyzed from being shocked. Bullseye has fought Daredevil and Elektra at the same time before with decent results. No way is some D-lister walking stereotype going to score a legit win over him.

Bullseye was getting manhandled, lol. He couldn't even land a hit. It was a curbstomp maybe Marvel is trying amp him up with the win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman ftw.

redhotrash
Bullseye underestimated him early on and got slapped twice. Thats a curbstomp? Everything that happend after the shock is really pushing it. Thats like punching JFK after the bullet, you'd get no credit.

CasanoVa
American Eagle, pretty easily.

He's a beast, have a look:

http://herochat.com/forum/index.php/topic,142879.0.html

Hercules
Originally posted by CasanoVa

I think people forget that American Eagle is an actual superhuman, with superhuman reactions and hes at least a class 50...

Not actually sure if he would take Batman though but I don't have a problem with him taking down Bullseye.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by CasanoVa

Wow.

With speed and strength like that he can certainly get hits in and do plenty of damage. The skill advantage will keep Bats in the fight and his tech can give him wins though.

I'd give the majority to AE.

yugotank
Bats is overmatched in this one. AE smashes his face in for being a "rich white guy".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.