Rescue Dawn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jimmy82

LoneUnknown
I can't wait to see this film! It's one of my most anticipated this summer.

wuTa
Any movie with Bale is worth watching, I've been anticipating to see it since I seen the previews months ago.

Solo
its herzog, ill be there opening day.

MildPossession
Same for me Solo, it's Herzog smile

exanda kane
Can't say anything that has not already been said, so I guess I'll just say "Yes".

Nosada
Film of the year, possibly. Bale is one of the best actors right now and Herzog is a master filmmaker who never disappoints. I don't see how it can fail to impress.

Myth
My most anticipated film of the summer.

wuTa
Finally saw this movie and I wasn't disappointed. I really enjoyed it, great story, great cast. Davies/Eugene was awesome in his role. Of course Bale never disappoints, I thought the director did a great job keeping you in the movie, and never really let it get dull or had those dull moments that these types of movies can have.

Solo
It's an incredible film. It's nice to see that movies can still be rated PG-13 and scare the shit out of me.

Steve Zahn's sudden demise was ****ing crazy!

Myth
I didn't even realize it was only PG-13. Great, great movie. One of the best of the year IMO.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Great movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.