Sicko

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

govisuntrue
Sicko unmasked yet another Gov. misdeed, as did M. Moore's 9/11. Folks in the US need to take the blinders off.

Evil Dead
and what was that?

oh god........don't tell me you're another one of those lazy f-cks who think that the tax money I pay should go to providing health insurance for those people who either don't work hard enough to get a good job that pays for it or are too cheap to pay for it out of pocket.

Jesus christ people.........I work hard for a living, I provide for my family. Why don't the rest of you f-cking whiners do the same.....take care of your own god damn families. I already pay for people to eat (food stamps).......I pay for their housing (gov. housing).......if they're really poor I already pay for their health insurance (medicaid).......how about you assholes paying for this shit yourselves? I'm tired of supporting my family and yours too.

WrathfulDwarf
If Moore really cared about Health he would get on a diet and do some jogging.

wuTa
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
If Moore really cared about Health he would get on a diet and do some jogging.

eek! laughing laughing

With the money he makes you'd think he'd at least look into a dietitian, or personal trainer.

BlaxicanHydra
His double chin is almost as big as George Lucas.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by govisuntrue
Sicko unmasked yet another Gov. misdeed, as did M. Moore's 9/11. Folks in the US need to take the blinders off.

yep.so true, so true.well said govisuntrue.they need to stop living in denial and being afraid of the truth.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yep.so true, so true.well said govisuntrue.they need to stop living in denial and being afraid of the truth.

Yeah, he speaked gewd wurds.

Mr Parker
yeah and I wonder what happened to the biggest frady cat of conspiracys of them all.KHARMA DOG.that kid trolled here all the time calling people names and telling people like deano and winter they should be banned for making guess what? conspiracy threads in the conspiracy section.and morons around here said he had logic and common sense when he made his points. laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing well anyways,the place sure has been a godsend without his constant trolling here anymore.he never gave up on trying to get a reaction out of me and would constantly be desperate for my attention qouting me and addressing my posts even though I told him countless of times i didnt read his insane ramblings anymore and wasnt going to play his childish games of trying to start flame wars with people.anyways,if he died or something like that and is gone from here hopefully for good,I sure wont miss him.I know I speak for many others here as well.

Evil Dead
yet you are the one on here posting about him while he's gone.........

yeah, that guy sure was a sad case..........

Magee
internet enemiez.

KharmaDog
yeah and I wonder what happened to the biggest frady cat of conspiracys of them all.KHARMA DOG.

Yes, apparently I am so important to this thread that you had to bring my name up for what reason?

that kid trolled here all the time

You mean the kid who is twice you age? You are sad.

calling people names and telling people like deano and winter they should be banned for making guess what? conspiracy threads in the conspiracy section.

Please point out an example. I thought they should be reprimanded form making harsh statements, bashing and trolling...like you are doing in your above post.

and morons around here said he had logic and common sense when he made his points.

Because those people understood logic and common sense, unlike you, who contradict yourself multiple times in your last post and make assumptions about what you have no idea about.

he never gave up on trying to get a reaction out of me

Apparently you are reacting to me when I am not even here. What does that tell you. It has been a long time since I posted here, yet you are still infatuated with me.

and would constantly be desperate for my attention qouting me and addressing my posts

Not so much desperate for your attention so much as entertained by pointing out your complete cowardice to back up anything you said or your complete ignorance by taking responsibility for your verbal diarrhea.

even though I told him countless of times i didnt read his insane ramblings anymore

Riddle me this genius, if you didn't read my posts, then how can you make any of the above comments of your opinions of my posts? Feel free to respond or ignore this point, either way, you'll look equally foolish.

and wasnt going to play his childish games of trying to start flame wars with people.

Like you are here? Or maybe you are just posting this crap because you felt it was safe to pass comment without facing a rebuttal? You know, like how you continually avoided directly debating with me in every other thread where I pointed out how miserable you are at putting together coherent or logical thoughts or arguments.

anyways,if he died or something like that and is gone from here hopefully for good,I sure wont miss him.

Actually, someone very close to me died, but thanks for being a complete *sshole about it.

I know I speak for many others here as well.

Yes, and we refer to those of who you speak for as the socially retarded minority.

Originally posted by Evil Dead
yet you are the one on here posting about him while he's gone.........

yeah, that guy sure was a sad case..........

That right there is the melodic sound of the nail being hit squarely on the head.

Mr Parker
Damn just when I thought it was safe to go back to the water.you pm'd him to come back here evil dead just to get a rise out of me obviously.He had been gone for like two months and now he just comes back and posts on this thread? yeah right,you obviously pm'd him to come back to see how i would react to it.You or Magee.one of you obviously did.

Evil Dead
the world is a conspiracy against YOU!

posting about it on an internet message board devoted to movies won't help you......Mmwaaaahaaaaahaaaa........we're watching you. When the time is right, you'll never see it coming.

KharmaDog
Damn just when I thought it was safe to go back to the water.you pm'd him to come back here evil dead just to get a rise out of me obviously.He had been gone for like two months and now he just comes back and posts on this thread? yeah right,you obviously pm'd him to come back to see how i would react to it.You or Magee.one of you obviously did.

Nobody pm'd me, just because I haven't posted doesn't mean I haven't been around. You are a paranoid simpleton who shows his insecurity by not addressing anything I say or confronting me, but rather chooses to talk about me when you think I'll not know about it.

Pathetic.

Evil Dead
this is the CONSPIRACY forum for f-cks sake. That's like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double dribbling........you've got to let some shit slide.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Evil Dead
this is the CONSPIRACY forum for f-cks sake. That's like playing basketball with a retarded kid and calling him for double dribbling........you've got to let some shit slide.

I was refering to the fact that he thought people had pm'd me in order that I respond.

However, I give you props for an awesome analogy. thumb up

Magee
That was entertaining, Mr Parker got owned then he owned himself right after the owning post. Classic.

Mr Parker
Owned? wtf you talking about? there was never even no debate going on here.you have to have a debate going on FIRST before you can get owned,duh. btw,I only know the dog is back because the user name comes up obviously.To prove my earlier point,I would bet my life savings that dog actually addressed me in his first post and actually posted to me am I right or am i right? give me an answer.if you dont,your avoiding that I make a good point and cant admit it. If I am right and he addressed me-AGAIN that just proves what I have saying all along that he's desperate for my attention since I have him blocked from my view. roll eyes (sarcastic) so evil dead,whats your infatuation with dog that you feel the need to pm about a post where I was just wondering if he still posted here or not? pretty pitiful that you felt the need to tell him about this when you could have just told me yourself.

KharmaDog
btw,I only know the dog is back because the user name comes up obviously.To prove my earlier point,I would bet my life savings that dog actually addressed me in his first post and actually posted to me am I right or am i right? give me an answer.if you dont,your avoiding that I make a good point and cant admit it. If I am right and he addressed me-AGAIN that just proves what I have saying all along that he's desperate for my attention since I have him blocked from my view.

You will always be the joke of this forum because your grammar and typing skills are, to put it mildly, entertaining. And you will always be the joke of this forum because of your continual cheerleading and illogical ramblings. But most of all, you will always be the joke of this forum because you are pathetic and a truly stupid liar.

You claim that you don't read my posts (which I know you are doing now...gotcha) yet refer to them on multiple occasions. I will use examples all from another thread to prove my point.

Examples taken from :
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/446833_1-the-assassination-of-jfk-jr

Apr 7th, 2007 05:40 PM
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Just a thought,the Kennedy family is one of the most corrupt families in american history. Who's to say that if he had of run for president and won that he wouldn't have been as big of an ass as all of his predecessors?

Five minutes later you post:
Apr 7th, 2007 05:45 PM
exactly.well said.

If you ignore my posts, how can you agree with me 5 minutes after I posted a point?

8 days later
Thats why unlike Kharma Dog, I WILL occassionally take you off my ignore list and listen to you because unlike Kharma Dog,you occassionaly make good points like the last paragraph.

What a short memory. Regard the previous example where you not only acknowledge my post, but agree with the point.

your the one who is ignorant about bill clinton being a corrupted president---(within the same paragraph)---- at least Grand Moff unlike you and Kharma knows how to debate without insulting.

I just love the irony of that post.

Yeah its hysterical that the kid says YOUR walking toward a ban with every step after HE got warned by a mod recently for bashing a member for creating guess what? a conspiracy thread in the conspiracy section of all places. laughing His logic is so stupid its pathetic.He goes and attacks people for making conspiracy threads in the conspiracy section because he is so afraid of the truth about them like 9-11 and the Kennedy assassination,ect..pitiful. Bakerboy dont bother with those two losers Lord Xyz and kharma dog anymore,they are not worth it.

That post is a gem for multiple reasons. The first is that once again you reference my posts (which you don't read). The second is that you completely pervert anything that you read to fit your own demented agenda. Thirdly, you constantly insult members and chastise them for insulting others, then you follow it up with a few more insults.

Lastly, you have the gall to post crap like this.......

you also conviently ignored how Lord -like he always does in a debate-wouldnt even take me up on my challenge

and...

No YOU ignore MY posts which prove you wrong all the time,you couldnt even refute my last post I just posted.

AND.........

By the way.Unlike you,when someone challenges me to look at information they have where they think they are right and can prove me wrong,"I" do look at their information

Yet have not offered the same consideration, to J-Beowulf, that you try to demand from others when he made this post on Apr 20th, 2007 06:53 PM

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Name three (3) scientists and experts out of those thousands, and provide a link where they say, clearly, that the buildings could not have fallen after the impacts.

By the way, he has made that same request, multiple times and as recently as Jun 27th, 2007, yet you still avoid direct debate with him. As you avoid direct debate with me on any subject.

Mr Parker
Owned? wtf you talking about? there was never even no debate going on here.you have to have a debate going on FIRST before you can get owned,duh. btw,I only know the dog is back because the user name comes up obviously.To prove my earlier point,I would bet my life savings that dog actually addressed me in his first post and actually posted to me am I right or am i right? give me an answer.if you dont,your avoiding that I make a good point and cant admit it. If I am right and he addressed me-AGAIN that just proves what I have saying all along that he's desperate for my attention since I have him blocked from my view. roll eyes (sarcastic) so evil dead,whats your infatuation with dog that you feel the need to pm about a post where I was just wondering if he still posted here or not? pretty pitiful that you felt the need to tell him about this when you could have just told me yourself.

oh to add on to that,I know you pm'd him Dead because your everybit as afraid of conspiracys being true as he is.the thing you both have in common is you ignore facts.your like two peas in a pod so i know it was obviously YOU that sent him the pm.

J-Beowulf
Hey yeah... I never did get an answer to my question, despite there being "countless" scientists who believe the Twin Towers couldn't have fallen as a result of the aircraft impacts.

Funny, that.

Mr Parker
and the reason you didnt is because you have memory comprehenison problems.I have told you at LEAST 3 times I have that information I just havent had time to post it yet.memory problems are something people like you who live in denial about it all seem to possess.I see everybodys avoiding my good point I made about somewho is desperate for my attention here and wont anser my question i posed?

Magee
Mr Parker get a grip. Are you young? Retarded? You just blindly accept every thing you read on teh interweb by the looks of it and the rest of us are scared and ignore this "truth" where ever it is.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Magee
Mr Parker get a grip. Are you young? Retarded?

Well, judging by this statement:
I see everybodys avoiding my good point I made about somewho is desperate for my attention here and wont anser my question i posed?

I think the choice is pretty simple.

Badabing
I have no confidence in the Government to run health care for 300 million people. The efficiency of the IRS tells the tale. As we know, people have literally died in Canada waiting for medical care and they only have roughly 10% the amount of people as we have in the USA.

Besides the logistics with supplying care for 300 million people there's the tax burden. The current system works for 85% of Americans and there's no need to completely overhaul health care. I do believe in a "safety net" for struggling families with children though.

The focus should be on eradicating the frivolous lawsuits which plague the medical field and Government oversight on pharmaceutical companies. These two forces are driving prices upward for insurance.

A good life is NOT a constitutional right by any means. I worked hard to get where I am as have most people. I can take care of myself and don't need the Government for cradle to grave entitlements

teh_perfection
Parker got pwned. laughing

Favourite poster: Kharma Dog.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.