Superman Gauntlet with twists

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

h1a8
Superman with Next power (Nicholas Cage from the movie) runs the gaunlet

Next power is the power to see 2 minutes into the future at once.
An ordinary human can do the most amazing things with it (as in the end of the movie). Its best to see the movie before posting.

1. WWH with spidersense along with Sentry on Earth
2. Kyle GL and Sinestro in space
3. SS and Morg in space
4. Very confident 616 Gladiator with Exiles SS
5. Thanos and Darkseid on Earth
6. HunterPrey/Gog Doomsday with 8th Day Juggernaut on Earth
7. Thor and Odin on Earth
8. Dr. Strange in Space.
9. Dark Phoenix (one kill for win) on Earth
10. Batman together with Reed Richards and Dr. Doom with 1 week of prep before battle (cannot harm Supes in prep week).

golem370

Grinning Goku
Don't you mean 3?

golem370
Yes lol

h1a8
Do you guys know what the Next power is?
Did you see the movie?
The power is infinitely better than regular spider-sense.
Superman definitely can't get hit with this power.
Superman will know all quantum possibilities up to two minutes in an instant. If Superman strikes then he will always hit since he saw himself hitting (He wouldn't strike and miss knowing he was going to miss).

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by h1a8
Do you guys know what the Next power is?
Did you see the movie?
The power is infinitely better than regular spider-sense.
Superman definitely can't get hit with this power.
Superman will know all quantum possibilities up to two minutes in an instant. If Superman strikes then he will always hit since he saw himself hitting (He wouldn't strike and miss knowing he was going to miss).

And none of that would matter.

janus77
dies easily at 4.
Surfer can see far further into the future, more importantly, Surfer can attack from lightyears away... thus launching multiple attacks, from multiple directions, then engaging Superman in a fist fight to keep him busy whilst the Power Cosmic hones in ...

h1a8
Originally posted by janus77
dies easily at 4.
Surfer can see far further into the future, more importantly, Surfer can attack from lightyears away... thus launching multiple attacks, from multiple directions, then engaging Superman in a fist fight to keep him busy whilst the Power Cosmic hones in ...

Now you are a fanboy. As you didn't acknowledge that fact that Supes can't be hit with this power.

And Ha Ha. Sure thing he can't attack lightyears away. Then why do SS always to get up close in personal to attack. Like he tried with Odin and everyone else?

And I don't believe SS can see into the future. I have quite a few SS comics why haven't I seen him see into the future. And if so, he can't do it instanteously like Supes can (he probably needs several moments to concentrate). Thus supes will just blitz him for the KO.

guy222
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman with Next power (Nicholas Cage from the movie) runs the gaunlet

Next power is the power to see 2 minutes into the future at once.
An ordinary human can do the most amazing things with it (as in the end of the movie). Its best to see the movie before posting.

1. WWH with spidersense along with Sentry on Earth
2. Kyle GL and Sinestro in space
3. SS and Morg in space
4. Very confident 616 Gladiator with Exiles SS
5. Thanos and Darkseid on Earth
6. HunterPrey/Gog Doomsday with 8th Day Juggernaut on Earth
7. Thor and Odin on Earth
8. Dr. Strange in Space.
9. Dark Phoenix (one kill for win) on Earth
10. Batman together with Reed Richards and Dr. Doom with 1 week of prep before battle (cannot harm Supes in prep week).

h1a8
Originally posted by guy222

I believe he clears it (maybe except for 10).
Did you see the movie "Next"? It was amazing how Nicholas Cage was able to split his body up into many people all at once. Superman with his speed could probably duplicate himself over a quadrillion times in a instant. This is like a quadrillion or more Supermans fighting at one time. That is why the Next power is so strong.

I'm thinking no one here saw the movie. I maybe should have waited to create this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.