Hercules vs. Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

guy222
Originally posted by Wonder Man
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRr.

herc

Badabing
She Hulk just brought it to Tony. WW Hulk messed him up good. Herc wins.

guy222
Originally posted by Badabing
She Hulk just brought it ti Tony. WW Hulk messed him up good. Herc wins.

Hey Bada

th_guy222

31dance

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Hey Bada

th_guy222

31dance Hello Guy.

badabing

ankur29
is herc back to full god levels?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Badabing
She Hulk just brought it to Tony. WW Hulk messed him up good. Herc wins.

Only if Tony's retarded cousin is piloting the armour and decides to let his guard down and just stand next to Hercules.

stick out tongue

IM wins 9/10

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love Tony, but here, How exactly is he a match?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Love Tony, but here, How exactly is he a match?

How can Herc win when there's no way he can get hold of IM?

Range, speed & versatility win it for IM here.

quanchi112
herc wins

Scoobless
Originally posted by quanchi112
herc wins

If it was an arm wrestling match I would agree .... but it's not and I don't.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Scoobless
If it was an arm wrestling match I would agree .... but it's not and I don't. didnt cap beat down iron man? am i wrong here. herc wins

Badabing
If it was an arm wrestling match I would agree .... but it's not and I don't. Herc would win that also....dur

Scoobless
didnt cap beat down iron man? am i wrong here. herc wins

Only after Vision fried his armour.

llagrok
didnt cap beat down iron man? am i wrong here. herc wins

Iron Man wasn't able to move at the time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by llagrok
Iron Man wasn't able to move at the time. cap had him outprepped. iron man loses against herc. its true.

Scoobless
cap had him outprepped. iron man loses against herc. its true.

Only if Vision is popping up halfway through the fight to help Herc out.

quanchi112
Only if Vision is popping up halfway through the fight to help Herc out. doesnt need vision herc wins this. tony stark dies.

Symmetric Chaos
cap had him outprepped. iron man loses against herc. its true.

What?

Scoobless
doesnt need vision herc wins this. tony stark dies.

You keep saying that but you're yet to say how Herc could win against a faster, smarter, flying, opponent who can fight from a distance.

quanchi112
herc can hang in there with thor and hulk. two guys i believe would also beat iron man.

Symmetric Chaos
herc can hang in there with thor and hulk. two guys i believe would also beat iron man.

Herc hardly hangs with Thor (except in strength) and only matches Hulk because he's smarter and writers ignore Hulk's dynamic strength for fights with him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Herc hardly hangs with Thor (except in strength) and only matches Hulk because he's smarter and writers ignore Hulk's dynamic strength for fights with him. point is iron man should not hang with either hulk or thor.

Scoobless

Which, again, would be great if Iron Man was the type of guy to stroll over to Herc and engage in apunch for punch contest ... but seeing as he can fly and hit just as hard (or in some cases harder) from a distance I just don't see any reason that that would happen.

PS. Thor/Hulk >>> Hercules

Jebus reborn
What if Iron Man just pulled the Graviton fight on him?

quanchi112
Which, again, would be great if Iron Man was the type of guy to stroll over to Herc and engage in apunch for punch contest ... but seeing as he can fly and hit just as hard (or in some cases harder) from a distance I just don't see any reason that that would happen.

PS. Thor/Hulk >>> Hercules i disagree herc grabs iron man and rips his head off.

batdude123
Iron Man should win this one almost every single time, if not, EVERY time, if he plays it smart.

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Iron Man should win this one almost every single time, if not, EVERY time, if he plays it smart. he wins if someone has herc hand toed behind his back and if he cant break out. still iron man must be thirty feet away and just blasting at him. in this sceanrio iron man wins 10 outta 10 times, other wise herc rips his head off.

batdude123
he wins if someone has herc hand toed behind his back and if he cant break out. still iron man must be thirty feet away and just blasting at him. in this sceanrio iron man wins 10 outta 10 times, other wise herc rips his head off.

Iron Man's versatility wins the day here. All Tony has to do is stay out of reach and let loose on him.

llagrok
he wins if someone has herc hand toed behind his back and if he cant break out. still iron man must be thirty feet away and just blasting at him. in this sceanrio iron man wins 10 outta 10 times, other wise herc rips his head off.

I just don't see how Herc would get the chance to rip Iron Man's head off. It's not like he's going to just lay down and let Hercules grab him.

Iron Man has class 90? strength, which means that he wouldn't lose instantly in battle. Now, if you add good strength with incredible energy blasts, speed, flight and more versatilitismsmsm. Would Hercules still win?

snoopdogg
If Iron Man looses it's because he fights like a moron. But if IM tries to slug it out he will loose to Herc.

If that makes any sense.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If Iron Man looses it's because he fights like a moron. But if IM tries to slug it out he will loose to Herc.

If that makes any sense.

He'd have to be some sorta drunkard.

Merlyn
Herc shoves the IM armor up Tony's ass. 313

quanchi112
herc hits the off button on iron mans armor suit. rolling on floor laughing

Innerhype
herc hits the off button on iron mans armor suit. rolling on floor laughing

Gimme a break already....

Alfheim
Iron Man is more versatile Iron Man wins.

Hercules
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Herc hardly hangs with Thor (except in strength) and only matches Hulk because he's smarter and writers ignore Hulk's dynamic strength for fights with him.

While I agree in a forum fight Iron Man wins, people are seriously underestimating Herc's strength level.

Marvel give Immortal Hercules Incalcuable strength, he hasn't yet shown a limit.

The guy has taken hits multiple hits from Thors hammer and still stalemated him with his fists, true Thor wasn't using all the enchantments buts he doesn't when he fights the Hulk either.

He has even taken hits from the Hammer when it was weilded by an Ares possesed Masterson Thor and still managed to overpower and pin Masterson down, force him to strike the ground and produce a lightening bolt, told Crystal to augment it with her powers and taken the entire blast, so as to blast Ares out of Masterson Thor's body.

Thor has admited he is slighty superior to him hand to hand and Immortal Herc has stalemated Hulk on more than one occasion.

You can't say thats down to the writers and a little bit of PIS when hes done it or similar feats time and time again.

Immortal Hercules is a beast, physicaly easily the equal of Thor just minus the Deux ex machina hammer.

don't shiv
IM Blasts away with repulsors and tries to pluck out Herc's hair off his head with Tractor beams to give him a migraine
pumps out sonics to subvert Herc's equillibrium etc etc

Herc lets IM Tire out

Then leaps and smites Tonys head off his shoulders with a back hander

strengthkills
Originally posted by Innerhype
Gimme a break already.... where is that from

quanchi112
Originally posted by don't shiv
IM Blasts away with repulsors and tries to pluck out Herc's hair off his head with Tractor beams to give him a migraine
pumps out sonics to subvert Herc's equillibrium etc etc

Herc lets IM Tire out

Then leaps and smites Tonys head off his shoulders with a back hander

laughing

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by snoopdogg

If that makes any sense.

kinda like some GL's...

big grin

Wonder Man
Hercules may not have the hammer but he has the adamantium mace.
I wonder how well the hammer would fair against that. He took on Magneto and Warlocke with it in New Mutants 40.
Ironman is pretty powerful though but you'd have to be able to kill Herc to really stop him and the only way to kill a god is to destroy a major part of his/her body.
Without some kind of brain attack from Ironman like a psi attack i don't know if Ironman can keep the fight going long enough.

hunbu04
why do you guys keep saying that iron man got the speed adventage when according to hercules recent profiles his strength is 7/7, stamina 7/7, durability 7/7, fighting skills 6/7, speed 4/7, energy projection 2/7, and reflexes 6/7. hercules is fast enough to have tag quicksliver before. and talking about ironman blasting hercules from distance with energy hercules have defeated the possessor twice and he is an elder of the universe with more powerful energy blast than ironman, hercules also defeated adam warlock before and warlock karma blast had absolutely zero effect on hercules. so hercules got more than enough powers to defeat tony. oh don't forget about his hyper leaping ability plus his thunder clap which was powerful enough to stop an tonaldo in avenger west coast

strengthkills

PS. Thor/Hulk >>> Hercules thor and herc are equals(in strength,they are like deadset even)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.