Dathomiri Rancor vs. Krayt Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alterangel
The two beast duke it out in the lush jungles of Dathomir.

Spartan ll
Krayt Dragon.

alterangel
The rancor is far smarter and is semi-sentient, take note that it is on it's home planet.

darthsith19
Yeah, the Krayt Dragon wins.

vader11
What about the mutant rancor?

alterangel
Originally posted by vader11
What about the mutant rancor?

take in mind that the dathomiri rancore are WAY intellegint and have huge horns, im not talking about the average rancor we see in RotJ

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by darthsith19
Yeah, the Krayt Dragon wins.

What are the abilities of the Krayt Dragon?

Count Makashi
He swallows you hole.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Count Makashi
He swallows you hole.

Doubt it can take on someone that is a highly trained martial artist.

kamhal
I am with the Krayt Dragon. He is just too powerful.

alterangel
someone fill me in on the strengths of a krayt dragon

kamhal
Just play KOTOR and see the size difference of both after kill them. Krayt dragon is MUCH bigger. Besides, he was called as the number 1 prize for an hunter. If you see Calo Nord records, he speaks about hsis hunt to a rancor and then he says he still have kill one krayt dragon to be the best, something like this.

alterangel
Originally posted by kamhal
Just play KOTOR and see the size difference of both after kill them. Krayt dragon is MUCH bigger. Besides, he was called as the number 1 prize for an hunter. If you see Calo Nord records, he speaks about hsis hunt to a rancor and then he says he still have kill one krayt dragon to be the best, something like this.

now that u mention it i remember that, but he did kill a normal rancor, not the one i am talking about in this thread

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by kamhal
Just play KOTOR and see the size difference of both after kill them. Krayt dragon is MUCH bigger. Besides, he was called as the number 1 prize for an hunter. If you see Calo Nord records, he speaks about hsis hunt to a rancor and then he says he still have kill one krayt dragon to be the best, something like this. The Krayt in KotOR was massively oversized, which was noted, too. KotOR Krayt>Bull>Regular.

Darth Hord
Wasn't there a krayt subspecies bigger than the species shown in kotor,I know i read something like that somewhere?

alterangel
you guys are talking about the greater krayt dragon, i am refering to the average krayt dragon not the one in kotor (a greater krayt dragon)
the scale goes like this

Kotor>great>bull>normal (the one in this thread)

and dont forget that dathomiri rancors are bigger than the rancor seen in RotJ

Darth Hord
Originally posted by alterangel
Kotor>great>bull>normal (the one in this thread)

What is the bull?

DARKLORDCAEDUS
What Jedi and/or Sith have taken out a Krayt Dragon?

alterangel
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
What Jedi and/or Sith have taken out a Krayt Dragon?

revan is the only one i know of and that was the kotor krayt which is stronger and more powerful than an average krayt

i did some research and found out that i was mistaken it actually goes like this

kotor>greater>canyon or just krayt dragon(the one in this thread)

and a bull krayt dragon is just a male krayt dragon the males are substantually larger than the females

vader11
What about mutant Rancor? How can the dragon kill it?

ESB -1138
I think a Mutant Rancor kills any Krayt Dragon

vader11
Originally posted by ESB -1138
I think a Mutant Rancor kills any Krayt Dragon Agree.

JesusTheChrist
Can the Rancor actually kill something massive as this ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Kraytbones.jpg

ThoraxeRMG
Damn! I almost forgot about that picture.

vader11
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Can the Rancor actually kill something massive as this ?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/b/b2/Kraytbones.jpg The neck of it seems quite slim in the picture, so I believe the Mutant Rancor can break its neck.

JesusTheChrist
The neck of it seems quite slim in the picture, so I believe the Mutant Rancor can break its neck.

I believe the Krayt Dragon will not just stand there and let the Mutant Rancor break its neck. According to that pic, its gigantic, the Krayt will crush the rancor.

alterangel
so are we saying this fight is like godzilla vs. king kong

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by alterangel
so are we saying this fight is like godzilla vs. king kong

No. The movie was bullsh!t. Godzilla wipes out King Kong anytime no expression

vader11
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
No. The movie was bullsh!t. Godzilla wipes out King Kong anytime no expression Agree. The Godzilla would have pwned him in 0.147 seconds.

alterangel
Agree. The Godzilla would have pwned him in 0.147 seconds.

true that but krayts cant shoot flames out their mouth or walk on two legs and arnt as tall as a dathomiri rancor

alterangel
rancor:

alterangel
krayt:

kamhal
"In honor of the beast's sheer power and ferocity, the Jedi Order named the Djem So form of lightsaber combat "The Way of the Krayt Dragon." Due to the Krayt Dragon's fearsome reputation, Tyber Zann also used it as one of his symbols, with a large image of it being painted on the side of his personal flagship, the Aggressor-Class Destroyer Merciless."

vader11
I think the mutant rancor can give the krayt dragon a good fight.

sithlord1138
I think the krayt dragon will win but just barley

darthsith19
Dude, a mutant Rancor would beat a Krayt Dragon.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/2/21/Mutant_rancor.JPG/600px-Mutant_rancor.JPG

sithlord1138
on second thought the rancor would win

vader11
Originally posted by darthsith19
Dude, a mutant Rancor would beat a Krayt Dragon.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/thumb/2/21/Mutant_rancor.JPG/600px-Mutant_rancor.JPG Sure.

Atticus
dude is that a tale or or a weiner with a spike on it?

kamikz
A tail, thank god.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Atticus
dude is that a tale or or a weiner with a spike on it?
laughing http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon8.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.