Black Panther vs Lobo with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Black Panther has 5 days of prep and has had his physical abilities enhanced 1000 times aka strength speed agility stamina reflexes durability. Lobo has been sent to kill him and it's going to take exactly 5 days for him to arrive.

llagrok
1000 times isn't gonna do it.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by llagrok
1000 times isn't gonna do it.
'
Oh but it will.

Endless Mike
His best bet would be to use knock out gas since that is one of the few things Lobo is vulnerable to

llagrok
Lobo is more than a thousand times stronger than Black Panther.

Acrosurge
Black Panther employs the Cosmic arm-lock and Mystic Frogs for the win. X1000 BP and prep are enough to take Lobo, IMO.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Black Panther employs the Cosmic arm-lock and Mystic Frogs for the win. X1000 BP and prep are enough to take Lobo, IMO.

I loce it when T'Challa uses the armbar in the business to win.

guy222
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
I loce it when T'Challa uses the armbar in the business to win.

best in the business with a wrestling hold

Jebus reborn
BP does it without prep, and without a power up.

All he does is punch his face off.

golem370
He does have prep and super human abilities

don't shiv
overkill for B.P.

B.P. 23? Captain Britain Asks T'Challa to return the Ebony Blade

B.P. Says: you mean the one I took off an Assassin sent to kill me?

Ebony Blade cuts through ANYTHI8NG. and is more or less standard weaponry

Also Namor revealed that The Black Panther has sand which strips opponents of their strength and Vigor

w/ upgrades B.P slings a facefull of sand into Lobo with his left arm slices through Lobo's neck with his Right.
Holding his headless opponent's body in a judo Hold with one arm B.P. slices and dices his prey with the other.

BlueDMighty
Originally posted by don't shiv
overkill for B.P.

B.P. 23? Captain Britain Asks T'Challa to return the Ebony Blade

B.P. Says: you mean the one I took off an Assassin sent to kill me?

Ebony Blade cuts through ANYTHI8NG. and is more or less standard weaponry

Also Namor revealed that The Black Panther has sand which strips opponents of their strength and Vigor

w/ upgrades B.P slings a facefull of sand into Lobo with his left arm slices through Lobo's neck with his Right.
Holding his headless opponent's body in a judo Hold with one arm B.P. slices and dices his prey with the other.

Agreed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.