Urine Drinkers: Cameroon Disgusted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Healing Artisan
When we urine, we release toxins, nitrogenous wastes and other chemical compounds. Not sure why anyone would drink their own urine?

full article
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2003/03/16/wcamer16.xml&sSheet=/news/2003/03/16/ixworld.html

WrathfulDwarf
I've seen adult films where they do it.

(fetish...I know)

Schecter
semi-topic fyi: pissing on your feet is the best cure for athletes foot

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
I've seen adult films where they do it.

(fetish...I know) Same

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by Bardock42
Same

Pervert!

Bardock42
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Pervert!

And?

Shelbert Lemon
Elvis Presley's mom used his first mornings urine for ear drop medicine as well as for acne care. ermm ewwww.

Robtard
I heard on a food show once, that Elvis was able to eat an entire 'Fool's Gold sandwich' in one sitting.

"The sandwich consists of a single loaf of hollowed out, warmed bread, one jar of peanut butter, one jar of jelly, and a pound of bacon." That's around 15-20k calories. Hail to the King baby!

Anyhow, urine makes a jellyfish sting go away.

Crimson Phoenix
Gotta get me some o' that luscious wee

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
I heard on a food show once, that Elvis was able to eat an entire 'Fool's Gold sandwich' in one sitting.

"The sandwich consists of a single loaf of hollowed out, warmed bread, one jar of peanut butter, one jar of jelly, and a pound of bacon." That's around 15-20k calories. Hail to the King baby!

Anyhow, urine makes a jellyfish sting go away. Sounds eww.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Sounds eww.

On the surface yes, but I bet you it taste good... Sugar, grease and fat, all the ingredients for great taste and a heart attack.

Crimson Phoenix
On the surface yes, but I bet you it taste good... Sugar, grease and fat, all the ingredients for great taste and a heart attack.

laughing laughing laughing

Cures Jellyfish stings and taste good! must be some kinda happy juice or sommat

ragesRemorse
I heard shit eaters live longer than non shit eaters

amity75
Reminds me of my favourite ever thread title here - "Have you ever lain back and urinated on yourself?" - I think Tired Hiker started it and I've asked that question to loads of people since with varying quality of answers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
laughing laughing laughing

Cures Jellyfish stings and taste good! must be some kinda happy juice or sommat

No, no, Ghost Rider... Urine cures the sting; the sandwich Elvis ate (which doesn't contain urine or any urine products or by products) probably tastes good.

Crimson Phoenix
No, no, Ghost Rider... Urine cures the sting; the sandwich Elvis ate (which doesn't contain urine or any urine products or by products) probably tastes good.

Whoops! sorry. lack of sleep makes me read things weirdly. Funny how read it urine tasting good....should i be worried sad

amity75
I've never tried drinking urine but someone told me it tastes pish.

Robtard
Whoops! sorry. lack of sleep makes me read things weirdly. Funny how read it urine tasting good....should i be worried sad

Depends, have you ever looked into the toilent after a good wiz and thought "Hmmm, I wonder how that would taste."?

Goddess Kali
droolioI LOVE URINE

I used to think it was gross, but once I tried drinking other men's urine, I became turned on by it

droolioI LOVE URINE

droolioI LOVE URINE

droolioI LOVE URINE

8====D

Violent2Dope
I sucked on my own dick once and all of the sudden I just started pissing in my mouth. I loved the taste. I am so addicted to it that when I can't piss I beat up old men in wheelchairs after they piss in their cup and drink it.

Rogue Jedi
Here'sa Public service announcement from Tyler Durden. wait for the last bit, as the lights dim...

2oA9808XAoA

Robtard
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
droolioI LOVE URINE

I used to think it was gross, but once I tried drinking other men's urine, I became turned on by it

droolioI LOVE URINE

droolioI LOVE URINE

droolioI LOVE URINE
8====D

Hepatitus can be transfered through urine... have fun with that.

Rogue Jedi
I peed in my radiator once.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I peed in my radiator once.

Let me guess, you were fleeing from Soviet Russians and Cubans after they invaded your small hick Colorado town; your truck started to overheat and urine was the only liquid you had at your disposal?

Rogue Jedi
yeah!!!

nah, thats where I got the idea from. never said it worked.

Crimson Phoenix
Hepatitus can be transfered through urine... have fun with that.

Didnt you hear what brad pitt said? urine is strile. But it looks too much like apple juice, and i hate apple juice. eww

Rogue Jedi
apple juice is yummy and stuff.

Fishy
Morning urine is supposed to be quite healthy, can't imagine why anybody would want to drink it though... Seems like a lot of trouble for a drink.

Robtard
Didnt you hear what brad pitt said? urine is strile. But it looks too much like apple juice, and i hate apple juice. eww

No, sorry, I don't listen actors. You too, funny... I used to love it as a child.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.