Hi i'll be posting from my moms basement j/k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyber tuff guy!
or is it a joke?

A bit about me, my names Peter, I have a brother called Paul (who is almost a dwarf) who is just like me except (but shorter) he has moved out and lives on the social security and through selling pot to kids he talks to in chat rooms and forums. I always find these introductions hard, sorry if you find me rambling. I am in my early 30's I still live with my mom. I like to tell people online i'm posting from work to make myself look cool. It would be so cool to do that, work I mean, but i wouldn't be allowed to post all day, no job would let me do that. sadI talk about sex a lot, not just heterosexual but homosexual. I just want to fit in somewhere so I post a lot. The people on the last forum got wise to the amount I was posting. I tried using another account but it made no difference, so I thought i'd give this one a try. My favourite things are heated debates with "youguns" who I love to call kid, after all it's cool to be online everyday on the same forum at my age, i'd do it even if I worked because i doubt i'd have many people to talk to my age who share my interests in video games and boba fett. Guess I wouldn't be working for long (sigh). I can become aggressive and like to tell people how to post, so watch out.

guy222
Originally posted by cyber tuff guy!
or is it a joke?

A bit about me, my names Peter, I have a brother called Paul (who is almost a dwarf) who is just like me except (but shorter) he has moved out and lives on the social security and through selling pot to kids he talks to in chat rooms and forums. I always find these introductions hard, sorry if you find me rambling. I am in my early 30's I still live with my mom. I like to tell people online i'm posting from work to make myself look cool. It would be so cool to do that, work I mean, but i wouldn't be allowed to post all day, no job would let me do that. sadI talk about sex a lot, not just heterosexual but homosexual. I just want to fit in somewhere so I post a lot. The people on the last forum got wise to the amount I was posting. I tried using another account but it made no difference, so I thought i'd give this one a try. My favourite things are heated debates with "youguns" who I love to call kid, after all it's cool to be online everyday on the same forum at my age, i'd do it even if I worked because i doubt i'd have many people to talk to my age who share my interests in video games and boba fett. Guess I wouldn't be working for long (sigh). I can become aggressive and like to tell people how to post, so watch out.

have fun

vivando-loca
Bon Jour! welcome to here.......good luck with that stuff. smile

Schecter
omg i collect stuff too

do you collect gypsy tears? i got lots of them so maybe we could trade! lolz

Lightningrod
welcome to kmc enjoy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.