I got kicked out of the Bookseller.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JesusTheChrist
So I read something on Bash.org and I found something funny and imitated it. It had the guy rearranging and putting all bibles in the fiction section. So I did it myself. I put ALL the bibles and Christian-related stuff and moved straight to the fiction section. I got caught, A lot of Christians got pissed and I got kicked. Lawl.

Tattoo
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
So I read something on Bash.org and I found something funny and imitated it. It had the guy rearranging and putting all bibles in the fiction section. So I did it myself. I put ALL the bibles and Christian-related stuff and moved straight to the fiction section. I got caught, A lot of Christians got pissed and I got kicked. Lawl.

One of my favorite Bash quotes. laughing

Rodgort
So I read something on Bash.org and I found something funny and imitated it. It had the guy rearranging and putting all bibles in the fiction section. So I did it myself. I put ALL the bibles and Christian-related stuff and moved straight to the fiction section. I got caught, A lot of Christians got pissed and I got kicked. Lawl. Genius. laughing

TRH
So I read something on Bash.org and I found something funny and imitated it. It had the guy rearranging and putting all bibles in the fiction section. So I did it myself. I put ALL the bibles and Christian-related stuff and moved straight to the fiction section. I got caught, A lot of Christians got pissed and I got kicked. Lawl. Did you really?...HAHA

Roulette
laughing out loud Good stuff thumb up

Secretus
Probably should change your name again for the 30th time. Jesus wouldn't be proud ...

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by Secretus
Probably should change your name again for the 30th time. Jesus wouldn't be proud ...

I am Jesus child and I praise the kid for doing that.

Secretus
I am Jesus child and I praise the kid for doing that.

So I did it myself. I put ALL the bibles and Christian-related stuff and moved straight to the fiction section. I got caught, A lot of Christians got pissed and I got kicked. Lawl.

Haha so says the employees at Booksamillion. Enjoy the stake .. or night in jail, Jesus

JesusTheChrist
Haha so says the employees at Booksamillion. Enjoy the stake ..

The so called "employees" will go to hell. So will you Secretus, you shalt be raped by hundreds of 'gifted' raccoons!

Secretus
or night in jail, Jesus

JesusTheChrist
Fool! It is futile, I can never be jailed, I am Jesus. I shalt smite the arrestors with my Jesus Lightning!

Secretus
Oh ok ..

*Was taken to the psychiatric ward by book store employees*

JesusTheChrist
Oh ok ..

*Was taken to the psychiatric ward by book store employees*

*Was using Jesus Influence upon the Sinners(Employees) evil face

Secretus
*Was using Jesus Influence upon the Sinners(Employees) evil face

You fail, go back to the Star Wars forum and try it on those idiots.

JesusTheChrist
You fail, go back to the Star Wars forum and try it on those idiots.

No. You fail.

Secretus
No. You fail.

http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thurbreakingmyheart.jpg

JesusTheChrist
http://i152.photobucket.com/albums/s167/Secretus74/thurbreakingmyheart.jpg

Fail.

Secretus
False prophet, enjoy hell with the rest of the Dollar store employees .

JesusTheChrist
False prophet, enjoy hell with the rest of the Dollar store employees .

Fail.

Secretus
Fail.

Repent, you will have no chance, enjoy teh cock.

JesusTheChrist
Repent, you will have no chance, enjoy teh cock.

Fail.

=Tired Hiker=

I bet if God exists, he's seriously thinking that was funny as hell. I don't understand why many people think the Lord Jesus Christ doesn't have a sense of humor.

Secretus
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I bet if God exists, he's seriously thinking that was funny as hell. I don't understand why many people think the Lord Jesus Christ doesn't have a sense of humor.

Jesus of the Star Wars forum .. believes Plo Koon is god, Hence no Cock.

Strangelove
The Bible...greatest story ever sold

Barker
Jesus of the Star Wars forum .. believes Plo Koon is god, Hence no Cock.
PloKoon Forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.