Old Republic (4,000 BBY) Sith vs. Legacy (130 ABY) Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alterangel
Revan and Malak vs. Krayt and Talon, Old Starships and Technology vs. New Starships and Technology

Who takes the winning circle and the galaxy?

Janus Marius
Assuming each have equal amounts of ships, new tech definately beats the shit out of old tech. They're bigger, meaner, and bristle with more guns. I know Revan's Mr. Tactical, but if the new SIth have modern ships, he's ****ed.

Gideon
He's alive!

Janus Marius
zOMG!

Gideon
You were supposed to say... "surprised?"... and we'd run through the RotS Yoda vs. Sidious dialogue. But... no... do it your own way.

Janus Marius
I was never one for scripted exchanges.

And RotS Yoda uses Sidious to clean his gout.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
I was never one for scripted exchanges.

And RotS Yoda uses Sidious to clean his gout.

confused

jollyjim311
Is this two separate battles?

Janus is here. Hide the keg.

Darth Subjekt
May order be restored.

New age takes this. Although one would assume that the Empire would decimate the Ewoks...so who knows...

Darth Sexy
I fail to see how more modern ships is the main determinant for victory, and would overlook the fact that Revan is a master tactician and the new sith run around guns blazing.

alterangel
ok this is it:

1. Lightsaber
2. Force
3. Naval
4. Feats (almost destroying the jedi, taking over the galaxy, etc.)

The lighsaber and force battles take place on an enormous, even plane. on each side stands each era

the naval battle takes place in open space with the whole arsenal from each era (including new arrivals during the battle, aka. star forge reinforcements)

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Gideon
confused

rolling on floor laughing

kamhal
Are you joking? Krayt and Talon aren't even siths, lol... Not real siths to me at least. But their technology is more advanced... Yet we have Revan's genius in the battlefield...

Gideon
Unfortunately, the technology does make the difference. The Galactic Empire we all know and love from the movies could effectively curbstomp Revan under any commander. Admiral Daala, who is regarded as the dumbest Imperial commander, would screw Revan in a confrontation simply because her ships are miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles better than his.

And now you want to pit him against the incarnation of the Empire with even greater technology than that? Sorry guys, Revan's wasted.

Count Makashi
I was about to say that. Well something like that.

Utrigita
Unfortunately, the technology does make the difference. The Galactic Empire we all know and love from the movies could effectively curbstomp Revan under any commander. Admiral Daala, who is regarded as the dumbest Imperial commander, would screw Revan in a confrontation simply because her ships are miles and miles and miles and miles and miles and miles better than his.

And now you want to pit him against the incarnation of the Empire with even greater technology than that? Sorry guys, Revan's wasted.

No give thrawn those ships instead of Revan and the old empire actually stand a chance stick out tongue

Lord Saboteur

And now you want to pit him against the incarnation of the Empire with even greater technology than that? Sorry guys, Revan's wasted. Gideon, you know better than to generalize. I thought we had something special in our mutual hate for the Empire! D: Anyways, this thread should be fairer and let both sides have the same kind of tech.

alterangel
ok this is it:

1. Lightsaber
2. Force
3. Naval(same technology)
4. Feats (almost destroying the jedi, taking over the galaxy, etc.)

The lighsaber and force battles take place on an enormous, even plane. on each side stands each era

the naval battle takes place in open space with the whole arsenal from each era (including new arrivals during the battle, aka. star forge reinforcements)

Darth Hord
1.Old Republic Sith
2.Again old republic Sith
3.If they have the same tech.Then old republic sith would win thanks to Revan's genius. Plus they have the star forge.
4.This is pretty close actually but I would give a slight edge to the new sith since they actually took over the galaxy.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Assuming each have equal amounts of ships, new tech definately beats the shit out of old tech. They're bigger, meaner, and bristle with more guns. I know Revan's Mr. Tactical, but if the new SIth have modern ships, he's ****ed.

This good be true.

MasterAshenVor
lol Revan Stomps Krayt to the ground and Talon kills Malak wounds Revan and Revan kills her HAHAHAHAHAHA!

jollyjim311
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
lol Revan Stomps Krayt to the ground and Talon kills Malak wounds Revan and Revan kills her HAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHA

VinCon01
I don't know much about the Legacy Sith, so I'll leave this with the fleets:

1) With the old tech taking on the new tech: Legacy wins by miles. While tactics and strategy are extremely useful, sometimes raw power and numbers simply can't be stopped with brilliant plans. Send one hundred men with rusted revolvers against one hundred men with fully automatic weapons, artillery, and the best body armor made in an open/clear battlefield, and I don't care how brilliant a tactician the leader of the first group may be. In flat out open warfare, they're going to get crushed by sheer power.

2) With the same tech? The KOTOR era Sith have an advantage. With the same tech, and Revan's tactical ability (Assuming, of course, that the Sith aren't going to be on a complete betrayal frenzy with the war going on), the KOTOR Sith will probably land a victory.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.