Ze PT Sith Showdown!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gideon
Ze combatants: Darth Sidious and Darth Maul versus Darth Tyranus and Darth Vader. All are in their RotS forms! Well... except for Maul... 'cause he wasn't around. no expression

Ze setting: Geonosian hangar .

Ze regulations: No clawing or hair pulling.

Ze rounds: Round 1 - lightsaber only; Round 2 - Force only; Round 3 - All out fight.

Ze storyline: Dooku gets pissed that Sidious stole his Malibu Barbie. In an act of vengeance, he manipulates the newly formed Darth Vader into becoming his apprentice instead of Sidious's. In an act of... well... survival, Sidious pulls a spare Darth Maul-clone with the exact same powers and abilities from his left sleeve and the fight is on! You decide who shall win!

Darth Subjekt
Bravo my man! I like...I like...

Ok here goes,

round 1 - sabers: I believe Dooku and Anakin take it after a LONG fought battle. Anakin can take just about anyone in saber combat, so he'd go after Sidious, and Dooku would take on Maul. I see Maul hurting Dooku a little, but Dooku pulling out a hard fought win, same as Anakin only with no injuries going to Anakin.

Round 2 - force: This gets tricky. Sidious is the best here obviously, and I believe Maul to be the weakest. Dooku is also very gifted in the force and i believe close to Sidious. Sidious has the lighting on lock, but if Dooku can produce it, I'd be willing to bet that he can deflect it, much like he did with Yoda. Anakin and Maul are susceptible to lightning, and although Maul withstood lightning from that Witch, I'm sure that's nowhere near comparable to Dooku's. While Anakin is strong in the force, he doesn't seem to have the needed control over it to win a force contest with Sidious. Likewise with Maul to Dooku. However, I say Sidious and Maul take this due mostly in part to Sidious.

round 3 - all out: I say Anakin and Dooku. If Anakin/Vader reaches his "zone," I don't think anyone here would be able to stop him. He wouldn't reach his retard rage state since Padme and OB1 aren't a part of the equation, so he'd be virtually unstoppable. Considering how he ran through Dooku like nothing, I think he could do the same to Maul, however with slightly more difficulty due to Maul's ferocity. If that's how it played out, I think Vader could take out Maul before Sidious could take out Dooku, then Vader runs over to help destroy Sidious. On the flip side, I think Dooku could beat Maul quickly with the force, or severely weaken him with it then finish it with sabers; and Vader could defeat Sidious.

Thats my story and I'm stickin' to it!

*awaits the emergence of Maul fanboys*

Gideon
Zexcellent! cool

I'm not yet offering my two cents. I made this because I don't know who'd win, to be honest.

Darth Subjekt
All good brother man. Hopefully I explained myself enough for starters.l I hate when people just say who, but not why...

Again, nice thread.

jollyjim311
Round one could go either way, honestly.

In round two Sidious pops Dooku's head before Anakin beats Maul. Sidious then beats Anakin.

Round three I'd say Maul could survive longer against Anakin than Dooku could against Sidious. Sidious then kills Ani with the force or co-kicks his ass with a saber.

Gideon
Jolly, you bastard. You cheated me out of an essay-like post.

nmensfinest
I know, I hate those assholes.

Sidious and Maul take this.

Darth Subjekt
Originally posted by nmensfinest

You took the bait my friend... cool

Gideon
Originally posted by nmensfinest

Lmao.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by Gideon
Jolly, you bastard. You cheated me out of an essay-like post toast.

Stop haunting me!

Gideon
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Stop haunting me!

May Rosie O'Donnell strip naked at your house.

Gideon
Go link Janus to one of your impressive Maul arguments.

jollyjim311
...And precede to throw the argument off of a cliff...

Gideon
...And precede to throw the argument off of a cliff...

Doubtful.

jollyjim311
What does it matter exactly if many Jedi fell to his lightsaber? It of course does speak about his dominance, as does his position as second in command. He was logically one of the top dogs around. It only speaks of his dominance during that time period, however. If Bandon were to face Anoon or even someone like Saesee Tiin, he'd be dicked royally. Taken seriously, there is no way to justify Bandon defeating Maul.

* Maul "mastered the lightsaber." The same type that Bandon uses.
* Maul is a Teras Kasi master and uses it in his fighting style.
* Maul dodged an explosion when he only has a "microsecond" to get out of the way.
* Maul survived for a month against legions of Assassin droids who I doubt left him the luxury of sleep.
* Maul learned from Darth "MF'ing" Sidious.
* Maul almost killed the Same Darth "MF'ing" Sidious in a saber duel.
* Maul was confident that he could defeat "any" Jedi he encountered(and well educated about Jedi).
* Maul defeated an energized Qui Gon (Windu's equal) in thirty Seconds and left Obi Wan, when using all his rage, hanging from a pit.
* Maul is "one of the deadliest Sith Apprentices in history."
* Maul dominated over Anoon Bondara who's lightsaber skills were "second to none" (including Yoda), was a master of Teras Kasi, was the Jedi Battle Master, gave easy beatdowns to the likes of Qui Gon, was extremely adaptive (His Padawan Ashat who revealed "strong Force tendencies even as an infant" wished to one day have "one tenth" of Anoon's adeptness.)
* Maul has "far superior darkside knowledge" than Mighella, a powerful Night Sister.
* Maul can "swat blaster bolts away like flies" shot from a very competent Bounty Hunter.
* Maul has spun his lightsaber so fast that it seemed to merge into a "single crimson shield."
* Maul defeated an army of Black Sun thugs, and defeated "seven of the most powerful" people in the Universe in less time than it takes to say it.
* Maul was a "warrior in his prime."

That's just for starters.

Well, here y'are.

Gideon
Well, here y'are.

This is why I want Rosie O'Donnell to strip in front of you, you were supposed to give it to him. Alas, I'll be ze messenger.

PS: people, make ze posts!

kiddo44
1. Skywalker and Dooku win sabers no question, Anakin is the best swordsman of the 4.

2. This is the one i have to think about, not certain really. Sidious the strongest here, Maul is the weakest. Im trying to think how close Dooku is to Sidious, i don't think hes that far off, he has shown some crazy force powers in the comics and the movies, that look to rival those of Darth Sidious. Anyway Dooku could get rid of Maul w/ the force the same way he did to a ROTS Kenobi who is more powerful than Maul. Then Anakin and Dooku take Sidious, i think, but it would not be easy. I could be wrong here though b/c i could see Sidious possibly winning here too.

3. ZeSkywalker and Dooku

BlaxicanHydra
Anakin holds his own against Sideous long enough for Dooku to pwnt'd Maul in all twenty seconds, then the dooble team.

Or...

Dooku holds his own against Sideous long enough for cader to force crush Maul's horns through his brain, THEN the double team.

Maul can beat neither on the opposite team. And Dooku is close enough to Yoda in terms of skill to at least keep up with Sid's long enough for Vader to finish him off.

Gideon
Blaxican, you whore, when is Dooku close to Yoda?

Lightsnake
What's going on here?

Gideon
Originally posted by Lightsnake
What's going on here?

Omg. A greater whore than Blaxican himself... LS!

kiddo44
Blaxican, you whore, when is Dooku close to Yoda?

During the PT.

Gideon
Originally posted by kiddo44
During the PT.

Actually, Dooku and Yoda aren't that close at all.

Edit: By that, I mean, Yoda's a good two steps above Dooku in all ways. Not that he'd effortlessly pwn Dooku, but he is better by a considerable amount.

alterangel
Actually, Dooku and Yoda aren't that close at all.

Edit: By that, I mean, Yoda's a good two steps above Dooku in all ways. Not that he'd effortlessly pwn Dooku, but he is better by a considerable amount.

they stalemted in AoTC so how is he steps above him?

Gideon
Originally posted by alterangel
they stalemted in AoTC so how is he steps above him?

To simply say that 'they stalemated' would be an inaccurate account of the duel itself. Yoda obviously wasn't attacking Dooku with all of his available might, as demonstrated when he chose to allow Dooku to escape rather than sacrifice Anakin and Obi-Wan, which we know anyone who wasn't attached to Dooku would have done. Or as demonstrated when Yoda only chose to attack Dooku in the final salvo of their Force duel. Mace Windu, too, laments that he and Yoda were both blindsided by their former affection for Dooku that they did not kill him when they had the chance.

An emotionally torn and distracted Yoda forced Dooku to flee on Vjun, a Separatist held planet steeped in the dark side. So it's apparent that Yoda is quite a bit above Dooku.

alterangel
the movies are the ultimate canon and in the movies dooku says " it is obvious this contest be decided with our knowledge of the force, but with our skill with a lighsaber"

and maybe yoda was emotionally torn, he still tried to kill dooku in the lighsaber fight, he went totally offensive. do u honestly think he was on the defensive the whole time? yoda tried to kill him but dooku held his own

yoda didnt LET dooku escape, they were lightsaber locked and dooku didnt even look winded were as yoda was panting, dooku just didnt have time to keep the duel going. Dooku knew that Yoda would save 2 lives over taking one its the jedi way no matter if it was yoda or mace or any other jedi (except maybe quinlan cause he is kindof grey and more rational) Yoda wasnt in a position to kill Dooku, so the choice he faced was: prolong the duel and MAYBE kill Dooku or save obi and anakin, he made the jedi choice it wasnt cause he was emotionally distraught

jollyjim311
That's your interpretation. Canon says otherwise.

Gideon
What the hell does this have to do with anything? I can point out two things that you need to know. a.) Dooku said that because he couldn't overpower Yoda with the Force and b.) Dooku is a fallible third-party character. What he says does not always mean that it's the gospel.

Yoda's chosen form is Ataru - that's what it is: offensive. He didn't try to kill Dooku, at best, he tried to wear him down.

Yoda panted once, and it's because he's 900 frickin' years old! No one argued that Yoda possesses amazing stamina. He relies heavily on the Force to compensate for his age and mobility.

Bullshit. Yoda knew full well that if Dooku escaped, the war would continue. He said himself that Dooku must be CAPTURED before he "rallies more systems to his cause". Stopping him was the ultimate goal.

Your entire reasoning = shit. Furthermore, the CIS were getting their collective ass kicked all the way across Geonosis. Or do you forget that Padme and a contingent of clonetroopers were on their way to the hangar? Unless you're suggesting Dooku can outduel Yoda whilst simultaneously fighting off dozens of clonetroopers. Lmao.

Bottom line: Dooku fled because Yoda let him.

BlaxicanHydra
Dooku obviously is below Yoda in terms of skill, but he managed o last against him a considerable time, and again compared to the Jedi's finest, he would be up there in the tops. (I loathe Dooku, btw. Dooku and Maul, two extremely overrated people imo.)

Gideon
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Dooku obviously is below Yoda in terms of skill, but he managed o last against him a considerable time, and again compared to the Jedi's finest, he would be up there in the tops. (I loathe Dooku, btw. Dooku and Maul, two extremely overrated people imo.)

As I've already explained, Dooku only held his own for a 'considerable time' because Yoda clearly wasn't trying to kill him. The debacle on Vjun made the disparity of power between the two quite obvious.

And neither Maul nor Dooku are overrated. Both are easily among the most powerful SW figures.

BlaxicanHydra
I know... but are you saying that if Yoda were trying to kill him it would have been over in seconds or something?

lol. It actually took me, me, a few seconds to realize you were being sarcastic here. Well done.

Gideon
Of course this is only speculation, but were I to offer my two cents as to how long a serious duel between them would last, if Yoda was in the same state of mind that he was in when he fought Sidious? I'd say a minute or less.

Consider the disparity akin to Qui-Gon vs. Maul.

Um... I wasn't being sarcastic. It's obvious that they are. Especially Dooku.

alterangel
Your entire reasoning = shit. Furthermore, the CIS were getting their collective ass kicked all the way across Geonosis. Or do you forget that Padme and a contingent of clonetroopers were on their way to the hangar? Unless you're suggesting Dooku can outduel Yoda whilst simultaneously fighting off dozens of clonetroopers. Lmao.

Bottom line: Dooku fled because Yoda let him.

First off dont get all offensive this isnt personal

Second off u proved my point, yes yoda let him go, but he couldnt have killed him right away is all im saying, Dooku had to go cause he knew he couldnt stand against yoda and the clones thats why he resorted to makin yoda choose, and if capturing Dooku was the ultimate goal which it was, why didnt yoda capture him? yoda did know full well that the war would continue if dooku escaped, the point is he didnt because he couldnt just let anakin and kenobi die, hes YODA he has compasssion, he could have prolonged the duel and captured dooku but he didnt, unless you can give me a quote stated the exact reason yoda let him go, my opinion is as good as yours.

all i am saying is that dooku is not leagues below him maybe a bit but by no means a large amount below him

and yes yoda was 900 years old that is still a factor in this all i was saying is that yoda seemed more tired than dooku at that moment and if he was trying to wear out dooku he wasnt doing a good job if he was wearing himself out more

Gideon
I take stupidity personally. If you'd like me to be nicer do me a favor and use your head.

Of course your opinion is as good as mine, but we're not presenting opinions, we're debating facts. Rather, I am giving you a fact and you refuse to acknowledge it. Let me make ths clear and final. Dooku was Yoda's former protege and apprentice; Dark Rendezvous makes it absolutely clear that Yoda is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to procure Dooku's safety and return to the light side. This is irrefutable. Mace himself laments in Shatterpoint that he could have killed Dooku himself and chose not to because he couldn't bring himself to kill his old friend, and the same applies with Yoda. So, if Yoda were hell-bent on bringing his former protege to justice, he would not have let him go.

The RotS novelization has a scene where Obi-Wan tells Yoda that, though they are close, he would not hesitate to sacrifice Yoda if it brought the war's end closer by a mere day. Yoda agrees that that line of thought is the right one, and that any true Jedi would be willing to make that sacrifice.

Chances are that Yoda and Dooku would have kept fighting had Dooku remained in the hangar, and then the clones would have showed up and killed Dooku. That is the most logical course of action, hence why Yoda let him go.

Dooku isn't leagues beneath Yoda, but he has no chance of winning and no chance of stalemating a seriously pissed off Yoda. Yoda would comfortably defeat him.

alterangel
I take stupidity personally. If you'd like me to be nicer do me a favor and use your head.

Insulting my intelect is gonna get you nowhere and i can admit i am wrong when i am convinced which is in this case

Of course your opinion is as good as mine, but we're not presenting opinions, we're debating facts. Rather, I am giving you a fact and you refuse to acknowledge it. Let me make ths clear and final. Dooku was Yoda's former protege and apprentice; Dark Rendezvous makes it absolutely clear that Yoda is willing to go to extraordinary lengths to procure Dooku's safety and return to the light side. This is irrefutable. Mace himself laments in Shatterpoint that he could have killed Dooku himself and chose not to because he couldn't bring himself to kill his old friend, and the same applies with Yoda. So, if Yoda were hell-bent on bringing his former protege to justice, he would not have let him go..

So are you saying that Yoda's rational thinking was clouded due to this? if so simply state it dont insult me

The RotS novelization has a scene where Obi-Wan tells Yoda that, though they are close, he would not hesitate to sacrifice Yoda if it brought the war's end closer by a mere day. Yoda agrees that that line of thought is the right one, and that any true Jedi would be willing to make that sacrifice.

Then Yoda is hypocritical in that he did the opposite?

Chances are that Yoda and Dooku would have kept fighting had Dooku remained in the hangar, and then the clones would have showed up and killed Dooku. That is the most logical course of action, hence why Yoda let him go.

I doubt the clones would have killed him had yoda told them to capture him, do are u saying he couldnt capture him and that hed have to resort to killing him?

Dooku isn't leagues beneath Yoda, but he has no chance of winning and no chance of stalemating a seriously pissed off Yoda. Yoda would comfortably defeat him.

I agree i was under the impression that you thought yoda was "far" more powerful than dooku

kiddo44
Thats just your opinion, he could beat him yes but it would be very hard for him to do so, and the both times they actually fought proved that they were close.

jollyjim311
There is a scene in Dark Rendezvous when Dooku looks at Yoda in a dark sense, and sees that if Yoda went all out (gave into his hate), even Sidious would be utterly demolished. Yoda is clearly a few steps above Dooku. I will look for the excerpts for you guys, if you want.

Gideon
Thats just your opinion, he could beat him yes but it would be very hard for him to do so, and the both times they actually fought proved that they were close.

You haven't been paying attention, and I'm not in the mood to debate an issue with someone so obtuse that they won't read what I've posted. This is not just my opinion, and I've already proved it. Yoda is stronger than Dooku by quite a bit. If you don't like it, refute it. Otherwise, no one cares.

Count Makashi
No, he said if Yoda turned to the Dark Side, that even Sidious would be annihilated, you know, the Dark Side makes you more powerful, thing.
But even that is just speculation, Dooku is a fallible character, his opinion isn't canon.

1. Dooku and Vader, Maul is the weakest here, no matter what the lineup, he will go down first and Anakin can defeat anybody, Maul goes down first and Sidous gets double-teamed. Or, Dooku pures himself a cup of Martini and watches Anakin defeating Sidious.

2. Sidious and Maul, no mater who Sidious fights, he can defeat him just with his Lightning(if nothing else would work, but of course he has allot else), Subjekt said that Dooku could have blocked it, but, Yoda barely deflected it, he used the last lest reserve of Force mastery to do it, Dooku would just get overwhelmed, same for Vader. Even if its Dooku versus Maul and Anakin versus Sidious, Sidious takes out Vader, before Dooku takes out Maul.

3. This is the hardest to decide and i don't know who wins here, so o will leave it, until i read more arguments, to decide.

BlaxicanHydra
And neither Maul nor Dooku are overrated. Both are easily among the most powerful SW figures.

no expression

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE!!!!1111!!1 YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO RESTORE REASON TO THE FORUMZ, NOT LEAVE IT IN STUPIDITY!!! GO'DAMMIT!!!..

And Lightsanke is a nobo whore. No one can whore like me.

kiddo44

And neither Maul nor Dooku are overrated. Both are easily among the most powerful SW figures. yeah, half of that is right.

darthsith19
1. Maul gives Dooku a great fight and possibly wins (probably not, though). Anakin beats Sidious, though, so Dooku/Anakin win.
2. Likely Sidious and Maul - Maul can resist lightning and probably other attacks, too - I'm guessing he could hold off Skywalker for a short while at least, and Sidious is by far the strongest in this category - he would likely own either opponent while Maul holds off the others.
3. Close, but likely Dooku and Vader - Vader could give Sidious a great fight, and would likely last longer against Sidious than Maul would against Dooku, unless Vader gets cocky. If Sidious fights Dooku and Anakin fights Maul, though, Sidious/Maul may win, Maul could hold off Anakin for a little while and Sidious is Dooku's master, he knows Dooku well and Dooku is terrified of him, and would probably fight sloppy due to his great fear. So I guess it could go either way here.

kiddo44
Originally posted by darthsith19
Maul gives Dooku a great fight and possibly wins wtf

jollyjim311
wtf

I'm assuming you can read?

kiddo44
I'm assuming you can read? sorry, but anybody that thinks Maul could possibly beat Dooku is either a Maul fanboy, DS, or a complete idiot.

Gideon
sorry, but anybody that thinks Maul could possibly beat Dooku is either a Maul fanboy, DS, or a complete idiot.

I'd be careful about slinging the idiot moniker around, Kiddo, 'cause I can find about half a dozen examples of your own stupidity in this thread.

Or I could also say any guy who thinks Dooku is close to Yoda is a Dooku fanboy or a complete idiot.

darthsith19
wtf
Yes, remember, #1 is the saber duel and with sabers Maul would be close to or possibly even above Dooku (remember, he gave Sidious, a level 9 swordsman, a close fight).

And btw, Dooku is somewhat close to Yoda, but not that close. Sorry if any of this has been said already, but come on, all those objects that Dooku tossed at Yoda Yoda tossed away casually. And Yoda tossed the ceiling away easily, and caught the lightning like it was nothing. It is clear that Yoda is quite a bit above Dooku with the Force, as is Sidious, those 2 are a good league, if not more, above any other movie character with the Force.

The saber duel, however, was a bit closer. However, you have to realise that Yoda was trying not to kill Dooku but to capture him, and he still had Dooku running like a chicken after one minute. Plus Gillard says Dooku is a level 8 swordsman and Yoda's a level 9, so somewhat close but not nearly even.

Later, on Vjun, when Dooku is quite a bit stronger than he normally is, since Vjun is alive with the dark side, Yoda is still at least on par with him. True, Dooku runs not because Yoda was about to kill him but because Anakin and Kenobi arrived, but the fact that he even planned to destroy his citadel should he lose shows that he was unconfident that he could beat Yoda even when engulfed in the dark side.

So yes, they are somewhat close, but not extremely close.

kiddo44
I'd be careful about slinging the idiot moniker around, Kiddo, 'cause I can find about half a dozen examples of your own stupidity in this thread. ok go ahead, and i assure you that if you think Darth Maul could even have a chance of beating Dooku, you know nothing about Star Wars, and you are an idiot.

Uh no, they actually fought twice, and is very easy to prove. Unlike Maul and Dooku, where Dooku was shown to be at completly different level than Maul. I think there dealing with Kenobi shows that, or is that to hard for you to get?

darthsith19
ok go ahead, and i assure you that if you think Darth Maul could even have a chance of beating Dooku, you know nothing about Star Wars, and you are an idiot.

Uh no, they actually fought twice, and is very easy to prove. Unlike Maul and Dooku, where Dooku was shown to be at completly different level than Maul. I think there dealing with Kenobi shows that, or is that to hard for you to get?
If you want to play that way, then look at their performences against Anakin/Vader. Anakin owned Dooku in ROTS in around 30 seconds. Maul gave ANH Vader a hell of a fight and damn near beat him.

kiddo44
If you want to play that way, then look at their performences against Anakin/Vader. Anakin owned Dooku in ROTS in around 30 seconds. Maul gave ANH Vader a hell of a fight and damn near beat him.

Maul clone and that was suited Vader, who was not as good as ROTS Vader in sabers, and for some reason he did not use the force on him. Its still hard for me to accept that as canon.

darthsith19
So what if it was Maul Clone, Maul clone and TPM era Maul are the same thing. kiddo, you know Kenobi got lucky against a not-at-full-strength Maul while Dooku only beat Kenobi so quickly with the Force, a saber duel between Dooku and ROTS Kenobi would have lasted forever.

Gideon
Sure thing. I'll get right on it, because it'll be a collection of quotes.

Yes, because your opinion means so much. Allow me to clarify: without proof or evidence of some variety, your opinion means shit. You haven't supported this little delusion of yours, ergo, your opinion translates to shit.

Easy to prove? Outstanding! Then get right on it. You've tried to debunk my argument and then you simply just continue to state your pathetic opinion without any regard for what has already been proven.

No one denies Dooku's superior aptitude with the Force, but alas, he's not a vastly superior swordsman by any means.

Different circumstances. The first time they dueled, Dooku engaged Kenobi solo and defeated him. In TPM, a preinjured Maul took on Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan simultaneously, and Obi-Wan only briefly gained the upper hand due to his brush with the dark side. The second time, he was forced to disable Obi-Wan with the Force because Obi-Wan's defenses were that good.

Thanks for proving to me that you are, as stated before, a Dooku fanboy.

kiddo44
a saber duel between Dooku and ROTS Kenobi would have lasted forever.
Longer yes, but Dooku was a great swordsman, better than Kenobi, and your force powers play into how good you are in sabers. Saying it would last longer is not saying much considering how fast Dooku got rid of Kenobi, but in a fight like that with Dooku who used form II which is the best form for one on one dueling and is much stronger with the force it would not las as long as you think.

darthsith19
Longer yes, but Dooku was a great swordsman, better than Kenobi,
That's debatble, but whatever.

Yup, and we see how good Dooku is with a blade, and how good Dooku is, and it would certainly be close no matter who wins (bear in mind that I did say that Dooku would win, just that it'd be close).

Well, unfortunately, that was an all-out fight and we are debating a sabers fight so it doesn't matter what Dooku did with the Force.

What, Kenobi vs. Dooku, saber duel? Yeah, Dooku uses Makashi, so what, that didn't stop Yoda and Anakin from besting him, did it? Kenobi has beaten Asajj, Grievois, and Vader in saber duels. There is no doubt that he vs. Dooku in a saber only duel would be close as a minimum.

kiddo44

Different circumstances. The first time they dueled, Dooku engaged Kenobi solo and defeated him. In TPM, a preinjured Maul took on Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan simultaneously, and Obi-Wan only briefly gained the upper hand due to his brush with the dark side.
Preinjured? what a joke. Anyway that was padawan Kenobi 10 years before AOTC, so do you think a padawan Kenobi w/ the darkside could have gained the upper hand on Count Dooku? you probably do, but your point means nothing.

You haven't proved anything just said that Yoda was conflicted and Maul was tired. roll eyes (sarcastic) You can not prove Yoda is leagues above Dooku which you claim, which is just stupid, is he better, yes, but not by much, now if you want to use the time the fought in the book or the movies fine, it doesn't matter it shows they are very close overall.

Could Yoda have tossed ROTS Kenobi aside like he was a clone, while kicking Anakin into a wall?, who knows.

To Deny they are very close just shows that you are fanboy.

darthsith19
Could Yoda have tossed ROTS Kenobi aside like he was a clone, while kicking Anakin into a wall?, who knows.

Yoda wouldn't be stupid, he'd fvcking blast Kenobi into a wall before jeven jumping down from the balcony to face the duo in a saber duel, and then he'd likely smash Anakin with the Force before Anakin could even make a move with his saber. Or else, yes, he could fight them with sabers and at any point he could jump across the room, turn, and smash Kenobi with the Force before Anakin reaches him again and then him vs. Anakin one on one with sabers could possibly go either way, or Yoda could just leap away again and use the Force on him and win. With Anakin going all-out on Yoda, though, it may be hard or not even possible for Yoda to leap away unharmed to use the Force on him.

And I love how you neglected all my proof on the Yoda vs. Dooku matter completely. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gideon
And I love how you neglected all my proof on the Yoda vs. Dooku matter completely. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Precisely.

I've made my point and I'm not inclined to reiterate it needlessly to fantards .

Darth Hord
and u don't include legend in that stick out tongue

kiddo44

And I love how you neglected all my proof on the Yoda vs. Dooku matter completely. roll eyes (sarcastic) You or that dumbass fanboy Gideon have given no proof on yoda and Dooku, its just your opinion on that fight.

Gideon
You or that dumbass fanboy Gideon have given no proof on yoda and Dooku, its just your opinion on that fight.

Lmao. I'm neither a dumbass nor a fanboy. I have offered proof, you've yet to refute it. Ergo, I win. But that's nothing new.

alterangel
ok if u guys like this debate so much y dont u make a dooku vs. yoda thread instead of arguing on this thread which is pretty much done

Rampant ox
Because its been done. Multiple times.

BlaxicanHydra
egads you're alive.

darthsith19
You or that dumbass fanboy Gideon have given no proof on yoda and Dooku, its just your opinion on that fight.

So that's entirely opinion and there's no proof in there?

Proof.

Because no one would say that Dooku wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Zexcellent! cool

Was that a typo?

vader11
1. Dooku & Anakin wins obivously. Anakin could beat anyone, while Maul would lose to either Dooku or Anakin. Maul would fall first, then Anakin & Dooku beat Sidious.

2. Sidious & Maul wins. Sidious would beat Dooku before Anakin beat Maul. Or Sidious would beat Anakin before Dooku beat Maul. If Anakin and Maul died at the same time, Sidious would beat Dooku.

3. Dooku & Anakin wins. Maul is likely to be the 1st to fall. Then Dooku and Anakin would beat Sidious.

BTW, Dooku is NOT that close to Yoda.

Manslayer
If you want to play that way, then look at their performences against Anakin/Vader. Anakin owned Dooku in ROTS in around 30 seconds. Maul gave ANH Vader a hell of a fight and damn near beat him. Dont forget vader never used the force

darthsith19
Originally posted by Manslayer
Dont forget vader never used the force
Arrogance on vader's part doesn't make him any stronger.

Oh, and btw:
Dont forget Dooku never used the force

laughing

Darth Subjekt
cause Anakin didnt give him the chance to.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
cause Anakin didnt give him the chance to.
Yup, and Vader didn't use the Force on Maul because Maul didn't give him the chance to. Same thing.

kamhal
laughing

Darth Subjekt
yea, since time is so easily identified in a comic book. get maul's cock out of your mouth.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Darth Subjekt
yea, since time is so easily identified in a comic book. get maul's cock out of your mouth.
wtf... What the f**k? okay, the only other explanation for Vader not using the Force on Maul is because Vader was being stupid, which is even worse. I, for one, don't believe Vader to be stupid, therefor the only other explanation would be that Maul didn't give him the chance to. But by all means, if you want to argue that Vader is stupid, go ahead, I shall be pleased to hear your arguements! thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.