Nightwing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
I think its about time Warner Brothers and DC made,"Nightwing" a Batman spin-off but this time focuses on Dick Grason.

Ultimate Hulk43
That would be nice but first I'd want him to be introduced in a Batman film. It'd kind of be stupid for him to have his own movie before he appears in a Batman movie so that his origins & why he's going solo will be out of the way. That way the movie would just focus on whatever villain he's going to fight.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
That would be nice but first I'd want him to be introduced in a Batman film. It'd kind of be stupid for him to have his own movie before he appears in a Batman movie so that his origins & why he's going solo will be out of the way. That way the movie would just focus on whatever villain he's going to fight.

You are right, but Warner's is going to do a Teen Titans movie focusing on Nigthtwing.

Passione
I think that Drew fuller would make an excellant choice for Nightwing.

And I hope they make a Teen titan movie. I cant wait to see who they have lined up.

My prefrence is not a group of 12 year old. But more like 17/22

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.