So you fans ready for Star Wars: Episode VII-The Fallen Hero?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediKatarn1
I am May 2021 will be here before you know it. I have faith that it will happen God bless Mr. Michael Suttle,"Supershadow." Supershadow is the best. None better.

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by JediKatarn1
I am May 2021 will be here before you know it. I have faith that it will happen God bless Mr. Michael Suttle,"Supershadow." Supershadow is the best. None better.

Why does people think SuperShadow is so Godly? Because of making some stupid film? C'mon, the whole frickin world doesn't revolve around Star Wars nor films kid. Your into the political bullshit, why dont'cha get a life and praise some REAL people? The ones who actually makes a difference for the ENTIRE world?

Btw, It's not gonna happen in May 2021 kid, otherwise it would be info everywhere. But it's not.

Violent2Dope
I am May 2021 will be here before you know it. I have faith that it will happen God bless Mr. Michael Suttle,"Supershadow." Supershadow is the best. None better. Hey! Are you ready to die!? devil

JediKatarn1
Not yet roll eyes (sarcastic) but your going to have to fight me to kill me, prick.

yogert
and so it begins

Alliance
Supeshadow has got to be one of the lamest lowlifes on the planet.

Darth Hord

Do you ever stop! There is no is sequel trilogy. And Faith wont help. Suttle is a loser who is lying to you. Everyone here is against you. The only thing to back up your claims is on a website in which one person makes claims,lies and contradicts himself. The website is not even made good.

Secretus

You're an idiot, SS is using the jedi mind trick on you.

Alliance
"The Fallen Hero"..what a dumbass title.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Alliance
"The Fallen Hero"..what a dumbass title.

I agree.

exanda kane
Yes I am big grin

Can't wait!

Violent2Dope
Not yet roll eyes (sarcastic) but your going to have to fight me to kill me, prick. I don't fight midget fatass crackbabies with nothing better to do than sell your soul to some bullshit fake site.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
I don't fight midget fatass crackbabies with nothing better to do than sell your soul to some bullshit fake site.

Dude don't get yourself banned.

Violent2Dope
I couldn't resist. I'm sorry.sad

Spartan ll
I am May 2021 will be here before you know it. I have blindfaith and extreme gullibility that it will happen. God bless Mr. Michael Suttle,"Supershadow." and let me give up my non-existent dignity to Supershadow and show the world an example of why when you're in prison, you should never piss standing up. God **** Supershadow! Fixed.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Fixed.

And how!

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Spartan ll
Fixed. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance !

sweersa
Hahaha This never ends.

Unless a moderator bans Cory to stop his constant spam.

Violent2Dope
Guys...I decided Katarn is right! Mr. Suttle is right about everything! Sidious is a Whatazor and there will be six more episodes! Praise SuperShadow! The God of Star Wars!

Darth Hord
Guys...I decided Katarn is right! Mr. Suttle is right about everything! Sidious is a Whatazor and there will be six more episodes! Praise SuperShadow! The God of Star Wars!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ThoraxeRMG
Damn SS Fanboy.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
I doubt this is actually happening. There has been no official word from George Lucas or anybody from his camp.

If somebody other than Mr. Suttle can give me real substantial proof than I will believe that there will be a brand new Star Wars film.

Darth Hord
If were ever to happen the scripts must better than the crap on shadow's website .

JediKatarn1
The Fallen Hero is the title to Episode 7, accept it its going to happed,"THERE IS" a Sequel Trilogy. Yep, whats a matter can't fight be because your chicken? Yeah, thats what I thought.

Darth Hord
The Fallen Hero is the title to Episode 7, accept it its going to happed,"THERE IS" a Sequel Trilogy. Yep, whats a matter can't fight be because your chicken? Yeah, thats what I thought.

THERE IS NO SEQUEL,you will have to accept that there is isn't AND YOU will have to accept it.

BlaxicanHydra
Why do people even reply to this kids posts?

Darth Hord
IF Lucas like you say has signed contract not to disclose information about the next trilogy like you say then why post in on a site that has over 200,000 hits the news would spread amongst star wars fans and the media would know about the site and movies. But since it is fake the media has no interest in it and only the few people who are new to star wars or naive people like you believe him.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Why do people even reply to this kids posts?

Because we like to.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Damn SS Fanboy. If that was directed towards me I was joking.Originally posted by JediKatarn1
Yep, whats a matter can't fight be because your chicken? Yeah, thats what I thought. If that was directed towards me grow up man, we will never meet, so shut up and write your love letters to SS.

Darth Scythe
This shit is spam at this point. Why is this waste of an egg & semen not banned yet?

This is the equivalent of this dude making a thead saying he can do jedi mind tricks in real life. ****outtaherewiththatbullshit.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
This is the equivalent of this dude making a thead saying he can do jedi mind tricks in real life. ****outtaherewiththatbullshit. Someone actually did that?

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Scythe
This shit is spam at this point. Why is this waste of an egg & semen not banned yet?

This is the equivalent of this dude making a thead saying he can do jedi mind tricks in real life. ****outtaherewiththatbullshit. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance ! Seriously tho someone actually did that?

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Any real, factual, substantiated proof? I don't mean Mickey Suttle either.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Any real, factual, substantiated proof? I don't mean Mickey Suttle either.
You'll never get it.
next thing you know he will post a paragragh about shadow being real and the movie are going to happen then the rest of us ask for more proof,call him a moron and tell him he's wrong. Then he will continue the cycle.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by Darth Hord
You'll never get it.

I know I won't. It's sad that JediKatarn1 believes what Mickey Suttle is saying. I do wish that their would be more SW movies, but I know that there will never be any more of them. Thats why I love reading the novels a lot.

Darth Hord
I know I won't. It's sad that JediKatarn1 believes what Mickey Suttle is saying. I do wish that their would be more SW movies, but I know that there will never be any more of them. Thats why I love reading the novels a lot.

Who doesn't want more movies.
I have question for everyone which trilogy(script/plot) seems to better the prequel trilogy or shadows fake trilogy. I say the prequel, some of the stuff in the shadow is absolutely stupid like no more darkside,clone of vader and luke(there was already a luke clone in the thrawn trilogy), a lightsaber that can cut through others and of course the miraculously survival of Mace who was clearly wtf pwned,

dadudemon
Originally posted by exanda kane
Yes I am big grin

Can't wait!

laughing

I laughed so hard when I read this post...

and yes, it was for the right reason kane.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Who doesn't want more movies.
I have question for everyone which trilogy(script/plot) seems to better the prequel trilogy or shadows fake trilogy. I say the prequel, some of the stuff in the shadow is absolutely stupid like no more darkside,clone of vader and luke(there was already a luke clone in the thrawn trilogy), a lightsaber that can cut through others and of course the miraculously survival of Mace who was clearly wtf pwned,

If their were movie SW movies, they should deal with Luke creating the New Jedi Order. Although I have no idea who the Sith Lords would be.

Darth Hord
. Although I have no idea who the Sith Lords would be.
There might not be any or the could make it about your idol Jacen aka Darth Cadeus Solo stick out tongue

JediKatarn1
There is going to be another trilogy, accept it punks. Accept Supershadow as your lord and savior he is God of all Gods for Star Wars. Beg lord Shadow for your forgiveness and we will call a truce. There are "NO" sith in Episode VII,VIII,IX "ONLY" Dark Jedi are alive, but only for the exception of Darth Maul's sith spirt. wink

JesusTheChrist
Originally posted by JesusTheChrist
Why does people think SuperShadow is so Godly? Because of making some stupid film? C'mon, the whole frickin world doesn't revolve around Star Wars nor films kid. Your into the political bullshit, why dont'cha get a life and praise some REAL people? The ones who actually makes a difference for the ENTIRE world?

Btw, It's not gonna happen in May 2021 kid, otherwise it would be info everywhere. But it's not.

Darth Hord
There is going to be another trilogy, accept it punks. Accept Supershadow as your lord and savior he is God of all Gods for Star Wars. Beg lord Shadow for your forgiveness and we will call a truce. )
laughing laughing laughing laughing

Very unoriginal Maul is dead and dark jedi=weaklings for the most part. BTW his movie plots s*ck!

Violent2Dope
I still crack up every time I hear Mace is still alive.

Darth Hord
I still crack up every time I hear Mace is still alive.

I already destroyed that argument in the other thread.

MasterAshenVor
LOL SUPER SHADOW SUCKS!

Violent2Dope
I already destroyed that argument in the other thread. I know but it's still funny.

vader11
I am May 2021 will be here before you know it. I have faith that it will happen God bless Mr. Michael Suttle,"Supershadow." Supershadow is the best. None better. Can't wait! Happy Dance laughing

ThoraxeRMG
If that was directed towards me I was joking.

Of course not!

There is going to be another trilogy, accept it punks. Accept Supershadow as your lord and savior he is God of all Gods for Star Wars. Beg lord Shadow for your forgiveness and we will call a truce. There are "NO" sith in Episode VII,VIII,IX "ONLY" Dark Jedi are alive, but only for the exception of Darth Maul's sith spirt. wink

Darth Maul became a Force Ghost?

confused

yogert
so much bullshit.i can't take it anymore!!!AHHHHHHHHblowup

Ushgarak
Ok, enough of these nonsense threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.