Obi runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alterangel
Obi in his prime, full rest between fights, all out: Geonosis battle arena

1. 5 super battle droids
2. 3 droidekas
3. 5 sbd and 3 droidekas
4.jango and boba in their prime
5.ANH vader
6.Asajj and Durge
7.Sidious in his prime

BlaxicanHydra
Probably at 6, he would waste Assaj but would be too tired to defeat Assaj. And if he wins that he'll definently lose to Sids after a prolonged fight.

Gideon
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
Probably at 6, he would waste Assaj but would be too tired to defeat Assaj. And if he wins that he'll definently lose to Sids after a prolonged fight.

It's possible that he might even die at four. After all, he was unable to take Jango into custody in AotC, and now he'd be facing Boba as well. Though I'd say Obi-Wan will survive if he uses his head.

I'd say ANH Vader beats him. Vader is too powerful in the Force. As for Durge and Asajj, unless someone has a star or supernova handy, I don't think anyone will be killing Durge within the context of a duel .

Finally, Blaxican, are you telling me that RotS Obi-Wan would lose to DE Sidious after a prolonged duel? You're high. DE Sidious shits on him. Actually, any Sidious shits on him. Dooku shits on him .

alterangel
Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

that would be my guess but im honestly not sure

alterangel
Originally posted by Gideon
It's possible that he might even die at four. After all, he was unable to take Jango into custody in AotC, and now he'd be facing Boba as well. Though I'd say Obi-Wan will survive if he uses his head.

That was AotC Obi and was not yet a master

and im farely certain that obi can take vader and that was when he was an old man, in my opinion he could have taken him on the death star and obi already took anakin when he was still mostly human, i would think obi wan would be too quick for ANH vader and obi isnt shabby in the force either but i agree no match for vader

vader11
He may fall at 4.

kamhal

5.ANH vader
6.Asajj and Durge
7.Sidious in his prime

I think that he stops on the 4 or 6. He tied with Jango but he was not a master yet. Yet boba is with jango. Hard to say. At the 6, well, he had quite a trouble with asajj in Obsession and Durge is, well, Durge. One thing is sure, sidious breaks him in 2.

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by kamhal

5.ANH vader
6.Asajj and Durge
7.Sidious in his prime

I think that he stops on the 4 or 6. He tied with Jango but he was not a master yet. Yet boba is with jango. Hard to say. At the 6, well, he had quite a trouble with asajj in Obsession and Durge is, well, Durge. One thing is sure, sidious breaks him in 2.

i deffinatley agree

Count Makashi
The 2 and the 3 one, would also be difficult, droidekas have their own shields, the 4 one, if he makes it, is incredible difficult, but at most he can come to 5, while he could defeat Vader in a saber duel, Vader is just to good with the Force with him. If Dooku toke him out, Vader can do it as well.

jollyjim311
There isn't a great place to hide in the Geonisis Battle arena, but, seeing as how he can block 18 attacks per second from Greivous, and how he can deflect blaster bolts with his hands, he just barely makes it past four and loses at five. Kenobi doesn't have the kind of force power to handle Vader.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by alterangel
Obi in his prime, full rest between fights, all out: Geonosis battle arena

1. 5 super battle droids
2. 3 droidekas
3. 5 sbd and 3 droidekas
5.ANH vader
6.Asajj and Durge
7.Sidious in his prime

With difficulty he gets thru.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
With difficulty he gets thru.

So you are saying he can defeat Sidious? laughing

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Gideon

I'd say ANH Vader beats him. Vader is too powerful in the Force. As for Durge and Asajj, unless someone has a star or supernova handy, I don't think anyone will be killing Durge within the context of a duel .

Finally, Blaxican, are you telling me that RotS Obi-Wan would lose to DE Sidious after a prolonged duel? You're high. DE Sidious shits on him. Actually, any Sidious shits on him. Dooku shits on him . Agreed 100%.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Hord
So you are saying he can defeat Sidious? laughing

darthsith19
1. Kenobi wins
2. If they have their shields, they may win. Kenobi and Skywalker together ran from 3 on the Invisible Hand, though it could be argued that they were trying to get to the Chancellor as fast as they could. If there's some way to get past those damn shields, Kenobi wins, though.
3. See #2.
4. I'm not sure if he could even take out AOTC Jango and ESB Boba - I don't know how good LOTF Boba is but I've heard that he is a lot stronger than his ESB self. I seriously doubt Kenobi makes it past them.
5. Kenobi could possibly win if Vader is stupid and engages him in a saber duel, but Vader could also just pwn his ass with the Force right from the start.
6. Kenobi goes down hard, eitehr alone could give him a good to great fight.
7. Sidious would win in 0.471 seconds.

I'd say he probably loses at #4, though, if not before that (cause of those damn shields, I hate them).

kiddo44
i would say even though going against Boba and Jango would not be easy, he takes them out.

He stops at 5. Vader Kills him.

jollyjim311
Originally posted by darthsith19
1. Kenobi wins
2. If they have their shields, they may win. Kenobi and Skywalker together ran from 3 on the Invisible Hand, though it could be argued that they were trying to get to the Chancellor as fast as they could. If there's some way to get past those damn shields, Kenobi wins, though.
3. See #2.
4. I'm not sure if he could even take out AOTC Jango and ESB Boba - I don't know how good LOTF Boba is but I've heard that he is a lot stronger than his ESB self. I seriously doubt Kenobi makes it past them.
5. Kenobi could possibly win if Vader is stupid and engages him in a saber duel, but Vader could also just pwn his ass with the Force right from the start.
6. Kenobi goes down hard, eitehr alone could give him a good to great fight.
7. Sidious would win in 0.471 seconds.

I'd say he probably loses at #4, though, if not before that (cause of those damn shields, I hate them).

Kenobi could toss the droids, Greivous-style.

Obi Wan is a master of Soresu. He could probably wear down the Fetts.

darthsith19
Wear out the Fett's? Right... and how is anybody supposed to get "worn out" by flying around in their air and shooting projecticles at someone? More likely that the Fett's will wear Kenobi down. How's Kenobi supposed to dodge Kamino Saber darts, blaster bolts, missles, flamethrowers ext. all at once ad not get tired? How about Boba launches his missle at Kenobi and Kenobi leaps aside to dodge it but while he's doing so jango wraps his grappling hook around Kenobi and then starts to drag him around and Boba gets some target practice with his EE-3 carbine rifle or his BlasTech Dur-24 wrist laser?

vader11
I think #4 can go either way, but I give the Fetts 60% of winning. DE Boba alone is already quite hard for Kenobi, adding Jango he would probably lose...

ThoraxeRMG
Kenobi might die at 4, if not 5 will take care of him.

alterangel
Originally posted by darthsith19
If they have their shields, they may win. Kenobi and Skywalker together ran from 3 on the Invisible Hand, though it could be argued that they were trying to get to the Chancellor as fast as they could. If there's some way to get past those damn shields, Kenobi wins, though.

Their shields dont last forever especially against an extended barrage of blaster fire (kenobi deflecting the bolts back) and using like force stun droid or something (works in the video games)

Count Makashi
It its that easy, why didn't they use it in the movies, video games aren't canon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.