Morg vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

complexbrother
Morg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/5/51/Morg_001.jpg

vs

Black Adam
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Blackadam52.PNG

llagrok
The universe collapses at the awesomeness of this battle.

quanchi112
morg

guy222
Originally posted by complexbrother
Morg
http://images.wikia.com/marveldatabase/images/5/51/Morg_001.jpg

vs

Black Adam
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1e/Blackadam52.PNG

does morg have the wol

draxx_tOfU
Morg beheads Teth...

Tyrant
Originally posted by llagrok

Grinning Goku
Morg.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok

Morg isn't awesome.

TricksterPriest
Morg stomps him if he's got the WOL. Otherwise.....I'm gonna say slight edge to BA, because Morg is an idiot. stick out tongue

Tyrant
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Morg stomps him if he's got the WOL. Otherwise.....I'm gonna say slight edge to BA, because Morg is an idiot. stick out tongue Because he's from DC, and like DC, his first initial is like a reverse alphabet.

"DC BA."

Turn it around...
AB CD.

Fanboy.

Because you know, Morg isn't really an idiot, so that whole theory is out the window...

quanchi112
Originally posted by batdude123
Morg isn't awesome. morg is cool though he was a cool herlad.

King Kandy
I think the two are equal if he doesn't have the WOL, but if he does then Morg wins 10/10.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tyrant
Because he's from DC, and like DC, his first initial is like a reverse alphabet.

"DC BA."

Turn it around...
AB CD.

Fanboy.

Because you know, Morg isn't really an idiot, so that whole theory is out the window... cosigned. hes very biased.

batdude123
Originally posted by King Kandy
I think the two are equal if he doesn't have the WOL, but if he does then Morg wins 10/10.

Pretty much.

His Airness
Morg

carver9
morg and by the way you are correct trickster and batdude AND avalonofthewind are some of the most biased people on this forum.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by carver9
morg and by the way you are correct trickster and batdude AND avalonofthewind are some of the most biased people on this forum.

see, I don't mind being called a little biased. srug But why are you claiming that two of the better posters on here are biased? confused

I said it was a close fight. I gave a narrow edge to BA because Morg is not very smart. Which he's proved by doing things like attacking his own teammates during the tyrant fight or when Surfer beat his ass during their 2nd fight. Or turning on Galactus when he fired the UN at him and Tyrant.

I did not say: "OMG, BLACK ADAM WINZORS! DC PWNS MARVEL CUASE MARVEL IS THE SUCKAGE!" durfist

His Airness
see, I don't mind being called a little biased. srug But why are you claiming that two of the better posters on here are biased? confused

I said it was a close fight. I gave a narrow edge to BA because Morg is not very smart. Which he's proved by doing things like attacking his own teammates during the tyrant fight or when Surfer beat his ass during their 2nd fight. Or turning on Galactus when he fired the UN at him and Tyrant.

I did not say: "OMG, BLACK ADAM WINZORS! DC PWNS MARVEL CUASE MARVEL IS THE SUCKAGE!" durfist You didnt need to say it. Your actions speak loud enough

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by His Airness
You didnt need to say it. Your actions speak loud enough

You, oh obnoxious one, can go to hell. stick out tongue

carver9

I did not say: "OMG, BLACK ADAM WINZORS! DC PWNS MARVEL CUASE MARVEL IS THE SUCKAGE!" durfist

Do you know why morg attacked his teammates during battle. In that book it gives a good reason. His entire beginning gives a reason to why he did that. That didnt have anything to do with his intellegence.

But im not trying to down you or anything. Youre a cool guy and sometimes, well a lot of times your post does make a lot of sense but you have a very high showing of voting for dc characters when the other characters ability far out weighs the dc character.

No hard feelings though. smile

TricksterPriest
Do you know why morg attacked his teammates during battle. In that book it gives a good reason. His entire beginning gives a reason to why he did that. That didnt have anything to do with his intellegence.

But im not trying to down you or anything. Youre a cool guy and sometimes, well a lot of times your post does make a lot of sense but you have a very high showing of voting for dc characters when the other characters ability far out weighs the dc character.

No hard feelings though. smile

I firmly believe that if Morg wasn't an idiot, he could probably take a majority. But I consider BA a better fighter, as WW3 demonstrated.

Thanks for the compliment btw. smile You've become a much better poster. Soujaboy on the other hand, is still a jerk. stick out tongue

His Airness
I firmly believe that if Morg wasn't an idiot, he could probably take a majority. But I consider BA a better fighter, as WW3 demonstrated.

Thanks for the compliment btw. smile You've become a much better poster. Soujaboy on the other hand, is still a jerk. stick out tongue

Being a jerk has nothing to do with being a poor poster. Not that Im a jerk, I just have little tolerance for fanboys.

TricksterPriest
Being a jerk has nothing to do with being a poor poster. Not that Im a jerk, I just have little tolerance for fanboys.

Takes one to know one. Btw, I said Soujaboy, not 'His Airness'. Got ya. stick out tongue

carver9

Naaaaaaaaah, I dont consider soujaboy a jerk, I do consider him onesided sometimes but sometimes he does a good job. He made me shut the hell up a couple of times during post. I know for a fact that me and you are going to be on the wrong side of the path again, especially when it come to superman but im going to admit that it has been numerous of times where you have beaten me and made me not show up on that particular battle again. But i do consider you, His Airness, quanchi112, jinzin, (i forgot the guy wolverine dude name that vote right alongside jinzin), guy222, (I forgot the other guy name that loves alpha flight), to be some of the best posters on here. (I know that its some that i have forgot).

Im giving this to morg, even without the wol. The guy just had to much raw power.

His Airness
Takes one to know one. Btw, I said Soujaboy, not 'His Airness'. Got ya. stick out tongue

You gotta work on your comebacks, that was pathetic.

btw, how old are you?

quanchi112
You gotta work on your comebacks, that was pathetic.

btw, how old are you? laughing rolling on floor laughing

TricksterPriest
Naaaaaaaaah, I dont consider soujaboy a jerk, I do consider him onesided sometimes but sometimes he does a good job. He made me shut the hell up a couple of times during post. I know for a fact that me and you are going to be on the wrong side of the path again, especially when it come to superman but im going to admit that it has been numerous of times where you have beaten me and made me not show up on that particular battle again. But i do consider you, His Airness, quanchi112, jinzin, (i forgot the guy wolverine dude name that vote right alongside jinzin), guy222, (I forgot the other guy name that loves alpha flight), to be some of the best posters on here. (I know that its some that i have forgot).

Im giving this to morg, even without the wol. The guy just had to much raw power.

Again, thank you. smile Just one thing. Quanchi is a disgrace to the forum and should have been banned awhile ago. He is probably the single worst poster in the entire comic vs. forum. roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree that if Morg didn't fight like a moron and actually used the power cosmic instead of brawling, he'd take this for sure. But BA's magic gives him the win in a brawl. Not saying he'll take more than 6/10, but the magic does make a difference.

Souja: Old enough to know better than to waste my time arguing with socks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

His Airness
Again, thank you. smile Just one thing. Quanchi is a disgrace to the forum and should have been banned awhile ago. He is probably the single worst poster in the entire comic vs. forum. roll eyes (sarcastic) I agree that if Morg didn't fight like a moron and actually used the power cosmic instead of brawling, he'd take this for sure. But BA's magic gives him the win in a brawl. Not saying he'll take more than 6/10, but the magic does make a difference.

Souja: Old enough to know better than to waste my time arguing with socks. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Another pathetic comeback, especially when revealing misguided information that was never hidden. All when I genuinely wanted to know your age.

Skeets
His Airness is not a Sock...
Everyone including the mods know who he is.

quanchi112

Souja: Old enough to know better than to waste my time arguing with socks. roll eyes (sarcastic) i should be banned. rolling on floor laughing look in the mirror buddy u insult all the time in every single post. i love how im the worst becuz i call u on ur crap. this is a simple thread. black adam while a bad ass doesnt have what it takes to go blow for blow with one of the strongest heralds. morg wins 7 outta ten. i also love how much u let me affect u. u call me the worst poster ever. i dont give u that much credit. ur just some dc fanboy i must call out all the time. laughing

quanchi112
Originally posted by Skeets
His Airness is not a Sock... agreed. just becuz hes calling trickster out now hes a sock. its sickening how he insults everyone and gets away with it.

King Kandy
His Airness is a sock, he's just a mod sanctioned sock.

His Airness
His Airness is a sock, he's just a mod sanctioned sock.

I created this profile because I didnt know how to change my name. I later asked Digi to close my former account.

carver9
he do insult a lot and again I dont see anything wrong with souja. Everyone has times when they post something that dont need to be said, that dont mean use it against them all the time. The guy is a good poster, you might not think so but I never had a problem with him, and i think that there are others that would say the same thing, even though he could be biased sometimes. But who isnt when it comes to there favorite character, just look at avalonofthewind.

carver9
by the way his airness isnt a sock.

quanchi112
its pointless to insult. state ur opinion provide evidence when need be and just have fun.

quanchi112
the only thing i think that would honestly tip the scales in black adams favor slightly is if u the thread were this. morg kills black adams family in front of him. the fight takes place after this. black adam will be superpissed and morg better bring his a-game.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
the only thing i think that would honestly tip the scales in black adams favor slightly is if u the thread were this. morg kills black adams family in front of him. the fight takes place after this. black adam will be superpissed and morg better bring his a-game.

Sounds about right because even though morg is powerful black adam is powerful as hell himself. Black adam is one of my favorite characters but i just think this would be a battle that he would lose. A regular morg almost killed silver surfer and was claimed to be the most powerful herald and this was before the wol.

draxx_tOfU

you mean with only the PC and sans WOL?...

because either way, Morg still prison rapes Teth...

quanchi112
morg isnt prison raping black adam. wol version hell yes but not regular. i think morg will win but no where near close to prison rapage. pissed off black adam is pretty badassed as well.

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by quanchi112
morg isnt prison raping black adam. wol version hell yes but not regular. i think morg will win but no where near close to prison rapage. pissed off black adam is pretty badassed as well.

(WW3 aside) what do you think is Teth's advantage aside from "being pretty badass when pissed"?...

strength?

durability?

speed?

magic lightning?

versatility?

starlock
Morg wins this with or without the WOL,i think imo it is a easy fight,i have a good understanding of black adam and i cant for a second see where he wins this,maybe i might give him two wins out of ten for his tenacity but he falls way short in this battle.

complexbrother
I think this is a good fight, but I belive Morg has the power and the versatility to pull the majority of the wins . but it is in no way an easy victory, even with the WOL, because Black Adam is extremly intellegent.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You, oh obnoxious one, can go to hell. stick out tongue

isn't he tho? and shouldn't he tho?

quanchi112
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
(WW3 aside) what do you think is Teth's advantage aside from "being pretty badass when pissed"?...

strength?

durability?

speed?

magic lightning?

versatility? im just referring to ww3 . i still feel morg should win majority. but black adam from world war 3 was pretty badassed. dont write that black adam off that easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.