Simon Belmont vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shin_remy
Simon Belmont with all his powers and weapons vs Terry Bogard

who takes this fight???

Xenogears
You're retarded.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
You're retarded. laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing eek! Happy Dance

shin_remy
Simon Belmont will pwn Terry Bogard

since Simon beated Dracula 2 times and fought many undead creatures, The Dead and Simon can stop the time

Violent2Dope
Did you make this as a spite thread?

StyleTime
Um...wow. Did you WANT Terry to lose?

......too bad because he'll solo Castlevania and Street Fighter simultaneously.

Sado22
nah...only street fighter laughing

Charlotte DeBel
That makes just a little more sense that that Dante vs Terry Bogard thread I've shown you recently, Sado.
shin_remy, were you serious in your glorifying Terry? Since it looks like some lame joke.

Charlotte DeBel
Ooops... the judgement of that thread was too fast. In fact, Simon has time stopping powers but unlike Dante's ones, for example, Simon's powers (as well as most of his special attacks) work only on magical creatures.
Against non-magical skilled fighters Simon is just a brawler with whip, knife and axe. In terms of fighting skills Terry's at least a bit better.

So, by assumption that Terry loses that fight, shin_remy tries to trick us into idea that Terry Bogard is magical creature. Clever attempt...

Sado22
dont bother charlotte...it'll be another 10 years before he can wrap his head around what you said.

~Sado

shin_remy
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
Ooops... the judgement of that thread was too fast. In fact, Simon has time stopping powers but unlike Dante's ones, for example, Simon's powers (as well as most of his special attacks) work only on magical creatures.
Against non-magical skilled fighters Simon is just a brawler with whip, knife and axe. In terms of fighting skills Terry's at least a bit better.

So, by assumption that Terry loses that fight, shin_remy tries to trick us into idea that Terry Bogard is magical creature. Clever attempt...

NON magical????

everybody in the Belmont family has magical powers. The whip alone is very powerful.

give me a proof that it only works on magical creatures, cause that is just bullsh*t. Trevor Belmont could use his magical on a human too. everybody in the Belmont family can do that.

and i doubt if terry can beat Dracula and all the undead creatures and monsters and all and especially the Dead

Charlotte DeBel
Simon's powers are good only against opponents with magical powers...that's some strange pecularity (my friend explained it to me, but it seemed rather strange). So he can beat Dracula and any other mystical creature, but...he will be rather useless against fighter with NO magic power. Crosses and timestop at least are useful only against MAGICAL creatures. ANd the timestop is strange (unlike Dante's Quicksilver, which is true timestop, Simon's one works only on regular enemys).

So Terry actually has chanse. A little one, though...

Charlotte DeBel
And I'm not a Terry fanboy and never was.

In any case, the thread is rather useless.

shin_remy
Originally posted by shin_remy
NON magical????

everybody in the Belmont family has magical powers. The whip alone is very powerful.

give me a proof that it only works on magical creatures, cause that is just bullsh*t. Trevor Belmont could use his magical on a human too. everybody in the Belmont family can do that.

and i doubt if terry can beat Dracula and all the undead creatures and monsters and all and especially the Dead

and terry don't have magical powers? it is still BS, it has never stated that it only works on people with magical powers. nowhere!!

and i wanna see him clear the castle of Dracula like the way how the belmonts does. terry dies

Simon wins

Charlotte DeBel
The thread is useless...and Simon's timestop is rather weird in any case.

And I wasn't trying to say that Terry's Belmont's equal. The only point was that Simon's "timestop" works only on demonical creatures (it even doesn't works on bosses in game- it's like freezing demons in place via some holy magic).
The example of TRUE time stop is Quicksilver in DMC3...it works even on bosses and on environment (in cutscenes). There we can definetely say that it's timestop.
The same "works-only-on-demons" stuff goes for crosses and holy water.
But even what's left is enough for imon to win. So the thread is pointless.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Charlotte DeBel
The thread is useless...and Simon's timestop is rather weird in any case.

And I wasn't trying to say that Terry's Belmont's equal. The only point was that Simon's "timestop" works only on demonical creatures (it even doesn't works on bosses in game- it's like freezing demons in place via some holy magic).

cause that is gameplay wise.

it would be stupid if you could timefreeze the bosses. then they would be very very very easy to kill. that's why you can't freeze them.

and still it is nowhere stated that it doesn't work on humans. Give me a official link where it says that it only works on demons and all and even without timefreeze Simon wins. smile

shin_remy
okej man smile youre right

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.