JLA 1m Smackdown ( Iwont' stop till I find a combo that is thier match or better)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman 1m
Batman 1m
Starman 1m
Resurrection Man
Flash1M
Aquaman 1m
Hourman 1M

Amazo with the 34 leaguers powers
The Composit Man
Annihilus with the quantum bands
Unipower Gladiator
Thanos with the Reality Gem
The Runner
karate Kid

no prep for either side.

Galan007
This would be a much closer battle then your previous thread.

It would probably come down to Thanos, Annihilus, and Amazo vs. Hourman and Resurrection Man.

But I still see the JLA taking the majority.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Superman 1m
Batman 1m
Starman 1m
Resurrection Man
Flash1M
Aquaman 1m
Hourman 1M

Amazo with the 34 leaguers powers
The Composit Man
Annihilus with the quantum bands
Unipower Gladiator
Thanos with the Reality Gem
The Runner
karate Kid

no prep for either side.

another win for the million team

tjcoady
fun match. the Amazo you're referring to is the one that was going to bust Ivo out of prison in the issue where Superman disbands the Justice League and Ray Palmer rejoins? wasn't the main power of that Amazo that he would take on the powers of anyone who is currently a League member? Then team two for the win. but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that he would be able to do that... and otherwise, team one takes this, barely. you're not giving Hourman the whorligig, right?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by tjcoady
fun match. the Amazo you're referring to is the one that was going to bust Ivo out of prison in the issue where Superman disbands the Justice League and Ray Palmer rejoins? wasn't the main power of that Amazo that he would take on the powers of anyone who is currently a League member? Then team two for the win. but I'm pretty sure you didn't mean that he would be able to do that... and otherwise, team one takes this, barely. you're not giving Hourman the whorligig, right?

yes I'm talking about amazo who has the powers of anyone who is in the league. but specifically the leaguers at the time of that comic. and yes Hourman has the Worlogog. Which is why I gave Thanos the Reality Gem.

Galan007
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
and yes Hourman has the Worlogog. Which is why I gave Thanos the Reality Gem. Thanos would need a minimum of the Reality, Time, Space, and Power Gems to be in the Worlogog's league though. smile

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos would need a minimum of the Reality, Time, Space, and Power Gems to be in the Worlogog's league though. smile

maybe. I was going on the fact that They could work together. Amazo would already have vast reality altering abilities as well as uber magic.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.