Aunt May vs Martha Kent

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tazz
The 2 most powerful oldies in Marvel and DC

Who will be the last old lady standing?

guy222
Originally posted by tazz
The 2 most powerful oldies in Marvel and DC

Who will be the last old lady standing?

may

endrict
May

Entity
May.

Kill tha hoe. stick out tongue

endrict
You try fighting your Grama and see who wins?

Entity
Originally posted by endrict
You try fighting your Grama and see who wins? Nah. She's kicked my ass too many times as it is. embarrasment

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Nah. She's kicked my ass too many times as it is. embarrasment

My grandma always gave me excellent advice

SpunkySmurph
May comes home from her lessons on How to Kick Ass, finds Martha messing around in her kitchen, and shows that b*tch why they now restrict canes at the airport, after May visited.

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
My grandma always gave me excellent advice Oh she tried to teach me things but thats how she made sure I learned them when I hadn't been listening.
Don't get me wrong thou, I love the old bat as I've told her many times and I'm glad she and my mother raised me the way they did.

Grinning Goku
May.

srankmissingnin
Martha Kent shows shows that soft city girl how people in the country roll. cool

Superherovandal
Martha. she's younger and she's prolly in better shape as she works at a farm.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Do both have their heart meds?

Goddess Kali
laughing

Symmetric Chaos
AuntMay breaks the Kent b!tch in half.

Superherovandal
Nah she loses. She's far too brittle.

Entity
Martha shows up starts to pull some shit around May's turf and then May bust out some moves that expose her secret past life before she meat Ben Parker as the "Black Mamba".

In mire moments there is nothing left of Martha Kent but a memory in a holier than thou son from another planet! smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.