Thriller Sign-in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Following approved:

Digimon, Thriller, Fox Demons Vs. Wolf Demons
The days have grown shorter and colder. Everyone could feel it. A cruise ship heads off from New York to sail to Britain. Along the way though something emerges out of the water; not the Kraken nor the Leviathan, but the Titantic. The ship that had fallen nearly 100 years ago has risen and forced the small cruise ship off course. The souls lost on the ship have emerged taking the people capture to use them as their new vessels. The dreaded "new" captain of the Titantic must be stopped if all is going to live.

No mere mortal can resist the RPG that is the Thriller! Muhahaha hahahaha!!

==Character Creator==
Name:
Bio:
Picture:

==My character==
Name: Michael Jackson
Bio: Michael is nothing more but an agent for the FBI trying to keep everything checked out. Jackson loves to go to the clubs to keep everything in check. After two years of doing nothing but dealing with criminals he decided it was time for him to take a vacation.
Picture: http://a2.vox.com/6a00c225280d1d8fdb00c2252ab33a8fdb-500pi

Wild-Cherry
Name:
Spencer Klear

Bio:
Spencer's life and upgrowth was that of any normal child. She had good times, and bad times. One was, a she calls it, A bad turned good. Her parents god divorced when she was 6 years old. Her father moved to London, where he was born, and her mother stayed in new York. Over the years, Spencer has flown back and forth to both cities, and stayed in both for long periods of time. Over and Over the same 11 hour flight, back and forth. This time, she wanted to try something different.

She had read about the small cruise liner in a newspaper ad. She showed it to her mother, who reluctantly agreed. When she called to confirm with her father he said it was an excellent idea. HEr parents were satisfied, and so was she. Who wouldn't want a luxury cruise from New York to London? No airline food, or long layovers...just a smmoth relaxing trip, so she thought...

Picture

Like this I guess angel

ESB -1138
Cool. We'll wait for 2 more or so m'kay

K Tragedy
M I K A E L V A L I S E
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r17/xlipglossxliesx/Mikael%20Valice/MikaelV31.png

Bio:
Do you wanna know?

Riddle me this;;
There are no parents. There is no plot. There is no future. There is only a boy. There is only this boy. There is a man of good years, standing in his prime. There is a haunting around him. No dreams lie in a mind long lost. He travels from London, from Transylvania. You don't know the stranger, but he knows you. What becomes of a stranger that becomes a friend? He becomes all the more unfamiliar to you...

Works as a model for Poison Pictures
Picture:
X X X

©2007; All Rights Reserved

ESB -1138
Originally posted by K Tragedy
Riddle me this;;
There are no parents. There is no plot. There is no future. There is only a boy. There is only this boy. There is a man of good years, standing in his prime. There is a haunting around him. No dreams lie in a mind long lost. He travels from London, from Transylvania. You don't know the stranger, but he knows you. What becomes of a stranger that becomes a friend? He becomes all the more unfamiliar to you...

blink blink blink blink

K Tragedy

ESB -1138
Confusing is one thing but that's just creepy

Wild-Cherry
K, Is your character single...? shock

droolio

stick out tongue

K Tragedy
Creepy? Darling, you're making a HORROR RP. You oughta be prepared for creepy...

Isn't Mikael cute?! *Hugs him* He is actually. He models for my friend Code. These pictures are really old though and they're not Code's. I asked to use his but he was a prat so I had to use these old ones.

*Gasps* Shame on you for looking at such a gorgeous, beautiful... wonderful... sadistic... Okay, yeah, can't blame you. I'm not single either and I can't help falling for him.

Wild-Cherry
He is ^.~

And , oh yes, there I go angel

K Tragedy
*Catches*

Ah... Infatuation... stick out tongue

Wild-Cherry
A lovely thing it is faint

xD

Menetnashté
Originally posted by ESB -1138
The days have grown shorter and colder. Everyone could feel it. A cruise ship heads off from New York to sail to Britain. Along the way though something emerges out of the water; not the Kraken nor the Leviathan, but the Titantic. The ship that had fallen nearly 100 years ago has risen and forced the small cruise ship off course. The souls lost on the ship have emerged taking the people capture to use them as their new vessels. The dreaded "new" captain of the Titantic must be stopped if all is going to live.

No mere mortal can resist the RPG that is the Thriller! Muhahaha hahahaha!!

==Character Creator==
Name:
Bio:
Picture:

==My character==
Bio: Michael is nothing more but an agent for the FBI trying to keep everything checked out. Jackson loves to go to the clubs to keep everything in check. After two years of doing nothing but dealing with criminals he decided it was time for him to take a vacation.
And you said K's character was creepy. Let's hope none of those ghosts are little kids.

Wild-Cherry

ESB -1138

Thunder Fox
Name: Thanos Yue
Bio: Not very talkitive but is nosy... he works as a Stunt man and isn't afraid to do..... rather stupid things
Picture: http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d141/vincentchalle/Darren.jpg

Thriller...

sorry i like the song

ESB -1138
In case you haven't noticed TF, that was the basis to this entire RPG. That and Ghosts, Is it Scary, and a few others.

Thunder Fox
i know sorry for stating i like the song then i'll keep my opinions to my self.....

Menetnashté
Right and the horror comes from the ghosts not the characters. But hey, who am I to judge? Well the RPG is up now.

WSBJUm8doso
Well that's...disturbing to say the least.

K Tragedy

Bizzy Bullet
Name: Jade Morales
Biography: Jade is quiet, calm and collective and sometimes shy. He is nothing more than a college guy trying to finish college. He lives in Chicago and moved to New York since his Favorite movie"The Warriors" was filmed there in the 1970s. Thats pretty much why he admired New Yok City finest.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x180/badiali110/sanjaya.jpg

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
Name: Remy Morales
Biography: Remy is quiet, calm and collective and sometimes shy. He is nothing more than a college guy trying to finish college. He lives in Chicago and moved to New York since his Favorite movie"The Warriors" was filmed there in the 1970s. Thats pretty much why he admired New Yok City finest.

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x180/badiali110/sanjaya.jpg
I'm sorry I wasn't going to say anything but that picture I mean just laughing laughing laughing

Bizzy Bullet
I know. Thats Mr. Sanjaya Malakar. I like him. He's a cool guy. Maybe he doesn't sing real well to u but thats not the case I used him cuz I like him.

Menetnashté
Originally posted by Bizzy Bullet
I know. Thats Mr. Sanjaya Malakar. I like him. He's a cool guy. Maybe he doesn't sing real well to u but thats not the case I used him cuz I like him.
What the f**k? I didn't comment on his singing I commented on the picture, pointing out that he looks like an odd tranny or...something.

Bizzy Bullet

JaccTheRipper
Name: Jacc Blayre Donovan
Bio: He was born into a wealthy family, though upon turning seventeen, he moved out, choosing instead to live as a common street kid. He is now homeless, unemployed, and perhaps the best friggin' guitarist to come out of New Orleans in quite some time. He played gigs in various nightclubs for six months to save up for this one cruise. His parents are sill estranged from him, but his sister calls him every day on a cell phone she pays for just to make sure he's okay and eating occasionally. Jacc never goes anywhere without his trusted dog, Alystayr, and upon boarding the cruise ship, he left her with his sister until his return. He tends to think clearly in a panicked situation, and his straight-up cold personality basically pushes most away. Not intentionally, but simply because he never got along with much of anyone. Jacc has a severe addiction to cigarettes, and when not playing music, can almost be guaranteed to have one lit. He is a secluded individual, and can be heard playing his cherry red Kurt Cobain special Fender from his room when not out gathering a bit of food from the galley. Jacc absolutely loves music, and as such, it could prove to be the one thing that saves... or maybe kills... him.
Picture: (see below)

ESB -1138

JaccTheRipper
guys... um... can we not fight?

the_master_777
Name: Henry Cole Saxon
Bio: Saxon is a business tycoon and a gentlemen although young he is a very intimidating person. He acts nice and caring but in truth he is insane egomaniac. He hears a constant druming and he cant stand the taste of metal but he loves cigarettes. In the underworld he is known as The Master. The Master owns a small private army

((im with jacc when))

BlaxicanHydra

==My character==

Why. Why would you do this?

.. Why?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.