Night Terror vs. Jinpachi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Violent2Dope
I got this idea from the Devil Jin vs. Nightmare thread and decided to take it a step farther. Both are full powered in an all out battle of pure destruction. Battle takes place on Death Mountain because I want it to.

Xenogears
Jinpachi in his Final form should be able to match Night Terror, despite the fact that both incarnations are not canonical they have comparable powers. Jinpachi can end the world and Night Terror can most likely do the same.
*Waits for Darkstorm* laughing

Violent2Dope
Night Terror's not canon!? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xenogears
He's not confirmed to be as of yet.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Xenogears
He's not confirmed to be as of yet. Then there's still hope...

Xenogears
Damn...

http://souldestiny.free.fr/persossc/nightterror.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/SC3NightTerror.jpg

I think there's a full version of this picture, but I've yet to unlock it in SCIII, and I've unlocked probably only half of the content in SCIII. Unlocking stuff in SCIII is a pain.

Violent2Dope
Damn...

http://souldestiny.free.fr/persossc/nightterror.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/cf/SC3NightTerror.jpg

I think there's a full version of this picture, but I've yet to unlock it in SCIII, and I've unlocked probably only half of the content in SCIII. Unlocking stuff in SCIII is a pain. I lost so many times fighting Strife in that game I literally unlocked everything that can be unlocked by battles.

Xenogears
By Strife you mean Siegfried?

Violent2Dope
By Strife you mean Siegfried? No I mean the final boss in the created character story mode. Anyway, who would win?smile

Xenogears
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
No I mean the final boss in the created character story mode. Anyway, who would win?smile I'm not sure. I personally would say it's very close to being a draw.

Violent2Dope
Errr...I'm leaning a little bit towards Night Terror. This is a good close match unlike some of the bullshit threads I see, WHY THE HELL WON'T ANYONE ELSE POST!?

StyleTime
I only played through Soul Caliber III a couple of times, but honestly I think Night Terror gets far too much credit. What exactly has the guy done?

I say stalemate because of a lack of feats for both characters.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by StyleTime
I only played through Soul Caliber III a couple of times, but honestly I think Night Terror gets far too much credit. What exactly has the guy done?

I say stalemate because of a lack of feats for both characters. Night Terror is a combination of two weapons, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, both of which rival the Gods. NT if I'm not mistaken changed the world into his own personal realm called Chaos. Also, looking at a massively depowered NM and what he did in the opening cutscene, it's safe to assume that he can do the same thing only much larger.

Xenogears

I say stalemate because of a lack of feats for both characters. Since this apparently discusses the final form of Jinpachi, as stated in his ending he was reaching his final transforming, and in the process was causing pieces of earth around him to levitate with his power, and shaking the entire planet as shown in the movie. In addition, he went out of the Earth's atmosphere.
Night Terror is a combination of two weapons, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, both of which rival the Gods. NT if I'm not mistaken changed the world into his own personal realm called Chaos. Also, looking at a massively depowered NM and what he did in the opening cutscene, it's safe to assume that he can do the same thing only much larger. Cosigned.

Violent2Dope
See, I can debate seriously when I want to.big grin

Darkstorm Zero
I don't really knowif NT is Canon or not, but if he is, then he has actually destroyed an immortal (Zasalamel) as his opening feat.

Defeating someone so completely that they cannot even reincarnate is a very powerful feat.

Plus... Can I get a quote as to where it says Jinpachi DESTROYS the world? I mean, I heard wiping out all life on the planet, but not the planet itself, you know what I mean...?

Violent2Dope
As far as Jinpachi goes, when it says destroying the world, some people think it'd be like some DBZ blast of power that would literally wipe out the world. I think it'd be more like him destroying the people and it's landscape over a period of time.

Xenogears
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
I don't really knowif NT is Canon or not, but if he is, then he has actually destroyed an immortal (Zasalamel) as his opening feat.

Defeating someone so completely that they cannot even reincarnate is a very powerful feat.

Plus... Can I get a quote as to where it says Jinpachi DESTROYS the world? I mean, I heard wiping out all life on the planet, but not the planet itself, you know what I mean...? This is found in Lei Wulong's story mode, which is a revelation explaining how Jinpachi was revived and taken over by a demonic being.

Source: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KIXKEw9H8tU

Aside from that, I have listed capabilities of Jinpachi in my last post.
As far as Jinpachi goes, when it says destroying the world, some people think it'd be like some DBZ blast of power that would literally wipe out the world. I think it'd be more like him destroying the people and it's landscape over a period of time. No one has stated that's how Jinpachi would destroy the world. The fact of the matter is that he can, as revealed by Namco in their project. Despite that we don't know exactly how he would destroy the world, it nonetheless explains how powerful he is and what he's capable of. Regardless of that, I've listed some things that were demonstrated in his ending in my previous post.

Violent2Dope
I'm aware of that info, I'm just saying we don't know how or how long it would take for him to destroy the world, only that he would've done so if he wasn't stopped.

shin_remy
Jinpachi is overrated, he has no feats.

and he never destroyed the world

HE NEVER SAID IT!!!!

he only said : the world will never be the same.

Night Terror would rape Jinpachi

Xenogears
Originally posted by shin_remy
Jinpachi is overrated, he has no feats.

and he never destroyed the world

HE NEVER SAID IT!!!!

he only said : the world will never be the same.

Night Terror would rape Jinpachi There are so many things wrong with this statement.

1. Jinpachi has several feats already. He quaked the planet as he was transforming into Devil Jinpachi, when he stated that his goal was to destroy all of existence. He created a storm that covered the world, as well as hurricanes in seconds.

2. He revealed that the being taking over his body was commanding him to let it destroy the world, and that he had no other choice but to follow its orders.

3. That was the narrator's diaologue you retard, not Jinpachi himself.

4. Night Terror would not "rape" Jinpachi, not in the least, especially since this thread is discussing Jinpachi in his final transformation.

shin_remy

1. Jinpachi has several feats already. He quaked the planet as he was transforming into Devil Jinpachi, when he stated that his goal was to destroy all of existence.

Overhyping of a feat.. BS i don't count this as a feat.. it is the same when gouki stomps on the ground and he shakes the earth with it.

He created a storm that covered the world, as well as many hurricanes in seconds.

Overhyping of a feat, maybe it was already raining that day, besides it doesn't count, Gouki has area affecting powers. but nobody uses it cause you will overrate or overhype him

2. He revealed that the being taking over his body was commanding him to let it destroy the world, and that he had no other choice but to follow it's commands.

Not a feat

3. That was the narrator's diaologue you retard, not Jinpachi himself.

it is still not a feat

Xenogears
Overhyping of a feat.. BS i don't count this as a feat.. it is the same when gouki stomps on the ground and he shakes the earth with it.Overhyping feats...this coming from a person who uses Akuma's underwater feat to proof that he no longer has to breathe...laughing

I bet that you actually think Akuma can solo the Tekken cast as well, right? Come on, say it so I can get a good laugh.

Overhyping of a feat, maybe it was already raining that day, besides it doesn't count, Gouki has area affecting powers. but nobody uses it cause you will overrate or overhype him.There's absolutely no reason to counter this since it explains just how much of an idiotic fanboy you are.

Not a featThat was to refute your "He never said he could destroy the world" bullshit argument.

it is still not a feat Never claimed it was pal.

Violent2Dope
Remy...honestly you made yourself sound like a complete ass. "maybe it was already raining that day"...are you shitting me? I actually think NT will win but by no means pwns.

StyleTime
See, I can debate seriously when I want to.big grin
I hate to burst your bubble, but no one was debating anything. I genuinely wanted to know what Night Terror has done.
Night Terror is a combination of two weapons, Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, both of which rival the Gods. NT if I'm not mistaken changed the world into his own personal realm called Chaos. Also, looking at a massively depowered NM and what he did in the opening cutscene, it's safe to assume that he can do the same thing only much larger.
....So like I said. Night Terror is overrated and doesn't have many real showings. You only listed one actual feat there.

However, you do bring up a good point with that feat. It is better than anything Jinpachi has done.
Since this apparently discusses the final form of Jinpachi, as stated in his ending he was reaching his final transforming, and in the process was causing pieces of earth around him to levitate with his power, and shaking the entire planet as shown in the movie. In addition, he went out of the Earth's atmosphere.
Cosigned.
Levitating debris is a common side effect of powering up in many Japanese media. It isn't a reliable indicator of power. We have no proof he shook the whole planet as we only see the immediate area around him shake. We also have no proof that he went out of the Earth's atmosphere. He just flew into the sky. Jinpachi is still a lot of hype at this point.

Other than the flying, Genra has done better than any of that.

I retract my former assessment of this fight. I give Night Terror the victory. He has demonstrated more power than Jinpachi and has actually defeated someone. Also, like Violent2Dope pointed out, he should be able to do at least what Nightmare did to those soldiers.

They're both still overrated though.

P.S. We have no real proof that Jinpachi actually can destroy the world. His goal is to do that, but as with most other would be planet busters, he failed.

Violent2Dope
I think as I said before he wasn't gonna DBZ blow up the planet but rather kill the inhabitants and destroy the landscape over a period of time. Also, NT did something as DSZ stated before that should be impossible, he killed Zasalamel, a being who reincarnates every time he dies, and NT stopped that cycle with his power and killed him for good.

StyleTime
I think as I said before he wasn't gonna DBZ blow up the planet but rather kill the inhabitants and destroy the landscape over a period of time. Also, NT did something as DSZ stated before that should be impossible, he killed Zasalamel, a being who reincarnates every time he dies, and NT stopped that cycle with his power and killed him for good.
I can agree with that. Unfortunately, slow erosion of life isn't going to help him in a one-on-one with Night Terror.

Killing Zasalamel is mainly why I say Night Terror wins. Also, your point about Nightmare's abilities help Night Terror's case as well.

I think you're giving Jinpachi too much credit though. Based on feats, I don't think Night Terror will have much trouble beating Jinpachi.

Xenogears
...I've completely lost interest in this debate now.

Violent2Dope
I can agree with that. Unfortunately, slow erosion of life isn't going to help him in a one-on-one with Night Terror.

Killing Zasalamel is mainly why I say Night Terror wins. Also, your point about Nightmare's abilities help Night Terror's case as well.

I think you're giving Jinpachi too much credit though. Based on feats, I don't think Night Terror will have much trouble beating Jinpachi. I said NT would win.big grin

shin_remy
Overhyping feats...this coming from a person who uses Akuma's underwater feat to proof that he no longer has to breathe...laughing

dude that is an impressive feat

look what youre saying and what youre overhyping. Jinpachi was shaking the earth when he was transforming

dude how old are you man??

Jinpachi has done nothing, he is a weak mofo who likes to lose like any other kof boss!!

Night Terror wins

shin_remy

that's far more impressive then what Jinpachi has done smile

shin_remy

I think you're giving Jinpachi too much credit though. Based on feats, I don't think Night Terror will have much trouble beating Jinpachi.

1000% True cool smile smokin'

Xenogears
dude that is an impressive featYeah, because it's a Street Fighter feat and not a Tekken feat. laughing
look what youre saying and what youre overhyping. Jinpachi was shaking the earth when he was transforming.Anyone with a brain would think that one who has the ability to destroy the world would be able to shake it. In fact, Ogre isn't quite as powerful as Jinpachi and shook the planet, as stated in the game.
dude how old are you man??I've wanted to ask you that question since the day I met you.
Jinpachi has done nothing, he is a weak mofo who likes to lose like any other kof boss!!Damn you're stupid.
Night Terror wins You're entitled to you opinion, of course.

P.S. And it's sad how you call other members noobs, yet you make three posts in a row within three minutes instead of simply editing your first.

FortressXRuler
I don't know, but seeing how Night Terror is Soul Calibur and Soul Edge put together, Night Terror would OBLITERATE Jinpachi yes yes yes

Xenogears
Originally posted by FortressXRuler
I don't know, but seeing how Night Terror is Soul Calibur and Soul Edge put together, Night Terror would OBLITERATE Jinpachi yes yes yes If this discussed Jinpachi since the start of Tekken 5 I'd agree.

shin_remy
Yeah, because it's a Street Fighter feat and not a Tekken feat. laughing
Anyone with a brain would think that one who has the ability to destroy the world would be able to shake it. In fact, Ogre isn't quite as powerful as Jinpachi and shook the planet, as stated in the game.

pff you are stupid laughing you are ignoring everything roll eyes (sarcastic)

street fighter feats are more impressive then tekken feats eek!

and this --> ''Anyone with a brain would think that one who has the ability to destroy the world would be able to shake it. In fact, Ogre isn't quite as powerful as Jinpachi and shook the planet''

SHAME OF YOURSELF laughing laughing you show to everybody that you are overrating eek! laughing

i'm even not waisting my time on you anymore eek! stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Will you waste your time on me?big grin

Xenogears
pff you are stupid laughing you are ignoring everything roll eyes (sarcastic) street fighter feats are more impressive then tekken feats eek!You're simply proving my point the more you post showing how much of a little dumbass you are. Show me where I've argued that Tekken feats are greater than Street Fighter feats please. Furthermore this topic has nothing to do with Street Fighter now does it?
and this --> ''Anyone with a brain would think that one who has the ability to destroy the world would be able to shake it. In fact, Ogre isn't quite as powerful as Jinpachi and shook the planet''
SHAME OF YOURSELF laughing laughing you show to everybody that you are overrating eek! laughingSo saying since Jinpachi can destroy the world he's on he can quake it is overrating? Is pointing out the fact that Ogre quaked the Earth in Devil Within overrating? Are you sure you're not supposed to be in some kind of mental asylum?
i'm even not waisting my time on you anymore eek! stick out tongue Nothing you said was of any worth to begin with.

Violent2Dope
Remy needs to start taking his Ritalin.

Xenogears
Remy needs to start taking his Ritalin. Cosigned. laughing

shin_remy
You're simply proving my point the more you post showing how much of a little dumbass you are.
So saying since Jinpachi can destroy the world he's on he can quake it is overrating? Is pointing out the fact that Ogre quaked the Earth in Devil Within overrating?

AAAH you are still dumb

WHEN do you get it?

Jinpachi CAN'T DESTROY THE WORLD laughing you idiot laughing

he never done it.... it are just words, you are overrating!!!! There are enough characters who can destroy the world maybe not in one shot but nobody talks about it..

Jinpachiwanker eek!

Emperor Ashtar
There's no evidence suggesting jinpaichi is a planet buster, people. It was simply stated that he would cause devestation on the world. If I remember correctly the samething was said about Ogre, and it turns out he was just killing people like a common serial killer.

Violent2Dope
Jinpachi if not stopped would have killed all the inhabitants and destroyed the landscape over a period of time. No one here thinks that he could just DBZ blow up the planet.

Emperor Ashtar
Jinpachi if not stopped would have killed all the inhabitants and destroyed the landscape over a period of time. No one here thinks that he could just DBZ blow up the planet.

That would take while.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
That would take while. He'd still do it.big grin

shin_remy
that's called overrating, it still are words. hey destroyed nothing special and then i must suspect to take his words seriously?

so many Kof bosses and even sf bosses can destroy the world not in one time but they probally can. but since they never done it it is not used as feat. Even not words of a soo called planet buster

Xenogears thinks Jinpachi can destroy it in one shot

Xenogears
AAAH you are still dumb WHEN do you get it?

Jinpachi CAN'T DESTROY THE WORLD laughing you idiot laughing

he never done it.... it are just words, you are overrating!!!! There are enough characters who can destroy the world maybe not in one shot but nobody talks about it..

Jinpachiwanker eek! There's absolutely nothing worth countering here. In every one of your posts you owned yourself and failed miserably. As a matter of fact every one of your posts displayed just how much of an ass you are. Farewell and have nice day.
Xenogears thinks Jinpachi can destroy it in one shot It's pretty obvious you spew bullshit like this whenever you're getting owned this badly.

Emperor Ashtar
Damn, you guys really have beef.

shin_remy
There's absolutely nothing worth countering here. In every one of your posts you owned yourself and failed miserably. As a matter of fact every one of your posts displayed just how much of an ass you are. Farewell and have nice day. laughing i keep laughing about you roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

Xenogears
laughing i keep laughing about you roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing What a great comeback. I applaud you.

shin_remy

It's pretty obvious you spew bullshit like this whenever you're getting owned this badly.

owned??

you still believe he can destroy the world laughing that's dumb. you believe just some stupid words laughing

while i have said a few times that it are just words and that you are overrating laughing

Violent2Dope
that's called overrating, it still are words. hey destroyed nothing special and then i must suspect to take his words seriously?

so many Kof bosses and even sf bosses can destroy the world not in one time but they probally can. but since they never done it it is not used as feat. Even not words of a soo called planet buster

Xenogears thinks Jinpachi can destroy it in one shot What SF character can destroy the world in one shot? And I would counter your posts but they are so badly written I can't really understand what you're tryin to say.

Xenogears
owned??

you still believe he can destroy the world laughing that's dumb. you believe just some stupid words laughing

while i have said a few times that it are just words and that you are overrating laughing http://pangea.stanford.edu/courses/GES41L/motivation/failure.gif

Emperor Ashtar
I would counter your posts but they are so badly written I can't really understand what you're tryin to say.

Because he isn't from an english speaking country.

Violent2Dope
Oh. Wow I suck.

Xenogears
Because he isn't from an english speaking country. I was actually wondering that for the last 10 minutes.

Violent2Dope
Xeno do you think Jinpachi could one shot the world as Remy says?

Xenogears
Xeno do you think Jinpachi could one shot the world as Remy says? No. In fact I've never stated that in my life.

shin_remy
What SF character can destroy the world in one shot? And I would counter your posts but they are so badly written I can't really understand what you're tryin to say.

noo what i said is that

Kof bosses and SF bosses can probably destroy the world. not in one shot off course.. but the bosses never talk about it and is not used in
debats.

but the nutshell of xenogears believe some stupid words of somebody that never have shown-ed any destructive power.

Xenogears
but the nutshell of xenogears believe some stupid words of somebody that never have shown-ed any destructive power. Yeah...this is where you have crossed the line. You have gone beyond ignorant and stupid on a single, fumbling bound. Just leave, you prick.

Violent2Dope
Jinpachi can probably destroy the world also. His transormation quaked it and if not stopped he would of. Not in one shot of course.

Who else?
Jinpachi destroying the world is over hyping his power a bit too far, I think Night Terror is gonna win, and it might just be easy for him, IMO.

Xenogears
Jinpachi can probably destroy the world also. His transormation quaked it and if not stopped he would of. Not in one shot of course. Exactly. The dialogue in the game proves just that. I've even given a source stating that the being who possessed Jinpachi was commanding him to let it take over and destroy the world. As shown in his ending, the being consumes Jinpachi's mind completely and executes its plan. I'll put it this way: If the being that took over Jinpachi is not capable of destroying the world, then the game would not have revealed that it can.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Who else?
Jinpachi destroying the world is over hyping his power a bit too far, I think Night Terror is gonna win, and it might just be easy for him, IMO. I agree NT will win, but everytime you hear the words "destroy the world" it doesn't mean he's gonna DBZ one shot the planet. He will kill all life on it and destroy the land over a period of time.

Who else?
It's not that great of a feat, if he can not do it quickly, or instantly. Over time, any powerful character will be able to destroy the world. Night Terror wins, IMO.

This just means that in the Tekken universe, Jinpachi is to powerful for anyone to stop him so he can do what ever he wants to the world, and he's got all the time in the world cuz hardly anyone can oppose him with success.

Xenogears
Disregard.

Emperor Ashtar
Jinpachi can probably destroy the world also. His transormation quaked it and if not stopped he would of. Not in one shot of course.

His transformation quaked the area around him, not the planet if that's what you were implying.

Violent2Dope
NT wins, but I think it's a good fight.

shin_remy
Jinpachi is overrated

He can't destroy the world, and there is no proof that he can do that

end of story

NT wins

Violent2Dope
Jinpachi is overrated

He can't destroy the world, and there is no proof that he can do that

end of story

NT wins Remy...He CAN destroy the world, just not in one shot.

shin_remy
Remy...He CAN destroy the world, just not in one shot.

give me proof and feats

FortressXRuler
Damn!!! Calm down. Thats 4 pages of debating over those 2! At least have another heated debate on some other thread! Calling each other asses, pricks, and other things, DAMN CALM DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Violent2Dope
Remy it was stated he would of if not stopped or some bull. I would play it to make sure but I sold it.

StyleTime
All it stated is that he was commanded to do so. That doesn't mean he has the ability. It DOES mean that he would try to until he was defeated and he was defeated at the hands of Jin.

Violent2Dope
All it stated is that he was commanded to do so. That doesn't mean he has the ability. It DOES mean that he would try to until he was defeated and he was defeated at the hands of Jin. Well really who else could stop him? And I take it that it was announced that Jin canonically killed Jinpachi in Tekken 5?

StyleTime
Yeah. Xenogears can hook you up with the link.

Despite me being a Paul fan, I know that he will probably never be able to be the one who kills the boss. However, why'd it have to be Jin AGAIN Namco?

Violent2Dope
Cause Jin is the gay posterboy of Tekken.

Darkstorm Zero
Actually it was said that the would would never be the same, Ala Jinpachi's ending, not that the world would end.

Violent2Dope
Oh well I guess NT definately wins, like I said before.

Superboy Prime
Jin is a ****ing cockbite.

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Jin is a ****ing cockbite. yes

shin_remy
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Actually it was said that the would would never be the same, Ala Jinpachi's ending, not that the world would end.

exactly !!!

- Jinpachi is overrated!!!

- and he never said it.

- and he is not capable of destroying the world either cause i never saw him do it

- His feats don't back him up for showing everybody that he is able to destroy the world

smokin'

Violent2Dope
exactly !!!

- Jinpachi is overrated!!!

- and he never said it.

- and he is not capable of destroying the world either cause i never saw him do it

- His feats don't back him up for showing everybody that he is able to destroy the world

smokin' So by your logic, because in DBZ Goku never destroyed a planet he can't? Answer this, who would of stopped Jinpachi if Jin didn't and was absorbed? No one.

shin_remy
So by your logic, because in DBZ Goku never destroyed a planet he can't? Answer this, who would of stopped Jinpachi if Jin didn't and was absorbed? No one.

who cares who would have stopped jinpachi

and yes Goku never destroyed a planet so it is not a feat but we all know that Goku is capable of destroying the world. he has enough feats for backing him up.

But Jinpachi in the other hand has NO feats for backing him up, NO showings that he is capable of destroying the world. the kof and sf bosses have feats and showings that they probably can destroy the world

you know what I'm saying

that's why Jinpachi is overrated!!

Violent2Dope
who cares who would have stopped jinpachi

and yes Goku never destroyed a planet so it is not a feat but we all know that Goku is capable of destroying the world. he has enough feats for backing him up.

But Jinpachi in the other hand has NO feats for backing him up, NO showings that he is capable of destroying the world. the kof and sf bosses have feats and showings that they probably can destroy the world

you know what I'm saying

that's why Jinpachi is overrated!! Name ONE SF boss that can destroy the world. Oh, and since I never got to reply to your comments on the closed thread, the Presence would wipe every SF, Tekken, DOA, even Darkstalkers character out in an instant. He's from DC and isn't just some run of the mill dude, he's the GOD of the DC universe.

shin_remy
Name ONE SF boss that can destroy the world.

every SF/KOF boss!!

not maybe in one shot, but they can do it

Who else?
Jin is a ****ing cockbite. Nice sig and avi, I totally dig it.Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Name ONE SF boss that can destroy the world. Oh, and since I never got to reply to your comments on the closed thread, the Presence would wipe every SF, Tekken, DOA, even Darkstalkers character out in an instant. He's from DC and isn't just some run of the mill dude, he's the GOD of the DC universe. I don't know about the Presence killing the DS, those bastards are seiriouly over powered.

I think Belial is like the DS version of the Presence.

Emperor Ashtar
Jinpaichi has never really demonstrated anything to suggest he can unleash massive amounts of damage.

Superboy Prime
The Pressence would seriously mess with any DS.

It's the Spectre's master and we all know how powerful the Spectre can be.

Unless there's a DS that can rival the GEB they stand no chance what so ever.

Who else?
The Pressence would seriously mess with any DS.

It's the Spectre's master and we all know how powerful the Spectre can be.

Unless there's a DS that can rival the GEB they stand no chance what so ever. Yeah, but you got guys, who can erase life on entire dimensions, in the DS realm. And people who can make dimensions and drag stuff into it.

Xenogears
shin_remy, despite the fact that you keep moaning about how you think Jinpachi hasn't any feats, I have listed several before on the previous pages. You just choose to ignore them because you're a diehard fanboy.

Saying Jinpachi can't destroy the world is bitching to Namco saying that he can't, despite them revealing that in 2004. As shown already, Jinpachi has wrecked the landscape that he was fighting on when he was fighting Jin. As Violent2Dope has pointed out several times, destroying the world does not have to mean vaporizing a planet in one assault. It could mean killing its inhabitants and destroying the landscape of the Earth over a period of time. This is quite obviously the way Jinpachi's devil was going to destroy the world. Reason? He has wrecked various parts of the planet with storms and hurricanes that can be seen during the battle between Jin and Jinpachi. In his ending, he can be seen transforming even further as the devil consumes his mind completely. It then flies off and enacts its plan to wreck the planet and end all life on it.

Superboy Prime
I didn't mean to demean DSer's powers and abilities. It's just that Pressence in a whole other level. It's not even fair to pit them against the Pressence.

Who else?
I didn't mean to demean DSer's powers and abilities. It's just that Pressence in a whole other level. It's not even fair to pit them against the Pressence. Really? If you say so

Superboy Prime
Take my word for it.

StyleTime
Jinpaichi has never really demonstrated anything to suggest he can unleash massive amounts of damage.
I think some people are missing that relative fact.

All Jinpachi's ending said is that the world "would never be the same".

Bush being president means the world won't be the same. Doesn't mean he'll destroy it though.....then again he might.

Violent2Dope
The Presence could wipe out every video game character in existence out in one instance, he is literally God. NT wins. Oh, and this is just something some dude in the anime forums told me, he says Dante(DMC)
has killed universe shattering beings and could easily kill DBZ characters and easily destroy the world. Is that true?

Xenogears
LMAO, no.

Violent2Dope
LMAO, no. The Dante thing right?

Xenogears
Yes

And look what I can type

Violent2Dope
Lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.