NU vs MU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PITT_HAPPENS
Negation Universe Vs. Marvel Universe?

All out war, and no beings over sky father level so that mean no big G, Beyonder, Celestial and the like. There will be no home field advantage so they fight as they would outside of their normal realms, however if their power is limited to their universe it will carry over to the other.

guy222
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
Negation Universe Vs. Marvel Universe?

All out war, and no beings over sky father level so that mean no big G, Beyonder, Celestial and the like. There will be no home field advantage so they fight as they would outside of their normal realms, however if their power is limited to their universe it will carry over to the other.

So its a cake walk for Emperor Charion?

PITT_HAPPENS

guy222

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by guy222
I would compose a team of Bag of Tricks etc

I imagine no reality warpers They are fine, just no one above sky father level.

Utrigita
I don't completely follows is this the negative zone (the annihilation wave)

Newjak
That one is tough the First and the Lawbringers together

Plus Altwaal and Charion together.

I still have to go with Marvel Universe though Odin+Surter+Zeus+Ymir+Strange+all the other Skyfather level beings

You add in all the heralds and herald level beings for MU.

Utrigita
Okay got it, Going with Marvel.

llagrok
Reason why annihilation wave was so successful, was because they caught tons of planets off guard.

I think the Marvel verse would take this.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Newjak
That one is tough the First and the Lawbringers together

Plus Altwaal and Charion together.

I still have to go with Marvel Universe though Odin+Surter+Zeus+Ymir+Strange+all the other Skyfather level beings

You add in all the heralds and herald level beings for MU. And the 6 billion people of Earth that all have superpowers of different levels wink

Then you need to add in the Mystic and Sigil bearers eek!

Utrigita
Originally posted by llagrok
Reason why annihilation wave was so successful, was because they caught tons of planets off guard.

I think the Marvel verse would take this.

It wasn't the negative zone as I first thought it was the Negation Universe.

Utrigita
And the 6 billion people of Earth that all have superpowers of different levels wink

Then you need to add in the Mystic and Sigil bearers eek!

Think it would be enough??? beings like the Dark Gods would come in as well and Odin, Surtur, Rune King Thor and so on are all really bad ass.

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Utrigita
Think it would be enough??? beings like the Dark Gods would come in as well and Odin, Surtur, Rune King Thor and so on are all really bad ass. Well you have countless Sigil bearers and many are on the level of The First and Mystic and entire planet that population uses magic. With the 6 billion people that was on Earth now have superpowers what the rest of the MU races were afraid of, I think that is something to worry about. wink

Utrigita
Well you have countless Sigil bearers and many are on the level of The First and Mystic and entire planet that population uses magic. With the 6 billion people that was on Earth now have superpowers what the rest of the MU races were afraid of, I think that is something to worry about. wink

You realize that the destroyer would count in as well, it was created to battle the celestials (didn't do a good job) but actually toke some blast from them without apparent ill effects.

And wasn't there like only 4-5 sigil bears in the comic (been some time since I last read them)

Possibly something to worry about but would say that the negation has something to worry about as well wink

guy222
Well you have countless Sigil bearers and many are on the level of The First and Mystic and entire planet that population uses magic. With the 6 billion people that was on Earth now have superpowers what the rest of the MU races were afraid of, I think that is something to worry about. wink

I like Charon and crew

Marvel should win on experience

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Utrigita
You realize that the destroyer would count in as well, it was created to battle the celestials (didn't do a good job) but actually toke some blast from them without apparent ill effects.

And wasn't there like only 4-5 sigil bears in the comic (been some time since I last read them)

Possibly something to worry about but would say that the negation has something to worry about as well wink There were some key ones that they wrote all the time about but they showed many of them in the First series and throughout Crossgen and talked about thousands if not more of them which the First were afraid of.

You also need to include Danik, Solusandra and the other Alentians and not to forget Appolyon wink

Utrigita
There were some key ones that they wrote all the time about but they showed many of them in the First series and throughout Crossgen and talked about thousands if not more of them which the First were afraid of.

You also need to include Danik, Solusandra and the other Alentians and not to forget Appolyon wink

Okay can't remember the details, its long ago, but if and only if I remember correctly there gods was vulnerable to lasers from starships wasn't they confused

Yes I include them But many of the gods wouldn't be powerful enough to defeat the destroyer.

A shame the comic was cancled I was looking forward to the battle with the Lawbringers vs The first but no...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.