The Disciple vs silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
to the death

The Disciple
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Disciple_%28comics%29

Utrigita
If The Disciple could match spawn and was the disciple of the Mother then I am going with the Disciple from what I know he is really bad news.

lionking
ok please could u tell me some feats.

the person who wrote about the bible events from the comic. seems twisted. i mean its a good story and everything its just, to come up with the hole thing as god not being number 1. and the hole story i would have thought no one would of thought of it.

Utrigita
I suggest going to the spawn thread I read about him there see the feats preformed by Spawn and then see Spawn battling his way to the Tree of Life to be nearly defeated (IMO) by The disciple then overcome him going to the tree making a halt (cannot remember the details) but I remember him beinging impaled by the disciple it is a shame wickerman isn't on he would know the exact feats, but from the top of my mind he was (IMO) a equal to spawn, at the very least and the 3-4 age spawn was total badass... no all spawns are badass big grin

lionking
yeah sounds good thanks

lionking
how do u get on the spawn thread

Goddess Kali
Silver Surfer has done more, Disciple only killed Spawn when Spawn was powerless in the dead zone.

Goddess Kali
However, Zera would fkn murder Silver Surfer

Tyrant
Originally posted by Goddess Kali
However, Zera would fkn murder Silver Surfer Why, what has she done?

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tyrant
Why, what has she done?

She single handedly massacred all of the Forgotten. The Forgotten are high power angels, all equal to Mammon. Mammon is superior to Malebolgia.

So imagine....a hundred Malebolgia's...Spawn's greatest enemy, it took him 100 issues to eventually kill him...Malebolgia who murdered Angela, and so many other demons, humans, and angels, being torn apart by one woman without effort.

Mammon is so powerful that he compared Malebolgia to a flee buzzing around his ear. While Malebolgia ruled over the 8th level of Hell, creating legions of Hellspawn, Mammon was already dictator of Hell. He took Satan's place, after Satan's dissapearance.

Mammon taunted, mocked, and harassed Malebolgia constantly reminding him that his end was near.

Mammon is one of the Forgotten. The Forgotten are Angels which were cast out of Heaven for not participating in the war against Lucifer and his demons, nor for fighting the angels which chose Lucifer's side.

The Forgotten, who are all the equivalent of Mammon, were banished to Earth to exist between the material and spectral realms of Earth. Once they knew Heaven was being at its weakest, and that Hell was gathering all its power, they decided to attack the Seraphim Sisters (who were currently governing Heaven due to God's absence) to take the Silver City for themselves.

One of the Sisters then released Zera. She is the highest of the Seraphim, and God's most beloved and powerful warrior. When the Forgotten had invaded the Silver City, Zera ripped them all into pieces with her bare hands.

She then made a cross...impaling the bodies and wings of dead angels together, as a sign of anyone who would cross God's realm.

Utrigita
Silver Surfer has done more, Disciple only killed Spawn when Spawn was powerless in the dead zone.

Wasn't Spawn killed by the disciple at the Tree of life ??? I believe it says so in Spawns respect thread.

Utrigita
She single handedly massacred all of the Forgotten. The Forgotten are high power angels, all equal to Mammon. Mammon is superior to Malebolgia.

So imagine....a hundred Malebolgia's...Spawn's greatest enemy, it took him 100 issues to eventually kill him...Malebolgia who murdered Angela, and so many other demons, humans, and angels, being torn apart by one woman without effort.

Mammon is so powerful that he compared Malebolgia to a flee buzzing around his ear. While Malebolgia ruled over the 8th level of Hell, creating legions of Hellspawn, Mammon was already dictator of Hell. He took Satan's place, after Satan's dissapearance.

Mammon taunted, mocked, and harassed Malebolgia constantly reminding him that his end was near.

Mammon is one of the Forgotten. The Forgotten are Angels which were cast out of Heaven for not participating in the war against Lucifer and his demons, nor for fighting the angels which chose Lucifer's side.

The Forgotten, who are all the equivalent of Mammon, were banished to Earth to exist between the material and spectral realms of Earth. Once they knew Heaven was being at its weakest, and that Hell was gathering all its power, they decided to attack the Seraphim Sisters (who were currently governing Heaven due to God's absence) to take the Silver City for themselves.

One of the Sisters then released Zera. She is the highest of the Seraphim, and God's most beloved and powerful warrior. When the Forgotten had invaded the Silver City, Zera ripped them all into pieces with her bare hands.

She then made a cross...impaling the bodies and wings of dead angels together, as a sign of anyone who would cross God's realm.

Thats sounds pretty awesome... how would she fare against Urizin???

Tak
Originally posted by Utrigita
Thats sounds pretty awesome... how would she fare against Urizin???

Demon rape. Urizen would win.

Spawn was terribly weakened when he was torn apart, and when he was he still healed really fast.

Tyrant

She then made a cross...impaling the bodies and wings of dead angels together, as a sign of anyone who would cross God's realm. Ya, I know all this.
I'm just finding it hard to figure out exactly how this puts her in a "f*cking murdering Surfer" level of power.

Also, didn't First Age Spawn beat Mammon, anyway?

Utrigita
Ya, I know all this.
I'm just finding it hard to figure out exactly how this puts her in a "f*cking murdering Surfer" level of power.

No he beat Malebogia but did so under very special condition, Malebogia didn't have support from the other lords of hell and was being weakend by the heavenly weapon and so on.

Tyrant
No he beat Malebogia but did so under very special condition, Malebogia didn't have support from the other lords of hell and was being weakend by the heavenly weapon and so on. No, he beat Mammon, as well.
I find this funny (considering the conclusion).
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1425/mammonqu0.th.jpg

And, the end of the fight.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1341/mammonpawneddh6.th.jpg

Tak
No, he beat Mammon, as well.
I find this funny (considering the conclusion).
http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/1425/mammonqu0.th.jpg

And, the end of the fight.
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/1341/mammonpawneddh6.th.jpg

Mammon is a trickster actually. He may want Spawn to think he defeated him. It was foretold that Mammon was much stronger than Malebogia.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
Mammon is a trickster actually. He may want Spawn to think he defeated him. It was foretold that Mammon was much stronger than Malebogia. He also wanted to bear the mark that Spawn left him for the rest of his life as well?

Tak
He also wanted to bear the mark that Spawn left him for the rest of his life as well?
Whatever man you got the point though right?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
Whatever man you got the point though right? Of course...
Mammon wanted to have Spawn completely humiliate him, after his villain speech (including him saying he's more powerful, and controls Spawn, and even threatens him), and then wanted Spawn to play into his hands tricking Spawn into scratching his face, and leaving a nasty gash for all eternity.
The one thing I'm confused about, is what did this accomplish?
Was he trying to impress chicks, by saying he was in a gang fight, or something?

Tak
Of course...
Mammon wanted to have Spawn completely humiliate him, after his villain speech (including him saying he's more powerful, and controls Spawn, and even threatens him), and then wanted Spawn to play into his hands tricking Spawn into scratching his face, and leaving a nasty gash for all eternity.
The one thing I'm confused about, is what did this accomplish?
Was he trying to impress chicks, by saying he was in a gang fight, or something?
Imagine this like a basketball game.

You suck for 2 good quarters, and I play perfect D on you, but you are just trying to make it seem like you suck. So when you do get the ball you completely fool me and I later learn I was fooled. Get it?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
Imagine this like a basketball game.

You suck for 2 good quarters, and I play perfect D on you, but you are just trying to make it seem like you suck. So when you do get the ball you completely fool me and I later learn I was fooled. Get it? Did I also let you make a permanent green jizz mark on my face?

Also, when did Mammon fool Spawn, with power after that?

Goddess Kali
Wasn't Spawn killed by the disciple at the Tree of life ??? I believe it says so in Spawns respect thread.

The Disciple ripped up Spawn (didnt successfully kill him tho) while Spawn was in the Dead Zone, where he is completely powerless.

Ya, I know all this.

Are you kidding ?

She single handedly destroyed an entire army of high order Angels, all of whom were the equal of Mammon.

Angela, a lower level angel, below Mammon or Zera, is more than capable of battling off the Silver Surfer. Angela has fought cosmic'level threats before, such as the Argus in Curse of the Spawn. Some Archangels under God have the power to make entire stars go nova.

Angela's personal power is no where near Mammon's, and Mammon's power is nothing in comparison to Zera's.

No, that was Second Age actually. Some sites will argue that second age Spawn was Spawn after issue #100, but his most impressive feats are performed within the times before he defeated urizen and after he defeated malebolgia. Spawn's power was much greater between issues #85 and #110, then they were between issues # 1-50

And you have to understand the circumstances:

1) Mammon was on Earth. Mammon is his most powerful in Hell.

2) Spawn, due to his connection to the Greenworld (the spirit of Earth), and due to his self-acquired independence of Heaven or Hell, was not vulnerable to any demon or angel at that moment.

3) Spawn humiliated Mammon, he didn't defeat him. He was holding Angela's lance, a weapon which is charged with the Light of Heaven itself which can delete any demon. Mammon being on Earth, a nuetral ground of angels and demons, was entirely vulnerable to being destroyed by an Angelic weapon.

4) Mammon even stated if they were both in Hell, he'd have Spawn's soul rendered to atoms for this affront.

Tak
Did I also let you make a permanent green jizz mark on my face?

Also, when did Mammon fool Spawn, with power after that?
Im not for sure if he did or not, I have to wait. Your nasty, I cant beleive I wrote that haha.

Tak
The Disciple ripped up Spawn (didnt successfully kill him tho) while Spawn was in the Dead Zone, where he is completely powerless.

No, that was Second Age actually. Some sites will argue that second age Spawn was Spawn after issue #100, but his most impressive feats are performed within the times before he defeated urizen and after he defeated malebolgia. Spawn's power was much greater between issues #85 and #110, then they were between issues # 1-50

2) Spawn, due to his connection to the Greenworld (the spirit of Earth), and due to his self-acquired independence of Heaven or Hell, was not vulnerable to any demon or angel at that moment.

3) Spawn humiliated Mammon, he didn't defeat him. He was holding Angela's lance, a weapon which is charged with the Light of Heaven itself which can delete any demon. Mammon being on Earth, a nuetral ground of angels and demons, was entirely vulnerable to being destroyed by an Angelic weapon.

4) Mammon even stated if they were both in Hell, he'd have Spawn's soul rendered to atoms for this affront.
Dude, long time no talk.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tak
Dude, long time no talk.

Takion is that u ?

Tak
Takion is that u ?
Yeah yo.

Goddess Kali
Originally posted by Tak
Yeah yo.

WATS UP MAN ! U REMMEBER ME AS LORD URIZEN !?!

Tyrant
Are you kidding ?

She single handedly destroyed an entire army of high order Angels, all of whom were the equal of Mammon.

Angela, a lower level angel, below Mammon or Zera, is more than capable of battling off the Silver Surfer. Angela has fought cosmic'level threats before, such as the Argus in Curse of the Spawn. Some Archangels under God have the power to make entire stars go nova.

Angela's personal power is no where near Mammon's, and Mammon's power is nothing in comparison to Zera's. Which is the only thing I've seen from a Spawn character (besides God, Satan, and MoM, etc), that even compares to Surfer.

It seems that everything is based off of "OMG GOD"! And not a lot of feats... to me anyway.

Stars going nova? When exactly was this anyway? I also remember retar... mid... someone, saying that Angela has destroyed galaxies.
I would like to ask, if you have scans of this.

*even though, she really doesn't have other feats to back this up, but meh, interested*

4) Mammon even stated if they were both in Hell, he'd have Spawn's soul rendered to atoms for this affront. Is there any conclusive proof though, that this was second age?
Even though, it still doesn't really make a difference.

Also, wasn't Second Age brought on, because he defeated Malebolgia?

So, the rest of this, begs the question... Are the forgotten equal to Mammon when he's in hell?

Plus, if Mammon's in actuality, an angle, then why would his powers be greater in hell?

Tak
Which is the only thing I've seen from a Spawn character (besides God, Satan, and MoM, etc), that even compares to Surfer.

It seems that everything is based off of "OMG GOD"! And not a lot of feats... to me anyway.

Stars going nova? When exactly was this anyway? I also remember retar... mid... someone, saying that Angela has destroyed galaxies.

*even though, she really doesn't have other feats to back this up, but meh, interested*

Is there any conclusive proof though, that this was second age?

So, the rest of this, begs the question... Are the forgotten equal to Mammon when he's in hell?

Plus, if Mammon's in actuality, an angle, then why would his powers be greater in hell?
An angle? I'm sure you mean angel. He may be a hybrid.

Tak
WATS UP MAN ! U REMMEBER ME AS LORD URIZEN !?!
Yeah. Woah long time, why did you change your Username?

Tyrant
Originally posted by Tak
An angle? I'm sure you mean angel. He may be a hybrid. Thanks for pointing out two misplaced letters.

Goddess Kali
Which is the only thing I've seen from a Spawn character (besides God, Satan, and MoM, etc), that even compares to Surfer.

Then you haven't read enough Spawn.

Well that's you. Most people here don't know enough about Spawn, which is why they misjudge him and his accomplishments.

Curse of the Spawn

Issues 14-16 i beleive, they reference an Angel named Abdiel, who was at the time, God's most powerful warrior. Zera is basically his current replacement, storyline wise, but he had the power to kill immortals and make stars go nova. So did his kin of other angels.

Angela never destroyed a galaxy...she destroyed a creature named the Argus who was wiping out all life in several galaxies.

She has plenty of impressive feats. Her abilities and accomplishments are as follows:

1) She murdered many hellspawn

2) She can travel as cosmic level speed

3) She has access to Heaven's light, a weapon most demons fear

4) Her lance can delete most demons

5) She can survive extreme temperatures, cold and hot

6) She defeated the Argus, a soul-eating cybernetic beast who ate the souls of a civilization and continued to destroy the cosmic fabric of galaxies.

7) She almost killed Gabrielle, a high ranking angel

8) She took on an entire host of angels by herself, preventing them from reaching Urizen

9) The energy from her lance toppled Urizen, a dark immortal god.

10) She beat the shit out of Malebolgia in Hell. She cut his stomach open and impaled his neck. (only to find he was still alive tho... sad )

Is there any conclusive proof though, that this was second age?

None, people debate all the time over who was second age, who was first age. First Age Spawn is mad weak though compared to Second Age.

Only Second Age could truly do what he did to Mammon and Urizen.

That's debatable.

That much is unknown. Spawn, however, had no way of defeating them. To save the girl, he had to agree to a pact.

Because he was cast out of Heaven. He has no access to Heaven's energies. He integrated himself into the fabric of Hell, usurping its power, making it his own while Satan was away.

Before Satan's arrival, he was the most powerful demon in Hell. He became a demon after letting go of his angelic identity.

How he acquired that power, however, is still unknown.

Tyrant
Then you haven't read enough Spawn.Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I've noticed a lot of assumptions about their power levels, and basing arguments off of God, instead of impressiveness.

Well that's you. Most people here don't know enough about Spawn, which is why they misjudge him and his accomplishments.And some people who don't read enough, and just look on the forum, think Urizen can take Spectre...
Based on?
Yes, Heaven and Hell had to rally against him.

What does that tell you?

Curse of the Spawn

Issues 14-16 i beleive, they reference an Angel named Abdiel, who was at the time, God's most powerful warrior. Zera is basically his current replacement, storyline wise, but he had the power to kill immortals and make stars go nova. So did his kin of other angels.

Angela never destroyed a galaxy...she destroyed a creature named the Argus who was wiping out all life in several galaxies.Hell, Nova has powers to make stars go nova... it hardly helps her against Surfer.
And if Zera is his replacement, I still don't see anything to say she f*cking murders Surfer... besides one feat of Angela, and some assumptions of Mammon's powers, and then taking those assumptions, and applying them to the Forgotten...

What issue does Argus appear in?

She has plenty of impressive feats. Her abilities and accomplishments are as follows:

1) She murdered many hellspawn

2) She can travel as cosmic level speed

3) She has access to Heaven's light, a weapon most demons fear

4) Her lance can delete most demons

5) She can survive extreme temperatures, cold and hot

6) She defeated the Argus, a soul-eating cybernetic beast who ate the souls of a civilization and continued to destroy the cosmic fabric of galaxies.

7) She almost killed Gabrielle, a high ranking angel

8) She took on an entire host of angels by herself, preventing them from reaching Urizen

9) The energy from her lance toppled Urizen, a dark immortal god.

10) She beat the shit out of Malebolgia in Hell. She cut his stomach open and impaled his neck. (only to find he was still alive tho... sad )Which hardly supports the earlier statement, I referenced.
Her destroying galaxies is supported by her surviving cold and hot temperatures?

Also, didn't she basically lose to First Age Spawn as well?

None, people debate all the time over who was second age, who was first age. First Age Spawn is mad weak though compared to Second Age.

Only Second Age could truly do what he did to Mammon and Urizen.But I thought Mammon's feat wasn't as great as thought, and Greenworld was also helping him in his battle with Urizen, so it's not really the best comparison to just him as First Age.

That's debatable. Well, that's what I'm going by anyway.

Because he was cast out of Heaven. He has no access to Heaven's energies. He integrated himself into the fabric of Hell, usurping its power, making it his own while Satan was away.

Before Satan's arrival, he was the most powerful demon in Hell. He became a demon after letting go of his angelic identity.

How he acquired that power, however, is still unknown. Ah.

Also, if he usurped its power, then shouldn't, by theory, he have that power always?

Goddess Kali
Maybe, maybe not. Either way, I've noticed a lot of assumptions about their power levels, and basing arguments off of God, instead of impressiveness.

I don't do that, so what is your point ? I explained to you the feats.

And some people who don't read enough, and just look on the forum, think Urizen can take Spectre...
Based on?
Yes, Heaven and Hell had to rally against him.

What does that tell you?

Spectre can trap Urizen anywhere he wishes, but he can't destroy him. Urizen is indestructable.

Hell, Nova has powers to make stars go nova... it hardly helps her against Surfer.
And if Zera is his replacement, I still don't see anything to say she f*cking murders Surfer... besides one feat of Angela, and some assumptions of Mammon's powers, and then taking those assumptions, and applying them to the Forgotten...

What issue does Argus appear in?

Argus is in Curse of the Spawn, there are four issues with her story, i will get back to you on that, because i dont feel like looking through my stack right now lol

Which hardly supports the earlier statement, I referenced.
Her destroying galaxies is supported by her surviving cold and hot temperatures?

Also, didn't she basically lose to First Age Spawn as well?

I never said she destroyed a galaxy. She defeated a creature which was destroying entire galaxies. Can you read ?

Yes she did lose to First Age Spawn in thier initial battle, but he lost to. What is your point ?

Spectre lost an early battle with Nabu .... does that make Spectre weak ?

But I thought Mammon's feat wasn't as great as thought, and Greenworld was also helping him in his battle with Urizen, so it's not really the best comparison to just him as First Age.

What feat are you talking about ?

Second Age Spawn humiliated Mammon before defeating Urizen, and true it took Angela and Greenworld's help to do so. What does that prove ? That Urizen is stronger than Second Age Spawn...so ?

Well, that's what I'm going by anyway.

If you are going by word of mouth, then you are not correct. You need to do your own research. Do not accept what you simply hear and then reject the facts about Spawn that I am telling you. That's foolish.

Ah.

Also, if he usurped its power, then shouldn't, by theory, he have that power always?

Satan is supreme ruler of Hell. Nothing Mammon does can compare to Satan. Satan just took it back as easily as he would candy from a baby.

Tyrant
I don't do that, so what is your point ? I explained to you the feats. Maybe not, but a lot of people on the forum do.

Spectre can trap Urizen anywhere he wishes, but he can't destroy him. Urizen is indestructable. Didn't a piece of Urizen get chipped off, and then Spawn later destroyed it?
Just saying...

Plus, the thing about this indestructible stuff, is that, he has never really faced anyone more powerful than him, which, by all means, he should be, to people weaker than him, but if say HOTU, or Micheal attacked him, how exactly would he fare?

Argus is in Curse of the Spawn, there are four issues with her story, i will get back to you on that, because i dont feel like looking through my stack right now lol OK.

I never said she destroyed a galaxy. She defeated a creature which was destroying entire galaxies. Can you read ?

Yes she did lose to First Age Spawn in thier initial battle, but he lost to. What is your point ?

Spectre lost an early battle with Nabu .... does that make Spectre weak ? Actually, the better question would be, can you read?
Since, you know, I said the feat I referenced.
Meaning that, Angela has no feats to back up her destroying the galaxy (because that's what I was told by an idiot), and yet, you brought up a bunch of feats that don't even compare to her destroying the galaxy.
I also never said you did either.

"I also remember retar... mid... someone, saying that Angela has destroyed galaxies.

*even though, she really doesn't have other feats to back this up, but meh, interested*"

I know he lost, but I also don't believe Angela has ever been better than Spawn.

No, that makes him inconsistent. Also, even if he did lose (which I don't remember), Nabu is extremely powerful in magic anyway... and is by no way, weak. Hell, he put up a better fight than Phantom Stranger did.

What feat are you talking about ?

Second Age Spawn humiliated Mammon before defeating Urizen, and true it took Angela and Greenworld's help to do so. What does that prove ? That Urizen is stronger than Second Age Spawn...so ? The Mammon fight.
You demeaned the feat, and then later used it, as only Second Age Spawn could do it...

I'm just saying, that if it is First Age Spawn, then it isn't just First Age Spawn, ya know what I'm saying?
He was more powerful, and he had help, plus, even if it was Second Age Spawn, I thought SAS's best feats started to happen after he beat M...

If you are going by word of mouth, then you are not correct. You need to do your own research. Do not accept what you simply hear and then reject the facts about Spawn that I am telling you. That's foolish. I do my own research, and I'm not going by word of mouth, I'm going by what is kind of pointed out in comics, not just because he got better feats all of the sudden.
Plus, how does:
"Well, that's what I'm going by anyway."

Mean, that I'm following others?

Also, so basically, don't go by what others say, but accept what you say?
I have nothing against you, but this statement is ridiculous.
Plus, if I heard it, then I likely heard it from someone else, and what makes that someone else less knowledgeable than you?

But, all of that is pointless, since I'm not about to follow everyone else's opinion.

Satan is supreme ruler of Hell. Nothing Mammon does can compare to Satan. Satan just took it back as easily as he would candy from a baby. I'm not talking about after Satan came back, I'm talking about when Mammon usurped the power, and then going by his first fight with Spawn.

Also, is this an implication that Mammon had his full power, until Satan came back?

Mider999
perhaps we are saying indestructable when we mean unkillable, zera cut spawn into peaces is what im to understand the point is that he just healed himself when she is as strong as she is nothing can kill him just like nothing can kill any of the MoM's children thats the point not that they cant be hurt

Beside that urizen wasnt at full power when he fought spawn im to understand

i dont know what your gong on about with angela destroying galaxies she killed the argus who killed galaxies but not there matter just the life im to understand

dont know what your talking about with mammon, mammon is lower then image satan at full power he is above malbolgia and is equal to his brothers, beside that when he was hurt by spawn he was on earth not at full power at full power i dont know what he can do we just know he's stronger them malbolgia.

malbolgia killed angela and beat the crap out of spawn when he was weak if he had been at full power i think he'd have destroyed both of them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.