What was old Darkseid's fate, in Losh:foundations?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

starking
A certain poster, claims that Darkseid was defeated by Superman, in Legions of Superheroes:foundations. Can anyone who read the story, tell me EXACTLY, what happened?

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by starking
A certain poster, claims that Darkseid was defeated by Superman, in Legions of Superheroes:foundations. Can anyone who read the story, tell me EXACTLY, what happened?

Bullshit. roll eyes (sarcastic) Young Darkseid killed his older self. His older self btw, was Great Darkness Saga Darkseid.

The Legion pushed Young Darkseid back into a boomtube, but they couldn't beat him.

starking
Bump, just too be 100% sure.

Validus
Young DS did kill Old DS but I'm not sure if that was definitely GDS Darkseid or if it just appeared that way as a nod for fans. Great Darkness Saga wasn't canon at that point.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Validus
Young DS did kill Old DS but I'm not sure if that was definitely GDS Darkseid or if it just appeared that way as a nod for fans. Great Darkness Saga wasn't canon at that point.

There was 1 thing that indicated it was GDS DS. The clones. One of the clones was a clone of Orion. Plus, the legion recoqnized the older Darkseid.

starking
Originally posted by Validus
Young DS did kill Old DS but I'm not sure if that was definitely GDS Darkseid or if it just appeared that way as a nod for fans. Great Darkness Saga wasn't canon at that point. So Quanchi was just bullshiting me. roll eyes (sarcastic) Figures. Anyways, I kinda knew that Gds Seid and Foundations Seid, weren't from the same timeline, but technically, shouldn't be the same EXACT person?

Validus
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
There was 1 thing that indicated it was GDS DS. The clones. One of the clones was a clone of Orion. Plus, the legion recoqnized the older Darkseid.
Yeah but thats a whole different Legion than the one from GDS.

The clones don't really mean anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.