Batman vs Lady deadstrike

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aqua-pimp
Batman sucks and the fact that people put him up against the likes of big G makes me sick sick
That's why i'm putting him up against the weakest character out of the top of my mind...
Who DO YOU THINK WILL WIN?

DISCUS!!

cool

SpunkySmurph
Lady Deathstrike

[BAW]Endrict
Without Prep LD will kick the shit outta him.

Aqua-pimp
I'm waiting for the Bat fanboys... where yall at?
I'm just waiting for someone to say Batman will takes this with his anti Lady deadstrike bat device.. stick out tongue

cool

braz
Originally posted by Aqua-pimp
Batman sucks and the fact that people put him up against the likes of big G makes me sick sick
That's why i'm putting him up against the weakest character out of the top of my mind...

DISCUS!!

cool

You know what. YOU SUCK. And if Batman was real he'd think the same thing stick out tongue Yes, its stupid for him to be compared to Galactus, however, that does not mean he is a sucky character. Lady Deathstrike would probably win due to HF and adamantium just like Wolverine. However, if Batman gets any bit of prep whatsoever, he utterly destroys her.

[BAW]Endrict
so you made this Spite thread, just to spite Batman fanboys?

This should be locked.

braz
Originally posted by Endrict
so you made this Spite thread, just to spite Batman fanboys?

This should be locked.

thumb up

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Batman beats the hell out of Lady Deathstrike. I don't see how with or without prep he loses.

Aqua-pimp
Finaly a bat fanboy big grin
No my friend Batman sucks he sucks Robin because it's common knowledge he's gayer than George Michael's underpants you know the one with a whole on the backside...And even with prep he'll lose ..Batman's just a man in a halloween suite and i'f he was real or i'f i was a comic character..I would spit in his face on page one reload my akk 47 on page 2 and cap his ass on page 3 and go f*ck wonderwoman on page four till page 300

cool

guy222

DISCUS!!

cool

did u give bruce prep

Hannibal-Lector
i really dont like the concept of prep.... give prep to anyone (not just batman) and you could probably win (IE buying really big magnets and plaster... ill let you figure it out) LD wins if no prep...

Aqua-pimp
I'll give him one day to prepare.. wink

SpunkySmurph
I'll give him one day to prepare.. wink Then he kicks her ass.

guy222
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Then he kicks her ass.

agreed

braz
Finaly a bat fanboy big grin
No my friend Batman sucks he sucks Robin because it's common knowledge he's gayer than George Michael's underpants you know the one with a whole on the backside...And even with prep he'll lose ..Batman's just a man in a halloween suite and i'f he was real or i'f i was a comic character..I would spit in his face on page one reload my akk 47 on page 2 and cap his ass on page 3 and go f*ck wonderwoman on page four till page 300

cool

WOW. U're a tard. And no, ur wrong. no Robin actually sucked Batmans dick. stick out tongue And NO! Wrong again. Batman would own Lady Deathstrike with even the slightest amount of prep: sonics, heavy KO gas, Mr. Freeze's freeze gun, the possibilities are endless smile

D-Block
With one day of Prep Batman wins easy.

Aqua-pimp
Yeah right smartass and she'll just stand there taking all that bat-crap roll eyes (sarcastic) ow and bytheway lady also get's prep so she can go decide what to eat for dinner after she finish of the pedofile.. wink

cool

Grinning Goku
Batman with a motherbox ftw! durermm

braz
Yeah right smartass and she'll just stand there taking all that bat-crap roll eyes (sarcastic) ow and bytheway lady also get's prep so she can go decide what to eat for dinner after she finish of the pedofile.. wink

cool

Uhm. What makes u think LD will have the drop on Batman and find him before he finds her? erm All Batman has to do is sneak up on her, which he has proven to do even to people like Superman, and drop some KO gas capsules, freeze her from atop a building, use sonics, w/e. Game over.

Hannibal-Lector
Batman preps with wut u guys said, Lady Deathstrike preps with a massive bomb... blows em both up.. but she heals...

Tyrant
Batman batkicks her head off.

Juntai
Originally posted by Tyrant
Batman batkicks her head off. 'nother name change bro?

Validus
I think it'd be cool if he changed it everyday.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.