Hawkeye vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
>_>

Both are fully armed, Hawk has acid, explosive, freeze, regular, adamantium and grapple arrows- 36 total and Deathstroke has his power staff, an AK-47, katana and his mesh woven kevlar/chainmail suit.

Fighting in NYC.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Hawkeye's arrows may not even touch Slade.

SpunkySmurph
Deathstroke... 9-10/10

guy222
Originally posted by braz
>_>

Both are fully armed, Hawk has acid, explosive, freeze, regular, adamantium and grapple arrows- 36 total and Deathstroke has his power staff, an AK-47, katana and his mesh woven kevlar/chainmail suit.

Fighting in NYC.

ds

Grinning Goku
Hawkeye...

Yeah, right.

Mider999
DS is to fast and his weapons to powerful cant he also just cut the arrow tips off like he did to green arrow in identity crisis

long pig
Hawkeye has some amazing speed-hitting feats. He's tagged a speeding Quicksilver a couple dozen times. He was the only one able to hit him when QS joined.

His aiming feats are pretty damn sweet, too. He can win a lot if he can keep DS far, far away. If it gets up close, it won't matter wtf kind of arrow he has.

Tyrant
Isn't Hawkeye currently a pretty good ninja as well?

jasonk3
Originally posted by Tyrant

yuup..Ronin

King_Mungi
His recent handbook entry only had me at like a level 4 in fighting skills or something to that effect. His skills won't come close to DS, like long pig said distance is key

Tyrant
Originally posted by King_Mungi
His recent handbook entry only had me at like a level 4 in fighting skills or something to that effect. His skills won't come close to DS, like long pig said distance is key Ah... Sassy is only a 6 in strength then.

long pig
Possibly.

It'd be funny to watch him go h2h with DS, though.

Tyrant
Originally posted by long pig
Possibly.

It'd be funny to watch him go h2h with DS, though. Reminiscent of Green Arrow, with an arrow... shifty

long pig
Can't think of another streetlevel badguy who, since his first appearance, has taken on and beaten various teams of heroes that outpower him thousands of times over and, by nothing but skill and intelligence, nearly always win or stalemate.

Deathstroke
DS can cut multiple arrows out of the air at once, which he demonstrated in the last Green Arrow arc, and up close I think Hawkeye would be even worse off.

King_Mungi
Ah... Sassy is only a 6 in strength then.

I think he's a 5 in the handbooks, but Ronin/Hawkeye hasn't really done much to actually show he has a high level of fighting skill...yet.

Darth Martin
DS with power staff = dead hawkeye.

Scoobless
Hawk is pretty damn limited here with only 6 arrow types.

If he had his usual range of arrows he may take a few wins, like this he'll be lucky to get 1 or 2.

*dammit*

miffed

long pig
Originally posted by Darth Martin
DS with power staff = dead hawkeye.
Yeah, true. Then he'd no longer be forced to close distance. Instead, he could blast every arrow out of the air before it comes within 20 feet of him. And like he said against Flash "Unlike yours, my speed is only enhanced. I can't move at near light speeds...but my staff can." and then went on to taking Flash out for a minute.

guy222
bumprav

comicfan11
DS kills... 9/10 (1/10 if Hawkeye is lucky and pushed beyond his limits)

strictly h2h DS versus 5 Hawkeyes and still it wouldn't be fair for them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.