The Thing vs The Joker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
Fantastic 4's Ben Grimm vs The Batman's arch nemesis!
They both get one day to learn about the other and prepare for the fight but neither gets any help form anyone other than information on their opponent.

Who wins?
And just how funny does Ben find The Joker to be?

SpunkySmurph
Joker.

Thanos_THOTU
Joker is good but not that good, the Thing is a mini-Hulk.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is funny. Very funny. Joker funny. How in the world can The Joker beat someone like Ben Grim?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
This is funny. Very funny. Joker funny. How in the world can The Joker beat someone like Ben Grim?

the joker once used a venom to turn ww into a living statue. He's done other crazy stuff as well. He can't beat thing with force but with prep, he would win.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
the joker once used a venom to turn ww into a living statue. He's done other crazy stuff as well. He can't beat thing with force but with prep, he would win.

Will The Joker even get in close to do anything?

Thanos_THOTU
A thunderclap and Joker is vaporized ... Seriously those clap's tears the electrons from the atom's completely ionize all surounding matter.
A bloodlusted Thing could probably destroy New York with one.

Hulk (with some PIS of course) was able to cause the Dark Dimension to crumble with one.

batdude123
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
A thunderclap and Joker is vaporized ... Seriously those clap's tears the electrons from the atom's completely ionize all surounding matter.

durlaugh

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123
durlaugh

laughing 2ndeded.

guy222
Originally posted by Entity
Fantastic 4's Ben Grimm vs The Batman's arch nemesis!
They both get one day to learn about the other and prepare for the fight but neither gets any help form anyone other than information on their opponent.

Who wins?
And just how funny does Ben find The Joker to be?

grimm ftw

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by batdude123
durlaugh
Do you know what the Fantastic Four is confused ... You'd better search it up.

Entity
Seriously those clap's tears the electrons from the atom's completely ionize all surounding matter.
A bloodlusted Thing could probably destroy New York with one. OMFG!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

llagrok

Norwegians have tons of jokes about how stupid Swedes are.

Now I see why smile

Thanos_THOTU
What?
- Hulk has destroyed a comet with one, he've destroyed a planet with one, he've destroyed the Dark Dimension with one, he've ripped through time and space causing alternate timelines with one.

Bloodlusted Thing should easiley be able to take down NY.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by llagrok

Now I see why smile
Like we got jokes about Norwegians ... Never the less nationality is beneath me, like you are roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grinning Goku
Thing.

batdude123
Do you know what the Fantastic Four is confused ... You'd better search it up.

No, I've never heard of the FF.

Who are they? durlaugh

Seriously though, I laughed at your post because it's a rediculously stupid notion. smile

Entity
Bloodlusted Thing should easiley be able to take down NY. Not with a damn single Thunder Clap! I don't give a rats ass how pissed he is!
And using one to rip electrons from atoms? WHAT THA HELL MAN? mad

Superherovandal
With Prep Joker. He's a genius you know.

Thanos_THOTU
Not with a damn single Thunder Clap! I don't give a rats ass how pissed he is!
Meh, Human Torch can end the solar system with a whim, Hulk with thunderclap's have caused trillions of trillions more damage than what I stated Thing would be capable of.

That's the differance between thunderclap and sonic clap.

Validus
Meh, Human Torch can end the solar system with a whim
WTF?

Grinning Goku
Meh, Human Torch can end the solar system with a whim
herbhaermm2

Entity
Meh, Human Torch can end the solar system with a whim, Hulk with thunderclap's have caused trillions of trillions more damage than what I stated Thing would be capable of.

That's the differance between thunderclap and sonic clap. Even if it was written its still total crap.
And I'm a big time Marvel bias before you start saying anything to the contrary.

Thanos_THOTU
Actually Human Torch can power up to Supernova level causing the Solar system to end, stated by Reed himself ... Too manyd deluded fanboi's overlooking what've been stated?

Validus
Actually Human Torch can power up to Supernova level causing the Solar system to end, stated by Reed himself ... Too manyd deluded fanboi's overlooking what've been stated?
Just some people who tend to debate with whats been shown rather than stated. Do you believe Hulk is the strongest being in the universe too?

Grinning Goku

Oh, God...the delusion!

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Validus
Just some people who tend to debate with whats been shown rather than stated. Do you believe Hulk is the strongest being in the universe too?
Potential-wise perhaps, but Reed is a scientist, and have said both in the 616 and Ultimate that HT isnt allowed to power up to max, because it would end in a super nove taking down the solar system.

Grinning Goku
Potential-wise perhaps, but Reed is a scientist, and have said both in the 616 and Ultimate that HT isnt allowed to power up to max, because it would end in a super nove taking down the solar system.

But we'll never know the truth since he can't use it, right?

Mider999
people think joker is some chump but he's not he's a smart psycho who's actually quit scary in his way, the guy knows shit that not many others know and he is very VERY good at prep. He would and can indeed find something to take down the thing he had that venom that took down and jokerrized how many super villains like chemo, and such?

Validus
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
A winner is you.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Actually he did use it in some kind of issolation chamber, where he surpassed the temprature of the sun, causing the machine to melt and it ended with IW had to issolate him in a force field.

But no it have destroyed the solar system.

batdude123
Originally posted by llagrok

Now I see why smile

Me too.

xmarksthespot
This thread makes me chuckle.

Muck101
Its clobberin' time, bitches. Thing ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Muck101
Its clobberin' time, bitches. Thing ftw

grimm w/ease

Entity
Originally posted by guy222
grimm w/ease If Joker has prep?
I don't think so. He may very well win but hardly with anytthing close to ease!

guy222
If Joker has prep?
I don't think so. He may very well win but hardly with anytthing close to ease!

Joker w/prep would change it

Standard

Ben k/o's the crazy man

don't shiv
meh Joker grins sidestepping outta Ben's Knock out punches with ice cool and 'Sick' reflex action Happy Dance

Joker venom squirtage f.t.w. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.