FireStorm/Metamorpho/Kilowog vs. Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Have at it. Can the trio take Thanos down at his highest Upgrade lvl?

Grinning Goku
No.

Validus
Depends. Is this forum still deluded into thinking Firestorm is going to take down Thanos solo?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
No.

Why not? They have some serious fire power and options available to them with this combo. I didn't pick a the top Two Gl's or element lad cuz that would have killed thanos. But I think this fight is split.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
Depends. Is this forum still deluded into thinking Firestorm is going to take down Thanos solo?

I dont' think any of us ever thought he could do that solo. just that he could give a good fight based upon his current showings and the feats of the past one as well.

Grinning Goku
Firestrom and Kilowog I get, but why Metamorpho?

golem370
Thanos could defeat any three Green Lanterns imo

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
I dont' think any of us ever thought he could do that solo. just that he could give a good fight based upon his current showings and the feats of the past one as well. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
What is thanos going to do? Punch him? firestorm can fly and become intangible. Punching isn't going to work. Thanos isn't known for his vast energy displays. He's known for being tuff as shit and throwing a good right hand and some Good planning and Telepathy. If you can tell me how Thanos is going to take Firestorm down then I"m game to listen. I give Thanos a majority but only the slimmest. And it depends on who Firestorm merges with. If he merges with say, Firehawk, Thanos is pretty much done for.

The sheep says:
"Liiiiiieeeeeeeesss."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Tyrant
The sheep says:
"Liiiiiieeeeeeeesss."

And what's your point. No where in there does it say Firestorm wins. I gave thanos the victory. I just wanted to know how he was going to do it. So what was your point again?

Validus
You gave Thanos the victory without knowing how he'd win?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by golem370
Thanos could defeat any three Green Lanterns imo

No. just No.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Validus
You gave Thanos the victory without knowing how he'd win?

Iknew how he'd win. No one else argued it. of course I'm going to argue for the DC character while still giving the right person the victory. i do it all of the time. people just don't take the time to notice it. Firestorm gets ass raped with telepathy with no lube. and then turned into jello after thanos shuts off his powers.

Validus
You so crazy.

Tyrant
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Iknew how he'd win. No one else argued it. of course I'm going to argue for the DC character while still giving the right person the victory. i do it all of the time. people just don't take the time to notice it. Firestorm gets ass raped with telepathy with no lube. and then turned into jello after thanos shuts off his powers. Ya, everyone has noticed your bias opinions, it's old news.

But in teh postzers I just quoted, you said Tahnos couldnt do anyting to himzers.
"Thanos isn't known for his vast energy displays.
If you can tell me how Thanos is going to take Firestorm down then I"m game to listen. I give Thanos a majority but only the slimmest."

nvrbeenwthagirl
Ya, everyone has noticed your bias opinions, it's old news.

But in teh postzers I just quoted, you said Tahnos couldnt do anyting to himzers.
If you can tell me how Thanos is going to take Firestorm down then I"m game to listen. I give Thanos a majority but only the slimmest."

thanos isn't known for his vast energy displays. I didn't studder, did I? And he certainly isn't going to hit firestorm while intangible. I knew he'd win by Telepathy every single time, But it wasn't mine to argue against the DC character and give how theyd lose. Try and keep up. My biased opinion gave Thanos the win. Now hush up.

quanchi112
Ya, everyone has noticed your bias opinions, it's old news.

If you can tell me how Thanos is going to take Firestorm down then I"m game to listen. I give Thanos a majority but only the slimmest." at least nver finally admitted hes biased. laughing

Galan007
Team. shifty

quanchi112
thanos wins this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.