Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Yea hay i got a question....Luke had a Blue Lightsaber in 2 Full Star Wars Movies....Why all of a sudden did they change it to green and why after that does Wookieepedia Make Luke a Jedi Guardian when Books\Movies Make him with Green Lightsaber\Jedi Consular please respond

Alliance
EU!!

General G
The movie question wasn't.

Alliance
Apparently the dude missed the fact that Anakin's old saber got shafted on Bespin.

General G
Maybe he didn't watch ESB.

Alliance
slam

Then how does he know Luke had a blue saber in ESB?

General G
He guessed.

Alliance
Maybe Luke got the green saber out of the Cantina gumball machine in ESB?

General G
Well then wouldn't everyone have one?

Alliance
Luke won the little lotto.

General G
Wow, how much is this gumball machine?

Alliance
10 credits and a spare hydrospanner.

queeq
Thats a bargain.

General G
You would think more people would have been getting them.

Alliance
It was one of those really cool prizes that like one person gets.

General G
Wow, how lucky is Luke.

Alliance
Pretty damn luck seeing as he survived Vader.

There was no skill in that fight.

General G
I agree, Vader could have taken him out pretty quick.

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Yea hay i got a question....Luke had a Blue Lightsaber in 2 Full Star Wars Movies....Why all of a sudden did they change it to green and why after that does Wookieepedia Make Luke a Jedi Guardian when Books\Movies Make him with Green Lightsaber\Jedi Consular please respond I'm mentally b*tch-slapping you. Now I'm mentally yelling at you for closing your eyes during the ESB saber duel.

General G
Ouch...mental B!tch slap.

Alliance
!

General G
!!

Alliance
!!!

Count Makashi
!!!!

Alliance
!!i!!

Quinlan-Vos
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Yea hay i got a question....Luke had a Blue Lightsaber in 2 Full Star Wars Movies....Why all of a sudden did they change it to green and why after that does Wookieepedia Make Luke a Jedi Guardian when Books\Movies Make him with Green Lightsaber\Jedi Consular please respond Guardian? Consular? KOTOR crap!!! And Luke lost his saber... the reason Lucas decided to have a green blade in ROTJ was because the blue was hard to see against the Tatooine sky. smokin'

Alliance
on topic nonsense.

MasterAshenVor
Iv seen every single SW movie ever and i knew that....but why would he build a Green Lightsaber .... instead of a Blue one again....dont question my knowledge of Star Wars again *Chokes everybody*

Alliance
MAYBE THERE IS NO EFFING LOGIC TO IT.

Luke originally had a bule saber in ROTJ, then Lucas changed it. Why? Because Lucas wanted to.

Green is cooler. Thats my interpretation.

Tangible God
Because Luke wanted a change of colour? Because a green crystal is all he could find? Jesus Christ, there doesn't have to be feckin' symbolism behind everything.

"Look, Han smirked. Likely that shows us a glimpse into his inner psyche, of how is actually a tortured soul with only recently emerging hope for a bright future. This is probably due to his Uncle Rob dressing him up like a slave girl and forcing him to dance for credits."

General G
laughing out loud

Alliance
That is also my general impression.

General G
You just don't show it.

Alliance
I'm not showing you my impression.

General G
You know what I mean.

Alliance
Do I?

General G
You should.

Alliance
Yeah, well life is unfair.

General G
On some occasions, on others it is quite good.

Alliance
good does not exclude unfair imo.

General G
It doesn't, but the unfairness can go unnoticed.

Alliance
so? if its unnoticed how is it relevant?

General G
Exactly, that is what I am saying.

Alliance
Yeah, so whats your point of saying it again?

General G
Because you didn't seem to get it the first time.

Alliance
I got it, I was just mocking you.

General G
And I was humouring you.

queeq
More bickering. CLOSING

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.