Sith Betrayl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Yea i dont get it why do Sith Betray each other i know its to weed out the weak from the Strong but dont they know that they are weakening themselves....as well as makeing the Sith extinct

ThoraxeRMG
That is the way of the Sith.

"Those who accept the power of the dark side must also accept the challenge of holding on to it. By its very nature the dark side invites rivalry and strife. This is the greatest strength of the Sith: it culls the weak from our order. Yet this rivalry can also be our greatest weakness."

"This is also the reason there can only be one Dark Lord. The Sith must be ruled by a single leader: the very embodiment of the strength and power of the dark side. If the leader grows weak another must rise to seize the mantle. The strong rule; the weak are meant to serve. This is the way it must be."

Darth Hord
So you quote Revan's Holocron stick out tongue

exanda kane
Plot device so they can kill off all these baddies they create in different ways.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by exanda kane
Plot device so they can kill off all these baddies they create in different ways.

Stop being cynical stick out tongue

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by Darth Hord
Stop being cynical stick out tongue He's right, that's pretty much what it is.

Darth Hord
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
He's right, that's pretty much what it is.

I know it is right but it ruins the fun.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Darth Hord
So you quote Revan's Holocron stick out tongue

Yep. smile

Ushgarak
It's the simple result of being a bunch of egomaniacs who all want power. They ALL want the top job and will do anything to get it.

DARKLORDCAEDUS

Not this that because there are so many Sith, you can bring in so many of them

Tangible God
Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
Yea i dont get it why do Sith Betray each other i know its to weed out the weak from the Strong but dont they know that they are weakening themselves....as well as makeing the Sith extinct You spelled Betrayal wrong.

exanda kane
Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Not this that because there are so many Sith, you can bring in so many of them

If you don't understand, I can't even be bothered to help you.

Violent2Dope
Again with that arrogant attitude, eh exanda?

exanda kane
Grow up and stop feeling sore.

BlaxicanHydra
Yeah, you wanker.

no expression

Violent2Dope
Grow up and stop feeling sore. I would have no beef with you if it were not for your arrogance. But tell ya what, how about we both just get over it and start over.big grin

exanda kane
Ehm, I don't know what there is to get over, I'm just being eyed up by the schoolkids. But, sure.

Melcórë
....Ush should have closed this thread....

dadudemon
Again with that arrogant attitude, eh exanda?

But you don't understand...exanda really is better than most of us. I am being dead serious. I have never met such an extraordinary character before. He analyzes differently than everyone else and he is right most of the time...very very unique. I suspect he is probably a genius.

Again, I am being dead serious about this.

(Exanda, compliments are due when and where they are due. I am not blowing smoke up your ass either.)

Back to topic. Revan's holocron was like scripture when I read it the first time. It was very refreshing to read that and it made things make more sense in the Star Wars universe. (For me that is.)

Violent2Dope
Originally posted by dadudemon
But you don't understand...exanda really is better than most of us. I am being dead serious. I have never met such an extraordinary character before. He analyzes differently than everyone else and he is right most of the time...very very unique. I suspect he is probably a genius.

Again, I am being dead serious about this.

(Exanda, compliments are due when and where they are due. I am not blowing smoke up your ass either.)

Back to topic. Revan's holocron was like scripture when I read it the first time. It was very refreshing to read that and it made things make more sense in the Star Wars universe. (For me that is.) No excuse.

dadudemon
No excuse.

True. Very few people like arrogance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.