Further proof humanity has gone to hell........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~JP~
The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, July 3, 2007

no expression

Alfheim
What can you say....****ed up.

Bardock42
Well, I wouldn't know how I would react.

But hey, most humans are idiots, never noticed?

Mindship
It didn't start with LaShanda Calloway.
http://www.newsday.com/community/guide/lihistory/ny-history-hs818a,0,7944135.story

It may well get worse as our way of life becomes faster, more hypercompetitive and demanding, making us more anxious and prone to watching out for #1, which would include avoiding reality by becoming more disconnected from one another.

DragonWoman
Honestly, what's wrong with people today?

~JP~
I couldnt believe that the one person actually took a picture with their cellphone. That's beyond inhumane.

Fishy
How hard could it be to help her? Lazy bastards

Alfheim
To be honest though im not really suprised.

Lady Flex
Neither am I...Im just shocked at the fact that they just left her there...this worlds going to hell...and fast...all you gotta do these days is look around you

~JP~
You have to wonder about the workings of a persons mind who could blithely step over a dying woman like that. I mean have we become so desensitized to human suffering?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Lady Flex
Neither am I...Im just shocked at the fact that they just left her there...this worlds going to hell...and fast...all you gotta do these days is look around you

Ok but im not converting to Christanity. no expression *folds arms*

Lady Flex
Originally posted by Alfheim
Ok but im not converting to Christanity. no expression *folds arms*

I wasn't asking you to...I didn't even mention it laughing I find it funny that all the non-christians out there think that all us christians are fanatical enough to try and convert EVERYONE whether they like it or not...and lucky for all of you, I'm not like that...if you wanna convert, it's your choice. I was given mine and I took it...smile

Alfheim
I wasn't asking you to...I didn't even mention it laughing I find it funny that all the non-christians out there think that all us christians are fanatical enough to try and convert EVERYONE whether they like it or not...and lucky for all of you, I'm not like that...if you wanna convert, it's your choice. I was given mine and I took it...smile

....Ok....but I bet you want to convert everybody if you were honest. no expression

Lady Flex
....Ok....but I bet you want to convert everybody if you were honest. no expression

I am honest...and I would like to convert certain people, sure...I would want to because I know that it would help them...but I don't shove religion down ppls throats, I couldn't stand it...still cant sometimes so I jus let people be, when they wanna talk, I talk with them...thats it

Alfheim
I am honest...and I would like to convert certain people, sure...I would want to because I know that it would help them...but I don't shove religion down ppls throats, I couldn't stand it...still cant sometimes so I jus let people be, when they wanna talk, I talk with them...thats it

Of course you dont want to shove religon down peoples throats......but I bet really and truly deep down inside you were waiting for an oppotunity to put a Christain perspective on this thread. big grin

Lady Flex
Nope...I just like puttin in my two cents...the fact that I have Jesus in my sig just spurs people to bring it up...guess its my fault for putting it there huh? lol

Alfheim
Nope...I just like puttin in my two cents...the fact that I have Jesus in my sig just spurs people to bring it up...guess its my fault for putting it there huh? lol

Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..............yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ok that might be true. laughing out loud

Lady Flex
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah..............yeah yeah yeah yeah. Ok that might be true. laughing out loud

Course it is wink

Victor Von Doom
That's unbelievable. The megapixel count on a cellphone is quite low.

What will it take for people to start carrying cameras?

Alfheim
Course it is wink

innocent

Mišt
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
That's unbelievable. The megapixel count on a cellphone is quite low.

What will it take for people to start carrying cameras?

Whats more hard to believe is why they didnt record it? Come on, could have been up on youtube in half an hour, it's disgraceful.

Lady Flex

Mišt

Lady Flex
awwwww

Alliance
Originally posted by ~JP~
no expression

Hummanity has been "going to hell" for a long time.

Quite honestly, hummanity was never anywhere that special.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alliance
Hummanity has been "going to hell" for a long time.

Quite honestly, hummanity was never anywhere that special.

Nah, that's not true. We have been pretty special for quite some time now.

Schecter
what a surprise from the morally sparkling bible belt.

Lady Flex
Never mind, re-read the post...Im too tired hehe

Bardock42

Lady Flex
Originally posted by Bardock42
You guys are jerks. I wish you had been stabbed instead.

Dont take it to heart Bardock...they're just strange little people with no lives big grin

Schecter
bardock would have stopped and wiped his feet on her

Bardock42
Originally posted by Schecter
bardock would have stopped and wiped his feet on her

No.

She was probably covered in blood.

Mišt
You guys are jerks. I wish you had been stabbed instead.

Hope you get banned. *reported*

Lady Flex

Mišt
He called me a jerk.

Schecter
huh

Was that really necessary?

*reported*

Lady Flex
laughing

§P0oONY
The Associated Press
Published Tuesday, July 3, 2007

no expression
What they forgot to tell you was that it was an Apple store and they all had Apple iPhones which they were too mesmorised by to care about anything else.

Schecter
well, i didnt know that
that changes everything. stupid lady should have rolled out of the way.

~JP~
what a surprise from the morally sparkling bible belt.

What difference does that make?

I personally dont give a 2 shits what these people's religions are, what they did was repulsive.

FeceMan
I couldnt believe that the one person actually took a picture with their cellphone. That's beyond inhumane.
I know, really. Is it too much to ask for shots from different angles?

BackFire
"Further proof humanity has gone to hell"

Implying that we've ever been elsewhere?

We've always been in the same place.

The most alarming part - I'm not at all surprised by this story.

Victor Von Doom
huh

Was that really necessary?

Bardock wished stabbing upon him, and you are outraged that he mentioned banning?

It's just further proof.

JacopeX
Who would take a picture of death waiting to happen? Is there any heart for the people being hurt or dying? Have they ever went to school to learn first aid?

I swear, this world as we know it has a horrendous future including todays humanity which will be passed on in generations to come. I never wanted to say this but I pity myself as a human. After all, we have come so low in many aspects that I have no choice but to come out with my own honesty. sad

chillmeistergen
I hate all this 'humanity has gone to hell' shit, have you ever stopped to consider, yes there are bad people in the world, but there's also good. Don't try and scare people into being good; AKA what you want them to be.

JacopeX
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I hate all this 'humanity has gone to hell' shit, have you ever stopped to consider, yes there are bad people in the world, but there's also good. Don't try and scare people into being good; AKA what you want them to be. But why are people this sick in this world? Why can't we ever learn?

Yes I am aware that not everyone is like this but come on! This is sickening!

chillmeistergen
There's always been people like that. There's been people who were a lot worse as well.

Schecter
im surprised nobody stopped to crank one off on her

chillmeistergen
Now that would be bad, and funny.

P.S- Though I'm sure it would make Jacope cry himself to sleep every night. Consoling himself only by moaning into his pillow ''Oh well, no one can own me''.

FeceMan
im surprised nobody stopped to crank one off on her
omfg u pervret how cn u say tihngs lie4k that!?!?!111!1!11!!11!1

~JP~
I hate all this 'humanity has gone to hell' shit, have you ever stopped to consider, yes there are bad people in the world, but there's also good. Don't try and scare people into being good; AKA what you want them to be.

Errr WRONG, while there has always been inhumane behavior, it wasnt near as widespread as it is today. And FYI, I wasnt trying to "scare" you into anything, I could careless what you do with your life pal.

chillmeistergen
Errr WRONG, while there has always been inhumane behavior, it wasnt near as widespread as it is today. And FYI, I wasnt trying to "scare" you into anything, I could careless what you do with your life pal.

You could care less? Meaning, you care more than you possibly could? Is that supposed to insult me?

Yes sure, inhumane behaviour was never as widespread as it is now; bollocks. Of course it was.
There's a lot of altruistic behaviour around nowadays too, but no, of course, humanity's gone to hell.

Rogue Jedi
hehehehe....bollocks....hehehehe

Martian_mind
I have a mental image of the manager telling a staff member a chick was stabbed,and all the staff guy does is put a wet-floor sign next to her...

Bardock42
Originally posted by JacopeX
Who would take a picture of death waiting to happen? Is there any heart for the people being hurt or dying? Have they ever went to school to learn first aid?

I swear, this world as we know it has a horrendous future including todays humanity which will be passed on in generations to come. I never wanted to say this but I pity myself as a human. After all, we have come so low in many aspects that I have no choice but to come out with my own honesty. sad

I pity that you are a human, too.

And you have following statistics on that:

ADarksideJedi
This world is always gettting worst and worst every day.No surprise there.I doubt it if it is going to get any better.It may be getting worst.jm

JacopeX
I pity that you are a human, too. I pity your existence.

Victor Von Doom
Errr WRONG, while there has always been inhumane behavior, it wasnt near as widespread as it is today.

I take it you have proof for this?

Originally posted by JacopeX
I never wanted to say this but I pity myself as a human.

Same here.

Schecter
humanity imho has been slowly retreating from hell since the dawn of its existance, the worst hell being the illusion of a clean white society (goose step) where a story like this would never have made the headlines to preserve the illusion of perfection. ah the good ol' days, where you could hang a few n******s or drag a f@g to his death on a pickup truck or gas/burn a few million jews and nobody would ever know about it.

and whats with this east bumblef*** america=humanity nonesense?

Bardock42
I pity that you are a human, too.

And you have following statistics on that: Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
I take it you have proof for this?

Same here.

MY GOD. I have a clone.

JacopeX
humanity imho has been slowly retreating from hell since the dawn of its existance, the worst hell being the illusion of a clean white society (goose step) where a story like this would never have made the headlines to preserve the illusion of perfection. ah the good ol' days, where you could hang a few n******s or drag a f@g to his death on a pickup truck or gas/burn a few million jews and nobody would ever know about it.

and whats with this east bumblef*** america=humanity nonesense? Well, that is why you live in a country with justice and justice leads to authority, and authority leads to headlines. It always has been like this as long as god knows when. It's better this way. Let's make sure of that.

Victor Von Doom
MY GOD. I have a clone.

Yeah.

Hitler.

(I'm saying you are him.

Or at least the template for him.)

Bardock42
Yeah.

Hitler.

(I'm saying you are him.

Or at least the template for him.)

You copied me!

Victor Von Doom
Hi Jacopex, what are you doing today?

Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

I can't see what you mean.

Bardock42
I can't see what you mean.

Hmm, in that case I must not mean anything.

Victor Von Doom
3 2 1 and you're awake.

Bardock42
3 2 1 and you're awake.

Hehe, you know what would happen now if one of us was Backfire, hehe?

Victor Von Doom
If it were you, you would be ritually humiliated, if it were me you would be ritually abused.

tarwreck
Ya that is messed up, but I guess it depends on the community?

The Black Ghost
Someones just a dumbas

chillmeistergen
You?

dadudemon
I do not know the reasons why those people did not help that young woman but I for sure would have helped her as much as I could AND I would have recorded as much as I could have with cell phone. (2. mega pixels are hardly low rez...thought the video is low rez.)

People now days are so sue happy that helping out that lady could land you a lawsuit. If you take dumbass lawsuits out of the picture, there probably would be a little more help.

I used to work as an insurance agent (medical) and I would hear stories all the time of people who were not helped as much as they should have been helped because the people helping were afraid of the policy holder suing for damages that occurred during the assistance.

yogert
maybe its just america thats going to hell

The Black Ghost
And we needed proof for that?

yogert
huh?

Fishy
Originally posted by The Black Ghost
And we needed proof for that?

Yeah you do, because I see absolutely nothing that would suggest the world is worse now then it was ever in the past.

BlaxicanHydra
There's always been people like that. There's been people who were a lot worse as well.

Americans.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Fishy
Yeah you do, because I see absolutely nothing that would suggest the world is worse now then it was ever in the past.

Its funny you should say that.

I have a friend who wrote a thesis on American "norms". He pointed out that America is not going to hell with all of these violent movies and video games and that Americans are just whiny ass bytches who are getting bored and want to complain about something. He used public lynchings as an example of something that is worse than anything in popular video games because it was real and small little children watched those. He pointed out the violence in the Roman Coliseum and how thousands, if not millions of people watched gladiator matches back in the day. He pointed out that people are getting blown away in other countries including our own and it is an everyday thing.

I don't know, I thought he had a bunch of awesome points. It was 10 pages long. One of the best reads I've had in a while. I love it when people point out how hypocritical the human race is and how stupid we are sometimes.

vivando-loca
we americans are very good at that.

Grinning Goku
Damn, that sucks ass.

FeceMan
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Damn, that sucks ass.
Yeah, we needed a moneyshot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.