Fox demons Vs Wolf Demons rp.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wolf_Girl15
Okay yall, I am starting this off

~Champion is walking down a crowded road, her clothing is baggy and torn, her hair is a mess, her ears and tail are filthy, only the faint tinge of white show her to be who she really is, she walks around, looking around for some food~

JaccTheRipper
Kairi entered the fray of the downtown streets, her hair rustling slightly in the wind. She was perturbed at being thrown out of the royal household at the moment, especially for something that was entirely not her fault. The new royal family were a load of assholes, she'd decided. She wondered whether her life would pick up soon, but in the end, she was happy not to have been put to death for the incident. She smiled, feeling the warmth of the sun beating down upon her. She'd always loved playing in the sunlight as a younger child, and now that she was older, she rather enjoyed days like this when there was nothing else to do but sit in the sun's warmth or wander the streets of the town.

Red Spartan
Aegis stood at the end of a very crowded road watching a female that looked as if she had never seen a good home. Walking up closer to her he could tell she wasn't going to trust him so he tried to be as polite as possible. "Miss, if you need anything I will happy to assist you."

Wolf_Girl15
(Im asuming you mean the princess) ~She looks at him, jumping slightly, realizing she cant be reconized as the princess, because of her outfit~ I only need some food...I havent eaten all day ~she looks up some, knowing its a bit after noon, looking back to him, her accent is the one the princess was required to learn, so she sounded different than th peasants~

Red Spartan
Since he had only been a soldier for most of his life he had never met the princess. The accent threw him off at first but he just believed her to be foreign. He took a large bag of currency from his pocket and placed it into her hand. "There you are Miss."

JaccTheRipper
Originally posted by Wolf_Girl15
(Im asuming you mean the princess) ~She looks at him, jumping slightly, realizing she cant be reconized as the princess, because of her outfit~ I only need some food...I havent eaten all day ~she looks up some, knowing its a bit after noon, looking back to him, her accent is the one the princess was required to learn, so she sounded different than th peasants~

<<he did, it was posted right as mine was...>>

Kairi walked into the far reaches of the alley she'd spent the night in, making herself pick up the sword and knife she had managed to bring out of the household upon her banishment. Looking only at what she was doing, she muttered to herself. "Champion, wherever you are... I've gotta find you. We're gonna take back the throne... And then... They'll be sorry..." She smiled at the thought, then headed out into the open air again. Walking over to a distant corner of a building, she leapt to the top, then wandered over to a small overhanging curtainlike umbrella, hanging over it by her feet as she pilfered a bit of food from the cart below, never noticed by the man running it. She pulled herself up, then walked to the center of the roof, sitting down to eat the spoils of her morning "adventure."

Wild-Cherry
A near invisible black smudge loomed among the trees just outside the kingdom of the Fox demons. A set of soft silver eyes shone deeply from her hideout. As she eyed the inhabitants, the wolfess withdrew a short, surprised breath. Her body tensed, and her tail raised. She eyed the female, coat dirtied and fur rustled. Only bits of white fur could show through. Other's might over look her as a coming street beggar...but Sky new. The wolf nodded, and wheeled about, running quickly through the forest and out of the kingdom.

The wolf was quite a decent specimen. her coat was an even, ivory black, her eyes a sullen silver. Her body was long, and lean, and her thighs and calves gave way to broad, sturdy paws. Her shoulders where even and squared, and her body aligned well to them , withholding a low center of gravity. All this led to her face. A long, thin face with a sleek look to it. At a first glance,one would only be able to make out a single feature - her eyes. A set of sparkling silver stars amidst a dark, velvet sky.

As she arrived back at the kingdom, the wolfess was greeted by two little ones, both about two years of age, and thrilled to see her. As she took her human aspect ( aside from a black tail and matching ears ) she couldn't help but smile. She lifted both up, and began walking. these two little one's where her responsibility. Following the prince, they were both heirs to the thrown. Currently no princess resided. The two were twins. A boy and a girl, Kota and Kelise. Sky brought them up to their rooms, and put them both in for a nap before leaving and venturing into the city.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by Red Spartan
Since he had only been a soldier for most of his life he had never met the princess. The accent threw him off at first but he just believed her to be foreign. He took a large bag of currency from his pocket and placed it into her hand. "There you are Miss." ~She looks up at him, then down to the money in her hand~ Thank you, sir. ~She paused between you and sir, not used to saying it to anyone.~

Red Spartan
"It is my pleasure Ma'am. You don't have to call me sir, I'm just a soldier. You can call me Aegis.. as for my real name, no one has any clue." He smiled knowing that he had at least helped one person.

Wolf_Girl15
~Smiles some, holding the bag~ I heard the soldiers were mean.... but you dont seem mean

Red Spartan
"Oh I could never be mean to such a beautiful specimen as yourself." He smiled to himself slightly just as he realized what he had said.

Wolf_Girl15
~Blushes faintly~ Do you know a good place to bathe.... where no one will see?

Red Spartan
"Hmmm." Aegis thought for a moment before an idea came to him. "My house will be private because no one is brave enough to break in their and you won't have to worry about me. My shift won't be over for a few hours." He found the single key to his house and handed it to her. "I trust you won't take anything."

JaccTheRipper
Walking off toward the edge of the roof, Kairi tossed away the last apple core from her morning meal, clocking some poor unsuspecting oaf below in the head with it as she continued on her way, leaping over to the next roof. If there was on thing she was proud of, it was the fact she could leap higher and farther than any other Fox Demon she'd ever met before. Turning a frontflip in midair, she landed gracefully on her feet right on the next roof, her blue eyes shining in pride as she looked around, almost unseen by anyone else, and not paid any attention to by anyone who had seen her. Kairi had spent years sneaking out into town to leap the rooftops as a younger girl, and now that she was basically forced to in order to remain unseen by anyone, she was grateful to herself for all the years of practice. Her sword was lighter than most, making the leaps far easier to land with it strapped to her back. And the knife itself didn't weigh anything at all, so keeping it hidden in the back of her belt didn't weigh her down even in the slightest. She continued across the rooftops, eventually landing upon the roof to a rather condemnable looking place. It hadn't been occupied for years, of that she knew. She wlked over to a hole in the roof and dropped down inside, taking refuge in a corner until she could think of a plan to find Champion.

Wolf_Girl15
~she takes the key~ Where would you like me to leave this when I am done?

Red Spartan
"There will be a small pot outside of the door, just put it under it and it should be fine." He smiled at her.

Wolf_Girl15
~She smiles, here yees showing the hint of joy she felt as a princess~ One last thing, where is your house?

JaccTheRipper
"Let's see..." She combed over everything she'd known about her friend for the last few years before the incident. "If I were Champion... I would probably hide..." A moment passes and she sulks for a bit. "Somewhere like this. But this is the only place in town this out-of-the-way... so... now what?" She stood and stretched, her legs feeling a bit sore from all the movement. Her stomach rumbled a bit, as well. Her breakfast had been light, and it would not sustain her for the entirety of the day, especially if she continued on in this manner. She rubbed her eyes, then walked over to the doorway. She knew of a nearby food cart she could pillage from if she played her cards right.

Red Spartan
~She smiles, here yees showing the hint of joy she felt as a princess~ One last thing, where is your house?

Aegis pulled out a small town map from his pocket that looked like it hadn't been used in years. "I have the town memerized so you can keep the map." He takes a small pen and marks the spot where they are standing and where his house is located. "Here you are Miss."

Wolf_Girl15
~She takes it, smiling again~ Thank you so much. Someday I will repay you ~She takes off to his place, wanting to be clean for the first time in a long time~

Red Spartan
"It's ok Miss I was just happy that I could help you out." He watched as she ran off towards his house and he returned to his post watching the road.

JaccTheRipper
Kairi stepped out of the house, the sunlight blinding her. She hadn't realized how dark it was in there. She'd have to take note so next time she didn't get blinded. She strolled down the street in a rather carefree manner, smiling all the way. As she passed various carts, she would wave across the way to the vendor, meanwhile stuffing something from it into her pocket, unnoticed, with her other hand. She had done this many a time, but always in fun. She'd always been able to return whatever she'd taken before. Now... it was for her survival. She didn't like it, but it would have to do.

Wolf_Girl15
~once she gets there, she takes care of the bath, letting her hair down, as a princess her hair was almost always up, once she is clean she cleans the outfit, so its jsut torn, and she goes out, leaving the key where he told her to, buying some new clothing, that looked just like the old ones, just nto torn and stained.

Red Spartan
Aegis sighed and sat back in his chair watching for any crimes to go on. "Nothing for the sixth day in a row.." Leaning the seat back he started to hum to himself.

Rodgort
The sun began to shine into the room where the General of the Wolf Demon lived. Being one of the higher nobles, his quarters were stationed near that of the princes. Sitting at his desk, Spirit was deep in thought as he looked over a map of the two kingdoms, occasionally drawing small lines, dots, and X's to where the army would be stationed during defences or attacks. These new plans would be sent to the barracks, where the soldiers would train and practice these new plans until the moment the Fox Demons carried out their attack.

Though Spirit felt ill at ease with these plans. The Fox Demons were growing bolder by the day, with all their new recruits being brought in, especially since atleast one of them would have the smarts to think about their battle plans instead of just making them and running off into battle. He turned his head and stared out the window as a few birds flew by it.

Wolf_Girl15
~champion takes off, walking through the town, searching for an alley someone wasnt already in, she passes many, then she spots a familar face~ It cant be ~She takes a few steps closer, to see if it really is her best friend~ (it is.)

Wild-Cherry
Sky looked upward. A slight smile crossed her thin, red lips. Tacking her wolf form she bounded toward a set of high reaching stairs that stretched across the city. She climbed them quickly, taking them 4 at a time, and finally made it to a high set home. The wolfess stood on her hind legs, reachign quite a height for her size, and pressed the door open. The jet black animal wagged her tail, almost smiling in her canine aspect. She bowed her head then, and took her human aspect. Her tail wagged just a bit more, and her ears twitched once as she briskly walked to her general's desk.

" Spirit, I have news. "

Most wolve's called him by his rank, but Sky ahd a higher level of her own self respect. Something she ahd hard earned anyway. She was an important aspect to her kingdom. Pulling her coat back then, she pressed a few snap shots onto his desk. It showed the girl with long brown hair, and dirtied - but identifiable - white fur.

" Recognize her? "

JaccTheRipper
Kairi continued wandering, pilfering a small sack of gold from a nearby vender, tying it on her belt behind her own. She was about to walk away when she felt behind her a familiar presence, almost as though the winds themselves were speaking to her. She turned and spotted a Fox Demon girl behind her with telltale white fur about her. "Ch... Champion?"

Wolf_Girl15
Kairi! ~Champion runs over, huging her, almost knocking her over~ Oh Man did I miss you. Where have you been

JaccTheRipper
Kairi hugs her as well, then backs up, regaining her balance. "It's not safe to talk here. Let's head back to where I'm staying, and we can catch up there." She smiles and brushes the hair from her face, then waves for Champion to follow her. "Come one, it's this way!" She takes off jogging back toward the abandoned house.

Red Spartan
Aegis breathed in very deeply and sighed sadly. "I need something to clear my mind.. or at least occupy it." He closed his eyes shut tightly and tried to ignore all of the hustle and bustle of the city road. Getting up holding his head he started to head for his home. "I hope she finished or this may get awkward..." Before he could finish he collapsed into a deserted alley.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Wild-Cherry
Sky looked upward. A slight smile crossed her thin, red lips. Tacking her wolf form she bounded toward a set of high reaching stairs that stretched across the city. She climbed them quickly, taking them 4 at a time, and finally made it to a high set home. The wolfess stood on her hind legs, reachign quite a height for her size, and pressed the door open. The jet black animal wagged her tail, almost smiling in her canine aspect. She bowed her head then, and took her human aspect. Her tail wagged just a bit more, and her ears twitched once as she briskly walked to her general's desk.

" Spirit, I have news. "

Most wolve's called him by his rank, but Sky ahd a higher level of her own self respect. Something she ahd hard earned anyway. She was an important aspect to her kingdom. Pulling her coat back then, she pressed a few snap shots onto his desk. It showed the girl with long brown hair, and dirtied - but identifiable - white fur.

" Recognize her? " Spirit picked up the photos of the girl and stared at them for a minute. He nodded slightly. "I recognize her, but I don't really know from where. Maybe in time it will hit me. For now, I have a favor to ask of you." Spirit rolled of the paper with the fully completed battle plans and positions and handed them to Sky.

"Take these down to the barracks and give them to the Sergeant while I look into this more. I know I've recognized her somewhere, and maybe, if I can come up with some more information on her it can help us in our war against these Fox Demons. You are dismissed, Sky." Spirit took the pictures and began to stare at them, thinking about past events of when he was even near the Fox Demon kingdom and where he had seen the face before.

Wolf_Girl15
~Champion follows her friend, smiling ~

JaccTheRipper
Kairi leads the way inside of the "ruins" and up to where she had landed earlier. "Well... this is it." She smiled and sat across from her old friend. "This is where I spent the morning. Kinda out of the way. Last night, I stayed in the ally near where we met up... I've been pilfering and pillaging from carts along the way lately... For food and money." She smiled. "But it's all good."

Red Spartan
Jacob opened his eyes to see that it was darker then when he has last been awake. "What happened?" He stood and held his head, a splitting headache was tearing through his head. He reached for his equipment and found that all he had on were his civilian clothes. "My equipment.." Lurching forward he made his was towards his home where he attempted to find his key but did not remember that he had loaned it to that woman. "They took my key."

Bizzy Bullet
Basil was crouched in a tre looking down on the guy that was on the ground. It seems that the stranger didn't have a clue where he was. Basil sniffled after trying to get over a cold that he had for quite some time. Basil just sits there and stares at the guy.

Red Spartan
Aegis turned into his wolf form and leaped up onto the top of his house. Something was different then normal because it seemed that he preferred being a wolf. His right eye seemed to glint a slight blue tinge opposite of his blue crescent. Letting out a deep, shrill howl and lept up onto the branch of a large tree. Hopping from limb to limb he found his way to the city wall. Jumping over he made a soft landing on a roof where he laid down.

Wolf_Girl15
~champion smiles~ Why am i not surpirsed? Its better than how I have been doing. You know I cant bring myself to steal from anyone.

JaccTheRipper
She looks at Champion. "I don't know... it's certainly kept me alive the last few days. Did you know they threw me out?" She tossed Champion some bread from her bag, still fresh. "After you left, they said that it was my fault, and so they booted me out. The old family fell out of power and a new one took over. That's why the whole kingdom kinda reeks of discontent right now." Though the news she delivered was rather depressing, Kairi never dropped her smile, still very pleased to once again be in the company of her friend.

Wolf_Girl15
~Champion catches the bread, eating it like it was the first meal she has had in years~ Yeah I heard. I cant return or they will have me killed

Red Spartan
Believing that where he was, was turley alone he formed back into his bi-ped form and sat down looking at all the people on the ground. From his roof top vantage point he could see most of the surrounding area and from what he could see, no one knew of where he was. "Looks like I get to play fugitive for a couple days until a big threat hits the city."

JaccTheRipper
~Champion catches the bread, eating it like it was the first meal she has had in years~ Yeah I heard. I cant return or they will have me killed

Kairi nods. "But I think I know a way around that..." She smiles, walking back to Champion and passing her some more food, and some water. "Sorry, by the way, but it's all I can manage right now to eat... And the accommodations... I know they're not the best... Anyway..." She draws her sword. "We storm the royal household." A look crosses her face, then she sheathes the sword and sits, slightly ashamed of her suggestion. "It'll never work. There're too many guards..." She looks up and smiles. "Well, irregardless, I'm not renouncing my title as Royal Guard to the Princess, and in my book, you're still the Princess... So you're stuck with me now."

Red Spartan
"Looks like fun is over for now. Time to go home." He checked his pocket for his key. "Oh wait she put it under the plant. I hope telling her where I live doesn't come back and bite me in the ass like last time anyone knew." Changing into his sleek silver wolf form he leaps to the top of the wall and trots until he is right above his house. Hopping down onto the roof he turned human again and used the key to get in.

Wild-Cherry
Originally posted by Rodgort
Spirit picked up the photos of the girl and stared at them for a minute. He nodded slightly. "I recognize her, but I don't really know from where. Maybe in time it will hit me. For now, I have a favor to ask of you." Spirit rolled of the paper with the fully completed battle plans and positions and handed them to Sky.

"Take these down to the barracks and give them to the Sergeant while I look into this more. I know I've recognized her somewhere, and maybe, if I can come up with some more information on her it can help us in our war against these Fox Demons. You are dismissed, Sky." Spirit took the pictures and began to stare at them, thinking about past events of when he was even near the Fox Demon kingdom and where he had seen the face before. Sky's black ears twitched and her mouth curved down a bit. It seemed quite obvious to her. She smiled a bit, closing her eyes, and nodded solemnly. She would let him figure this one out on his own. That was how he liked it. letting out a soft chuckle, she grinned a bit, and thought to herself;
' how arrogant....It's quite cute really'
Then looked up. She opened her vivid silver eyes and gazed off for a moment before the General's voice distracted her.

" Right. "

She said, her face once more serious. With a nod, she took her wolf form, and lifted her body, placing her two large forepaws on the desk before leaning forward and taking the rolled plans into her mouth. With a quick wink, she wheeled abotu and trotted off toward their military's main sargeant.

Wolf_Girl15
Originally posted by JaccTheRipper
Kairi nods. "But I think I know a way around that..." She smiles, walking back to Champion and passing her some more food, and some water. "Sorry, by the way, but it's all I can manage right now to eat... And the accommodations... I know they're not the best... Anyway..." She draws her sword. "We storm the royal household." A look crosses her face, then she sheathes the sword and sits, slightly ashamed of her suggestion. "It'll never work. There're too many guards..." She looks up and smiles. "Well, irregardless, I'm not renouncing my title as Royal Guard to the Princess, and in my book, you're still the Princess... So you're stuck with me now." ~Eats, smiling as she watches her friend stand, taking the food and drink, taking a good sized drink, smiling at her friends last words ~ Good, I wouldnt have it any other way

JaccTheRipper
She smiles. "I do have to ask, though... where have you been for the last few months since you disappeared?" She sits and curls her tail around herself.

Red Spartan
A large battalion of gaurds (10) approuched Aegis' house.

Guard Leader-"Aegis, under decree of the king (if we have one) you have been ordered to death for murder."

Aegis-"On what grounds do you accuse me of murder?"

Guard Leader-"An old begger woman was found dead on your route. We found your blade in the area and it indeed had her blood on it."

Aegis-"You can not possibly say that I did this crime."

Guard Private-"You were reported gone from your post and just before you left there were reports of a female in the area that you associated with."

Aegis got on top of his bed and pulled himself onto the ceiling raftors. After breaking a whole in the roof he tried to run from the guards who immediately gave pursuit. He darted through the streets sprinting past most people that he saw. After running for a while he knew that he could not keep it up for much longer.

Wolf_Girl15
She smiles. "I do have to ask, though... where have you been for the last few months since you disappeared?" She sits and curls her tail around herself. ~Smiles~ I have been all over this town, looking for food and shelter... Wait... I hear something ~ She stands, going to the edge of the area, she quickly spots the guard who had helped her, she blinks, noticing how he looked afraid, wanting to help, she calls to him, motioning for him to come into the ally~

JaccTheRipper
Kairi walks over, reaching slowly for her sword. "You want I should go lend a helping hand?"

Red Spartan
Aegis saw the girl and for a split second stopped running to trun towards he and head her direction. He lept over someone that was standing in the way and changed into his wolf form before he hit the ground. Right as he reached her he saw another female and changed back into his human form to less suspicious and to make it seem that he was just another civilian hiding from the chase.

JaccTheRipper
Kairi moves her hand away from the sword. "Oh, nevermind, he's got it..."

Wolf_Girl15
~Champion goes to where she was eating at, now that she is finished~ why are you running? It wasnt because of me was it?

Red Spartan
Catching his breath he looked up at her. "Not exactly... but you may have to run because of me.." He sat back breathing hard.

Wolf_Girl15
Turn into your animal form, and hide behind us... you are more likely to have to run because of us.

Red Spartan
Aegis chuckles and lays back "I can do running." He went into his animal form and did as she instructed.

Wolf_Girl15
~She watches the guards run by, the animal forms harder to tell apart than the human forms~ It safe.... for now...why are they after you

Red Spartan
Changing back he watches them both. "They believe I killed a woman and now they think you were in on it..."

Wolf_Girl15
~Blinks~ wow..... Now they have two charges against me...

Red Spartan
Aegis pulled out a knife and looked at her. "If all else fails I'll die to help you escape."

Wolf_Girl15
~She blinks, and smiles, deeming it safe to tell him~ You told me why your running, I shall repay you and tell you why I am running, I am the princess who is said to have died, I escaped before I was killed,thanks to my best friend, and guardian. ^^

Red Spartan
He smiled. "You know they questioned me about you. I pretty much told them I didn't even know there was a princess.."

Wolf_Girl15
~Smiles some~ Glad to know. I wasnt alowed out much.... now I know why.... Oh, and if she seems distrust ful, just ignore it, she is overprotective

Red Spartan
Aegis laughs a little under his breath. "It's ok. I am a petty guard from the slums. I've grown used to not being trusted."

Wolf_Girl15
~Laughs some, smiling~ You dont seem like your from the slums

Red Spartan
"Originally I wan't.. I chose to live here when my parents offered me my own estate. I believed it wasn't fair."

Wolf_Girl15
Wow... why didnt you find it fair

Red Spartan
"My parents worked for their fortune and I was only born into it. IT just didn't seem fair for me to live above anyone else for doing nothing. No work, no possistion, nothing."

Wolf_Girl15
Ah.... few would say that. ^^

Darth Extecute
At a hill, not far from the wolven force barracks, Carbo Silvermane hid with his human form. He laid along the ground, just beneath a bush and along the green grass. His silver hair blew with the wind in front of his eyes, but he quickly brushed it away. In the woods, a rapid sign of fox eyes was seen and it didn't take long for Carbo to add one clue to another. The scent in the air, together with the motions in the woods and the eyes he had seen marked only one thing and one thing only. A fox scout party, most likely with a kill on sight order, considering how close they dared to move the wolven base.

Quickly Carbo went up from his position and ran in the direction of the barracks, which was were the closest wolf officer were located. His steps turned heavy, as he changed shape into a massive wolf, way larger than most others. His steps picked up pase and he ran many times quicker than in his human form.

As he flew trough the air and landed on the road, he was intercepted by a fox patrol, and as expected there was no questions asked. From the side, a golden red fox launched at him, but narrowly missed his back. Quickly, Carbo transformed into human shape and launched after the fox, who slid along the road towards a tree. Quickly Carbo helped him along the way and smashed him into it with his left arm, lifting his right arm just in time to make the next fox bite it, instead of Carbo's neck. Transforming back into a wolf, he was strength superior the fox, and at least thrice the size. The fox shrugged for a moment, but leaped to attack. A failed attempt, as Carbo's paw easily smashed the fox into the soil.

Two more moved up in front of him, and he bared his teeth and growled angrily at them. As he did, a third fox jumped at him from behind, and shortly after the two in front of him as well as two more from unknown directions threw themselves at him. Pinning him down, he took a deep breath and gathered strength enough to break loose. A couple of deep breaths later, a powerful growl came from Carbo who from his currently laying position stood up, despite all foxes attacking him repeatingly. As it appeared to not be enough to bring the massive wolf to his end, he with a powerful chake, and by using his paws and jaw, slowly he removed the foxes of his back and body, one by one. Unfortunatly for both him and them, they didn't give up. Tackling one into a tree, while persistantly trying to fight the others of, slowly they tore his stamina to the edge. Not soon after, the one thing keeping Carbo running was the adrenaline and fear of death that pumped trough his vains. He had removed the life of three of the foxes, but the three remaining were two or three too many for the currently exhausted wolf to eliminate. Wounded and tired, he kept fighting, but without the assistance of someone else, he probably wouldn't last long.

JaccTheRipper
Kairi stood silent, taking in everything. Apparently, Champion knew this man from somewhere, though she still hadn't gathered that much, being as she had only half paid attention. Finally, she smiled, her ears perking up a bit, and stepped forward. "Hey, why don't we let him come along with us whilst we try to take back the throne for you?" She cocked her head to the side, ears regressing back to their human form as she also withdrew her tail. "If he's a warrior, he could be a great help to us." She looked to him, realizing she hadn't introduced herself. "Ichiru Kairi. Please, though... just Kairi." She leaned forward, smiling with her eyes closed just a bit.

Red Spartan
"I guess that makes me one of the few." He chuckled. "People call me Aegis. Nice to meet you Kairi." He gave a semi-bow and then looked around. "Do you know of anywhere I can procure a long blade?"

Wild-Cherry
The black wolfess streamlined her path, weaving down tightly crossed stairs in the mountainous wolf kingdom. Her paws touched the ground for short, delicate moments before rising and falling once more in a rapid pace. Finally she reached a high, flat, platform. At this altitude the wind blew in strong torrents across her thick black fur. She closed her eyes for just a moment, enjoying the sensation, then bolted off again. At the opposite side of the platform stood a highly arched building, decorated with rounded windows and a trimmed roof, which fell over the buildings balconies casting deep dark shadows around the place.

Th guards did not stop Sky as she bolted past, and into the building. As she did do she took her human aspect, brushing a peice of long, blonde hair out of her face and past her ear. Her tranquil silver eyes shimmered as she approached the Sergeants desk. She coked her head He wasn't there...Approaching his secretary, The wolf demoness nodded her head and held out the file.

" Please get this to the sergeant upon his return. It's sealed with secrecy, so please, refrain from opening it. "

She closed her eyes as she spoke, and without another word wheeled around and took her wolf form, briskly exiting the building. The secretary watched her take her leave, his mouth opened slightly. One could easily note how differently she treated those she did not know. Once outside, the wolfess stretched in the warm noon sun, and yawned. She stopped suddenly, listening intently past the wind which forced passage by her sensitive ears and nose. Something wasn't right. A faint, but recognizable, snarl confirmed her assumptions.

The wolfess snarled, and streaked across the raised platforms, down the series for stairs, and to the main roads. She blew past people, weaving around her kingdoms inhabitants quickly and fluidly until she reached the kingdom's gates. She climbed a set of stairs leading up , and around them until she reached the ground. from there she took off at a run, until she reached the scene where one large wolf soldier stood fighting 3 foxes. Snarling, she jumped at one's throat in her wolf form. Easily out sizing him, she tackled him to the ground. the taste of warm, salty blood filled her mouth, and after feeling a soft 'clicking' sensation in her mouth, she let the fox go. He cried in pain, laying limply beneath her. She turned then where two more still faced the other wolf.

JaccTheRipper
Kairi nodded, then walked to the door of the rundown place where she had led Champion. "Be right back. You two just stay here out of trouble, and Aegis? Take care of her." She ran out toward the weapons tent downtown, hoping she could procure a blade that would suit him.

Darth Extecute
Noticing the backup that he now recieved, new hope grew within Carbo as another of the foxes leaped at him. With it's jaws wide open, going for the throat, Carbo met it half way and rammed right into the fox, who was launched along the ground. Limpingly, the fox gave up and crawled of into the bushes. The final fox was now outnumbered and had enough brain to back of, running away from the now two wolves. Carbo gave out a sigh, before falling to the ground in exhaustion and pain. He turned his head to the wolf that had come for assistance and gave out a slight smile, before giving out another sight of exhausting and slowly had his vision fading as he was going into unconciousness. A quiet "Thank you" was heard from him, before he turned unconcious.

((Had to brief, because I have to go to bed))

Wolf_Girl15
^^

Red Spartan
Aegis turned around and was startled by a short man looking to in his 20's who was standing behind him. "What are you doing here in the middle of the wolf stronghold!?"

The man chuckled and spoke. "To prove my father wrong and now i must be off before the guards return and catch me."

Aegis turned back around to face Champion. "I'm starting to remember why we don't like the foxes..."

Wolf_Girl15
~Smiles some~

Wild-Cherry
{ It wasn't too brief.}

Sky snarled at the dying creature below her, her muzzle stained with blood. The fox demon had taken his human form, and let out a soft, short cry. He tried to crawl off for just a moment, before taking his fox form. His partner quickly dashed by, picking the smaller fox up and running off. Sky wouldn't stop him, adding insult to injury. She did, however, chase the two off a few yards, snarling viciously as she did so. Finally, she stopped. The hair on the back of her strong, sturdy neck still stood bristled. Her teeth remained bared for a short while, exposing her white, pearly teeth - looking exceptionally bright against her raven black coat. She turned then, nodding with a soft " Hn. " And looked at the wolf who lay a few meters away. He seemed to be smiling at her. For some reason the wolfess felt a bit taken aback.

" You have nothing to be smiling about, you know. you could have-"

She stopped then, noticing the wolf's state. He uttered a short, quiet thanks, before his head hit the ground. Sky walked over slowly and sniffed the wolf. He would survive...but he was injured. quite badly to say the least. he was large. Very large. And his coat was similar to hers in it's deep, night black. Taking her human aspect she knelt down, placing a hand on the wolf's chest, which heaved heavily with each breath he took. She smiled for a short moment, then took her wolf form. Placing her muzzle under his broad back, she hoisted him onto her back, buckling for a moment under the weight. closing her eyes she remembered her mother's words.
Be strong, Sky. If you feel it within your body, your soul...you can make it.
Wincing, she took a shaky step forward...then another. Soon, she had managed to keep a slow, steady pace. Enough so that she could trot a few steps without stopping. Finally she reached the gates, where other wolf soldiers med her quickly. They bowed for a moment, respecting her rank, then took the male wolf off of her back. Baring her teeth for just a second she reprimanded them solemnly.

" You should be watching over your counterparts, you know. He was almost killed. "

After their leader uttered a quiet apology, he bowed his head and tried to explain how the wolf, apparently named Carbo, wandered off on his own device. Sky glared at him.

" Then perhaps he should be the leader, rather than you. Now. Bring him here, follow me. "

Soon enough the wolves had 'Carbo' Situated in the Sky's small living room. As they rested him on the couch, Sky waved a small plant under his nose, forcing him into his human aspect. With the wolf soldiers standing by, they watched as she got to work mending his wounds. She cleaned them carefully with warm cloths, and rubbed savs over them, made from her own herbs. Finally, she bandaged him, and turned to the others.

" You are dismissed...and, please, watch over your team. "

She gave the shamed leader a stern look, and then, almost smiling, she turned. The wolves took their canine forms and ran off to their posts with the others. Sky sat for a moment with the male, inspecting him once more, before standing and walking to her bathroom to tend her own wounds. A small gash across her arm was the worst, and easily treatable. Following this she went into her bedroom, curled up and fell quickly asleep.

Red Spartan
An alert seemed to go out through the city telling of a rouge guard that ordered to be killed on sight. Workers could be seen putting up crude pictures of Aegis and description offering rewards all over the area.

Aegis just watched. "Well, life just got a bit harder for me..."

Wild-Cherry
{ Spartan...You're in the fox kingdom you know...well, that is, you are if you're with Wolf Girl and Jacc...}

Red Spartan
((I am so confused right now.))

Wild-Cherry
{ Well, in you're bio it says you are a wolf....yet, you posted to Wolf Girl and Jacc, who are foxes. ^.~ Your best bet now is to just change to a fox, imo =P}

Red Spartan
((Oh yeah that was the whole reason for the kill on sight I mentioned. He is supposed to be in the fox area. I'll try and tie up his story so it makes more sense. Also I will change to fox for reasons that I will not divulge))

Wild-Cherry
{ Oh, ok =) one of your lines confused me xP }

Red Spartan
((Just change me to a fox real quick))

Wild-Cherry
{ Oh, so you are a fox now...? }

Red Spartan
((Yeah, I'll PM you why I decided to switch so it may make more sense))

Wild-Cherry
{ kk. Thanks : ) }

Wolf_Girl15
~Champ falls asleep, leaning against a wall~

JaccTheRipper
Kairi comes back, sword in hand, and tosses it to Aegis. "There you go. Wasn't easy, but I managed to... er... get one from the weapons tent downtown..."

Red Spartan
Holding the sword he noticed it was of a much high quality then the standard short blade that he was issued just a few weeks ago. "This is very nice. Thank you."

Wild-Cherry
{ Spontaneous short post...}

Waking, Sky brought a closed fist to her eyes. Rubbing gently she sat up in bed. The moon had risen high in the sky now, and she realised she was still clothed in the day's attire. Stretching she stood, and then walked to the bathroom. Pulling her clothes off piece by piece, she turned the shower on. She stepped in, the water freezing. A chill ran up her spine, and then she settled. She loved the feeling of the cold water on her skin. As she washed her hair, she turned the water to a calming, steaming heat, which loosened her tense muscles.

Finally she stepped out of the shoer. Beads of water rolled down her naked, feminine figure. She pulled a towel off the rack, and ran it over her arms and legs, and finally her now dripping black tail. Sky moved it over her head, rustling the fur on her ears and her hair, before taking a brush to it, and finally tying it back into a braid. She stood then and walked to her room, towel wrapped around her, before dropping it to change into a silver satin shirt, and a pair of soft cotton pants.

Following this, she walked out to her living room to check on her 'guest'. The demon lay fast asleep, now conscious, but simply resting. She placed a hand on his chest to make sure his breathing was steady, and when she trusted it was she stood and walked back to her room. She sat for a moment, in the windowsill, staring out at the huge, white moon. her eyes shimmered as she gazed up at it longingly, and she brushed a bit of blonde hair out of her face. Finally she got back into bed. Still, though, she lay awake and gazed out at the night sky.

Darth Extecute
Slowly opening his eyes vaugly, he looked around without moving. The location was unknown but didn't have the scent of fox, except for his own clothes. Hearing a quiet sound from the room next to his, Carbo took a deep breath before sitting up straight. He was alone in this which appeared to be a living room. Getting up from the sofa, he looked around once more. He checked his wounds, which seemed to have been dealt with. The only explanation would be the wolf that aided him in the battle.

Quietly, and with steady steps he walked up to the door that lead into the room where he had heard the sound. Lifting his foot over a wet towel, he opened the door and walked into the room. His fists were clenched and he was prepared to transform any second to make a run for it. Even though this was the "den" of a wolf, there were few people that Carbo trusted except for himself. He stopped quietly, when noticing the woman on the bed. He didn't say a thing, but stood still and watched her where she laid.

Wolf_Girl15
Holding the sword he noticed it was of a much high quality then the standard short blade that he was issued just a few weeks ago. "This is very nice. Thank you." ~champion stays asleep, her arms folded infront of her, and her head down~

Wild-Cherry
A set of ears, black as pitch, twitched gently amongst the sea of blonde hair in which they settled. Signals rushed from these receptors to the demoness' nose, and finally to her conscious mind. Sky awoke, turning to eye the man behind her. Still though, she sat with her back to him. his body was tensed, and he seemed quite agitated in his present state. She took a moment to look out the window. The moon was still in the sky, but, at the opposite end of the world, the sun had begun to peek over the horizon. A thin, orange line across the navy skyline.

" I assume you slept well. "

Sky said, brushing past him as she walked out of her room. As she dd she couldn't help but note his warmth.
Good. His body is healing.
Hading into her bathroom, she continued to speak to him, as she undressed and picked her folded outfit up off of the toilet seat. As she slid on a black bra and tank top, she leaned a bit closer to the door.

" A few of your colleagues stopped by and dropped off clothes. They're beside the couch. "

As she pulled on her black pants, the wolfess pulled her hair out of the braid. It fell over her shoulders, a bit wavy, and settled on her curved back. She stepped out of the bathroom then, and let her eyes meet the males' as she spoke to him. The deep silver pool's pierced his every movement then, and she eyed the hallway.

" I'll be making breakfast now. You should eat, but, if you rather take your leave Id understand. "

With that, she walked into the kitchen, and heated the stove where she cracked eggs, mixed with onions and peppers, on the skillet. She also placed ham down on it, and pulled out two plates. She placed only one on the table.

Quincy
Elsewhere...

It was dusk, And Dek Redcoat sat at a small fire. He sat on a fallen tree trunk, that was abruptly covered with moss and the like. To his left, was another fox, a more rotund demon who sat holding a small tin of food, hastily finishing its contents in the darkness. On the fire in front of them, Dek was cooking 3 small rabbits for food, their small bodies tied to a wooden hold over the flickering flames.

"Did You hear? 'Ey Dek? The White sent in a small fox brigade further behind wolf lines. Sounds pretty risky to me." The hungry fox to Dek's left spat out between mouthfuls. He looked up at his companion eagerly, waiting for a response. Dek was about to speak when suddenly from the front of the camp, 2 fox soldiers came limping from the woods, their clothes torn and covered in their own blood. The talkative fox looked up to where Dek was gazing, and stood up hastily, the food from the tin spilling onto his lap and the floor.

"Berl -" Dek started, and reached for his friend, but he had ran off towards the two stumbling soldiers, who by now had reached inside the camp, and drawn a large crowd. From where he was sitting, Dek could hear Berl's yelling, and then saw him collapse to his knees. Another fox helped Berl up, while the two soldiers made their way into the biggest tent in the camp - the tent of the White one. Dek Saw them disappear into the tent, and smiled. He closed his eyes and laid down. He would be called on soon enough.

"...they never listen...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

The inside of the tent was almost as mysterious as the man who occupied it. The walls of the tent were adorned with strange paintings, and statues - none of which resembled anything that could be found in the natural world. The smells that came from inside were foreign - and a strange pink vapor sifted through the air once inside.

The two damaged soldiers came inside the tent, and one of them fell to the floor, his face sheet-white. Sitting at the far end of the tent sat the Silver one. A mysterious person, who hid their face in long white robes. He turned towards the two soldiers, and stood up, his robes brushing the ground.

"W-we were ambushed!" The standing soldier said, clutching at a gaping wound in his arm. The blood from his wound splattered onto the floor. The second soldier lay on the ground unmoving.

"It was the biggest wolf I've ever seen..." The soldier said, his voice growing quiet. "His size was easily greater than three foxes. A giant wolf with short, sleek, silver hair."

From behind his robes, the White one clenched. "And the others?" He asked from behind the black darkness that was his hood.
"They are all dead. We were attacked by another wolf - a young girl." at this, the fox spat angrily. "She jumped us from behind as we were fighting off the big one. Shows how much PRIDE a wolf has! The *****."

The white one smiled at this comment, his hands growing into fists. More fox blood had been spilled this month then ever before - a notion that brought mixed feelings to the White. He looked down at the floor, and then back up at the soldier - "And what of Derl?"

"His neck was snapped by that filthy *****. The girl." The angry soldier spat yet again.

Derl was the strongest fox that was in that small force - and Berl's older brother. The man in the Silver Robes flinched. He dismissed the soldiers, and turned back towards his own desk. On it was several scratched notes regarding the wolf army.

"So...it seems that we are coming closer to the confrontation...isn't that right?............"

Red Spartan
Aegis saw that the princess was asleep and that Kairi was back so he decided to leave for a while in search of something to aid him. After leaping up onto the roof of a nearby low building he tryed to get onto another but failed and hit the ground. "Ok.. that was stupid." After picking himself up he noticed a food stand that was relatively unguarded. Taking the Godsend he grabbed some fruit and high tailed it to a back alley.

Darth Extecute
Carbo looked towards the sofa where the clothes had been placed. He stood still for a moment, not sure how to react about everything here. Her kindness were suprisingly high and yet they didn't even know eachother. He just stood there, thinking for a while. About the battle that he just have fought. About all the foxes that had been removed out of existance. Of the aid that he recieved when it was almost too late. He lift his head up and looked into the direction of the kitchen. "Thank you for helping me out, miss" He said quietly before walking up to the sofa.

He bended over and grabbed the clothes, removing the shirt from his chest. The shirt who was entirely covered with blood. Curse those blasted coward foxes, striking him over his back. Headsup would have been an honest fight, but they had to strike him from behind. From the front he'd slaughter them as domino bricks. Sighing, he removed his pants, as well as gloves and boots, before starting to change. "Why are you so kind to me, if I may ask?"

He put all the clothes on, and stood still for a moment. "The size fits perfectly.. I'm guessing this isn't your clothes" he said grinning, knowing he was a bunch of sizes larger than her.

"We sure showed those blasted foxes which rase is the dominating one"

Wild-Cherry
Taking the pan off the heated stove, Sky stepped out into the living room, her ears and tail raising for a moment before she turned around abruptly, placing a hand over her eyes. as she opened them under the shade of her hand, she uttered a short, quiet apology, hiding her lightly reddened cheeks. As the color faded from her face, she headed back into the kitchen.

" Think nothing of it."

She said, as she placed the second plate on the table, assuming he would be staying. She spooned a bit of eggs, and a few slices of the cured ham steak onto his plate. Following this, she put some of the meat and eggs on her own plate. as she moved two cups onto the table, she looked up at Carbo, who approached. She listened as he spoke, and then let her eyes meet his to deliver an answer.

" Well, you, as I, are a wolf. It's my own morals, if not the wolve's honour to take in a fallen comrade. "

She nodded to his place at the table then, and sat down. Picking up her fork she moved bits of eggs around the plate, and then poured herself a bit of orange juice. For the first time Carbo would see, she smiled.

" Some of the other soldiers dropped them off. "

Her mind wound back to the foxes, and for a moment she felt guilty. Ah well. They would have killed Carbo, and she would not have let that happen. She nodded then, and smiled once more, flashing her white fangs momentarily.

" well, My name is Sky. Sky Silverbane..."

JaccTheRipper
Kairi walked over to Champion, wondering how long she'd gone without some decent sleep. She looked exhausted, but something deep within Kairi couldn't resist. "Champion? You awake?" No answer. She grinned, then leaned forward and poked her. "Hey, you up?" Still no answer. She decided to leave her be for the time. She must be beyond tired if she had yet to wake up.

Red Spartan
Aegis stood in back alley and devoured the morself of food that he had stolen. It had been almost two days since his last meal and he needed the nourishment to fight for the princess and her friend. "I owe them for helping me out." Remembering that he had set out to find at least a descent chest piece. His friend that was a black smith might help him but he then recalled that they were no longer on the best of terms with one another. His smile disapated after remembering this bit of depressing information and he then decided to seek armor elsewhere.

Quincy
The Man in the White Robes lit yet another candle. He was still inside of his large tent, and only a few minutes had passed since the two wounded soldiers had entered and given him the news regarding their failed reconaissance mission. The candles were lit all over the tent, giving off a faint yellow glow.

Even more dead foxes...

As he stood thinking in solace, suddenly there was a commotion from outside of the tent. The robed fox turned just in time to see the front of the tent open up, and a red headed boy enter into the tent.

"-just for a second jesus!" The boy said, as a guard from outside started pulling him outside. The man in robes in the back of the tent stood their, staring unpassively at the two struggling in the doorway. The guard spoke up.

"I'm sorry sir, he just barged in here and demanded to speak with you."

The redheaded kid struggled from within the guard's grasp, and then cartoonishly bit the guards arm. "And I told you pal, he'll want to talk to me!"

The Robed man lifted his hands "No it's alright, he is alright." The guard bowed slightly, and left - but not before giving the teenager a stern look of dissatisfaction. The boy returned the gaze by sticking his own tongue out. The two stood alone in the room, and the robed fox turned his back on the boy.

"So Dek...I believe I already know what you are going to say..."

Dek, the redheaded boy slid his hands in his pockets, and blew his hair up behind his eyes. It was quietly tense inside of the room. Then Dek spoke up.

"Then you probably already know what I think you should do." Dek raised on of his red eyebrows. The robed man just stood quietly, and then exhaled.

"I know you are good at what you do Dek, you have a wonderful charm indeed but...But this is a matter that needs to be solved with force. Your parlour tricks and quick wit are not going to help us at this point." The robed one said, turning back towards Dek, his voice growing a bit sharper.

Dek shrugged. "You know that isn't true...I'm leaving soon to go back. If you send more soldiers then they'll just die. That giant ass wolf will just tear us up...again."

The robed one clenched. "You seem to forget that those were very low-level fighters Dek, even you could have beaten them in a fight."

Dek smirked and pointed over at the robes. "Come on Robes. Let me go. I'd like to meet the chick who can kick our foxes asses." The robed man just stood quietly. "Alright fine. Report back - and I know you'll come back. If this doesn't work, then i'm going to send a military force to take care of that Carbo."

Dek lifted an eyebrow. "Carbo?"

The robed one quieted down again. "The name of the wolf who slayed our troops. Leave now. Before I change my mind."

"you got it doc."

---------------------------------------------------------------

JaccTheRipper
Sitting in the corner next to Champion, Kairi thought back on the past. Back on when the two had merely been children, running on the grounds of the royal house, playing games of tag and of hide and seek. She thought back to the times they had snuck out into the streets of the town, unbeknownst to their parents through the secret opening in the wall just past their treehouse... Wait... "THAT'S IT!!!" She shook Champion just a bit, knowing what they had to do. "Champion, I figured it out! I know how we can get back into the grounds of your old house!"

Red Spartan
A ghastly smell filled the air and Aegis was brought to his knees due to his advanced sense of smell. Tears welled up in his eyes as the stench surrounded him. "Did something die?" Aegis walked to back of the alley to find that it was a dead end with two corpses at the end. One was clad in a crude steel armor and the other was in a ratty old leather. Deciding to take protection over speed he removed the dead man's steel armor and placed it on himself. When he attempted to place the helmet on his head, it would not fit so he had to abandon it where the two bodies lay. Now walking on the street where many could see him, he tried to quickly return to where Kairi and Champion were waiting.

Wolf_Girl15
~Champ wakes up, blinking~ Do what?

Tatsumaki

Quincy
Smack*

Dek grimaced and reached up towards the new scratch on his cheek. He pressed onward and pushed the tree branch from his face. It was morning, and Dek had been trekking through the thick woods, his goal to reach the wolf kingdom before noon. Luckily for him, the fox camp he had walked from was very close to the kingdom, and it wasn't a very long walk. Dek was aiming to do what he did best - negotiate. Dek was going to negotiate with the wolves to cease their attacks on a small fox convoy that would be passing through. The problem was that wolves had quite the temper, and would most likely attack the convoy on sight. The probably believed that the shipment would be filled with military supplies. But it might in fact be filled with medical supplies. Dek didn't actually know - and didn't really care. It was all the same to him. It was just important to let that convoy pass because otherwise more foxes would just have to be killed in the process. And that wouldn't sit well with Dek. After all, his friend berl just lost a brother. If there was one thing that Dek really couldn't stand - it was when his team was losing.

Up ahead of him, the trees broke wide, and the sun was glaring brightly. he had finally reached the exit. He would have arrived sooner, but couldn't take the main road due to Wolf spies and guards. They wouldn't take to seeing a fox very kindly. Dek smiled brightly, and began whistling, heading towards the large stone walls of the kingdom. Not seeing a door, Dek shrugged:

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Dek yelled, his hands cupped over his mouth.

Silence, and then two wolf guards appeared from behind the bulk of the top of the wall. When they saw his red hair, the immediately tensed up, and one guard reached for an arrow to notch in his bow. Quickly, Dek raised his hands

"Woah Woah Hey! Relax blackbacks! I need to talk to the hound in charge here!"

The two guards looked at each other, and nodded. Dek smiled as well "There ya go..."

Two large doors swang open and a small crowd of wolves stood menacingly in the entrance.

"So...are you guys th-" Suddenly a wolf jumped high into the air, and fell down upon Dek, swinging a long thin sword towards Dek's sternum. Dek kneeled downward quickly, and the sword dug into the ground. The wolf quickly reached for a dagger from behind him, and swung at Dek's throat, when suddenly it stopped short. Dek was grabbing the mans arm with a strong grip, and looked up at his assailant.

"Yeah listen, I'm sure you could kick my ass and whatnot, and look pretty sweet in front of your little entourage but please, do me a favor ya jock and call someone higher up. I'm pretty sure that you aren't going to want to just kill a little ol' negotiator like myself now would ya?" Dek began sweet-talking the wolf.

"I mean, let's say you kill me, and you report back to your boss and tell 'em that you killed a weak messenger fox earlier. But you did this without questioning him or listening to what he had to say. Wouldn't your boss want to know?"

the wolf raised an eyebrow, and his gang behind him stirred uneasily. the wolf spoke up "My 'boss' wouldn't mind at all, as long as a filthy fox like you were dead." He pressed harder with his arm, with Dek growing weaker.

"Yeah yeah that wolf pride i get it. But do you seriously believe that? At least let me talk to the guy, you can kill me afterwards." Dek said smiling. A sweatdrop appearing on his brow. The wolf struggled.

"Shut up redcoat! You filthy fox. Why don't you tell me and I'll find out if its important or not?" He said smiling through bared teeth.

Dek smiled back. "Well I can't exactly do that, as its very important information."

The wolf looked angry. Dek smiled as he realized that his words were slowly sinking in. A gangmember from behind stirred "Hey maybe we should just let 'im go" The strong wolf holding Dek let him go. But held the knife closer to his throat. "I'll take you there myself."

"Splendid!" Dek said, and then frowned when his hands were bound behind him. "Hey Come ON! Is this what you call negotiations you damn-" The wolf hit him on the head, and Dek comically fell forward onto his face.

"Okay...i'll be quiet."

At this point, a large crowd had gathered, with many people looking towards the scene in confusion. a Small child looked up to her mother and asked "Who is that man mommy?"

"An idiot dear..."

C. C. Cowgirl
Patroling morning as night was not a problem for the owl-girl. With wide-open eyes and a smile on her face she sat on a branch high up in a tree. Using the vision given to her by the owl part of her soul, she could see clear and far into any camp that was within sight. She had been doing nothing but observe for the last weeks and she clearly was on the edge of giving up. She had heard of the caravan that were to march trough the wolf terf and if she knew the wolves right it would not cross in peace.

Then again she could not blame them. Out of what seen last night, where the foxes assaulted the wolf by the road it was understandable that the wolves did not trust them. Carbo was a great soldier, probably one of the strongest. Altough he seemed to trust his brute strength and size more than the powerful mind. Close of death he were the luckiest to have Sky assisting him. Without her help the wolves would have lost a great warrior.

That took her thoughts to Sky. Sky was an excellent spy and a terrific scout. She did not lack skills in the way of bloodshredd either, but she had a more noble soul than many others. Sparing those foxes were one of them. Corina held hard to her staff as she climbed a bit higher. Carbo and Sky had disappeared inside her little haunt. Corina may have had a great sight, but see trough walls was something she had yet to learn. She was slowly learning how to read heat from what she looked at, but the talent was far from mastered yet.

Thinking of Sky sure held her thoughts spinning. The next person that appeared in her mind was the one she had recent contact with. None the less than Spirit. The Fox princess connected the thought as Spirit had been providen a picture of her. Spirit was a great general but a long way from being a superior one. He had a lot to learn, like the general of the fox forces. She herself would approach in an entirely different way, but she never involved herself in physical force.

Force. Yes, force. She shook her head as that brought her to another soul of the two kingdoms. Dek. Her mind was soothed by the thought of the man that prefered his mind over muscles. A smile along her face came to stay as she had observed him the past hours. He acted wisely but with a touch of boldness. That was what was needed among both sides and the foxes had the fortune of being blessed with a mentaly gifted mind. Several times Corina winched when she saw the way he was met as he walked into the wolf camp.

Not that it came to any suprise. The wolves always took few chances at all. Nature sure had the cause rolling. The foxes had always been a wise, smart and agile creature even long before the demon form was put into action. The wolves on the other hand had never cared for anything but themselves and the pack that they belonged too. With force and tactical movements the wolves survived trough most situations.

Corina jumped down gracefully from the tree. She always sat in the same tree as the tree were the highest in the forest and had a good view of most camps in the environment. It was funny how she knew so many while so few knew her. Meeting a wolf or a fox along the road they most likely had never even seen her. The end was near for the two kingdoms and if she were to make a change she would have to make herself heard. She believed that she could start by assisting dear Dek when he would try persuade the wolves in letting the caravan pass trough.

In her human form, that was the appearance of a 20 year old girl she walked all the way from her tree, to the wolf front gate. The wolf guards met her with hostility and she smiled gently.

"I am not here to bring or take any pain, fellow members of Gaia- Mother earth!"

She bowed her head and put her arms together. The guards stopped their charge and looked at eachother. She raised her head and looked at them. By the look on their faces they had no idea what to do in this situation. In front of them were a white haired girl, not wolf nor fox. All she had was fancy clothes and a mysterious staff that she held with her left hand. Her clothing was clearly from lands far away and her eyes were larger than the common eyes of any human. She gave them a smile before speaking.

"I know what you are thinking. I asure you that I am not an intrudor. I am here to aid you and the wolven raise. A friend aid another friend in need. I am a friend indeed and you are considered a friend in need. If you do not mind me walking by, I will share a few words with your officers in charge here. Again I know what you are thinking. I am armed and should maybe be considered a thread. Let me comfort you with the fact that this staff has never felt the touch of blood and it is long to come before it ever will. My name is Corina Bleach and I am a bringer of wisdom and peace. Remember my name because you will be hearing a lot of it"

With a smile on her face she walked past the guards that stood armed and ready. They did nothing and she nodded approvingly as they lowered their weapons. She did not know if it was her look or if it was her words that soothed the mind of people. She just knew that she had a good hand with them and that her assistance might be needed for dear Dek. Where he was heading Corina was not sure. Maybe it was the general or maybe he seeked for even higher positions. He was hardly dumb enough to hope to see the ruler of the kingdom so she would take her chances with General Searedfurr. Heading in his direction she paused as her path was crossed by a couple of guards with Dek in the escort. She could not complain at the interesting coincidence as she stepped up behind the guards. She let them walk a few meters before turning 'into their tail' and following wherever they were heading.

While she was at it she could probably pay Sky a visit. Even though the girl probably did not know Corina, Corina knew her. She also knew what danger Carbo was put into but she were going to play her cards wisely. Telling Carbo would most likely be a bad move. He would probably heaten the wolven armies up. Creatures with strength and war experience tended to do that quite often, due the fact that they easily had the people with them. No, telling him about it had larger chances of hastening the upcoming war, than preventing it. She would do what she could to stop the assault on Carbo, but that would be without him knowing. Sky was far more trustable in the matter and maybe she could share the intel with her. Everything was still only a scetch. Who knows? Sky and Carbo are alike in a number of ways. Maybe they will get a thing going and she might be trusted with the information just as little as Carbo himself.

Only time knew. For now, the important thing was to follow Dek and the escort.

Darth Extecute
Carbo smiled at the woman that had taken so good care of him. "My name is Carbo Silvermane.. It is a pleasure meeting you, miss Silverbane" He grinned at the simularity of their sur-names. Not that it would matter much. "Well, morals, honours or not, I appreciate what you have done for me" He nodded when she added a plate on the table and he walked up to the table that she was setting. She smiled at him as he sat down, and it felt good. He didnt want to get in the way, but she seemed happy to have him there.

"I'm sorry if I'm taking up place or time.." He extended his arm and took some juice from the other side of the table. He watched the food for a while before giving Sky a nod and taking the first bite. Chewing a few moments, he looked back at her. With his mouth half-full he smiled "It's delicious.. Is there anything I can do to repay you for everything you've done?"

Wild-Cherry
" So I've heard, Sir....Silvermane. "

A slight smile played upon her lips, and faded in a moment's notice. She was glad to see him sit at the table, as the meal was well prepared with the vital nutrients the soldier very well needed. not only to heal his injuries, but through the days she knew the soldiers in ranks and on guard had little time to take up a decent meal. This was the least she could do for one who fought on the front line for her kingdom, her rights, her people. In fact, she had the odd desire to do more for the wolf soldier.

As she eyed him from across the table there, she took in his great size and demeanor. He was, indeed, a large wolf. In either form. he easily topped her own height by at least a foot. She gazed at him thoughtfully as she lifted her glass to her lips, tipping it slightly, more so sucking the tangy orange liquid from the cup. It rolled back into her throat, and seem to waken her even more so. Following this she skewed a few bits of egg and ham onto her fork, and slid the food into her mouth, where she daintily chewed; still eying Carbo the whole time.

When his voice ruptured her concentration, she shook head once, and batted her hair out of the way of her deep silver eyes. Repayment... she hadn't even considered this, and somehow found it peculiar he would ask. He was an interesting one. Kind, yet strong. Quite a good balance. This brought her to think of her younger accomplice, Miki. She brought her hand to her brow for a moment, considering this. it was quite early, but the white wolfess had always been an early riser.
Where is that girl, I wonder.
She nodded back up to Carbo then, remembering his inquiries.

" I'm glad you think so. "

She couldn't hide a smile, wrought with a bit of pride as of having her meal complimented.

" No need to repay me...even if there was, today will be a quiet one. I have nearly no errands to run, And I have no missions for the rest of the week. "

As she spoke, she stood and cleared the empty plates, placing them in the sink before rinsing and lightly scrubbing each one. Finishing, she moved back to the table, and with a yawn, propped her elbow on it and placed her head on her hand.

JaccTheRipper
~Champ wakes up, blinking~ Do what?

Kairi smiled from ear to ear. "I figured it out! I can get you back into the royal household and see to it you take charge again! I found a way to get us in completely unnoticed!" She sat back against the wall. "You remember the opening near the old treehouse? The one we used to sneak out through? We can go in through there!"

Tatsumaki

Wolf_Girl15
Kairi smiled from ear to ear. "I figured it out! I can get you back into the royal household and see to it you take charge again! I found a way to get us in completely unnoticed!" She sat back against the wall. "You remember the opening near the old treehouse? The one we used to sneak out through? We can go in through there!" ~She blinks some, looking at her friend, listeningk, she nods when asked about her way out, the way she escaped through to avoid being killed~ How are we going to get that close, the guards woul likely stop us....

JaccTheRipper
Kairi shook her head. "Not if we have a distraction. We could find someone in the streets, pay them some cash, and get them to distract the... Oh yeah, they increased security after I was kicked out... Damnit! Well, don't you worry, Champion. We'll get you back into that seat of power, just you wait." She smiled again, ever the optimist.

Red Spartan
Aegis walked up with a big smile on his face and stood next to the two females. "I'll create a distraction for the two of you." He watched them both hoping that they would give him a good reaction.

JaccTheRipper
Kairi shook her head. "Champion's right, with all those guards... it'd be suicide... We need a better plan..."

Red Spartan
Aegis laughed. "Exactly what do I have left to live for?" He looked not one bit concerned but more like he was ready to take a fall for his new found friends.

Darth Extecute
Carbo looked at her as she finished the plate and took it away. He too quickly finished his and like her, he took it away and cleaned his up the best he could. He had never been much for dishes, ever. It was almost embaressing that the best he could do was clean a plate, and that was barely. Finishing the dish, he turned around and eyed the girl who now had walked back to the table. She had put her arms and head down the table and looked pretty sleepy. He smiled at her, even though she couldn't see it, as he walked up to the table.

"Listen.. You saved my life, you gave me food and clothes.. You cant expect me to live on like nothing have happened" He grinned and sat down across the table, looking at her with a smile. "No, I think I'll stick around as long as possible.. Within, or out of sight, but you probably wont get rid of me until I've somehow returned the favour" He held his hands together and lowered his head to have it at the same height as hers.

Wolf_Girl15
Aegis laughed. "Exactly what do I have left to live for?" He looked not one bit concerned but more like he was ready to take a fall for his new found friends. Dont look at me,

Red Spartan
"What's the matter?"

JaccTheRipper
Kairi sat against the wall, lost deep in thought, wondering just how to get Champion back into her seat of power...

Rodgort
Spirit was still at his desk inside his quarters when he could hear a loud commotion coming from outside. Setting down the photos, he opened the door and looked down from his balcony. He could see an armed escort of guards taking what appeared to be a fox scout towards his direction, but it also appeared that there was a large crowd blocking their way.

Spirit sighed slightly. "Hey! What's going on down there?"

Jumping down from his position, he landed gracefully on to the ground below him and walked towards the guards. The crowd began to form a path for him to walk through. One of the guards saluted and explained the situation.

"We found this one outside the gates. Apparently, he wanted to speak with you sir."

Spirit tensed up and stared at the fox. "What do you want, fox? This better be good." Spirit leaned closer as to whisper into the fox's ear. "Or else I'll make an example of you infront of all these people. We wouldn't want that, now would we?"

He grinned and dismissed the guards, taking the fox into his own hands. He stared at the crowd, and frowned suddenly. "Come on people, show's over. Nothing else to see here."

The crowd grumbled and began to loosen up as people went back to their daily lives.

Quincy

Wild-Cherry
Sky couldn't help but smile at her large guest. she even blushed a bit as his eyes met her's, but soon cleared her lightly pinkened face. She sighed inwardly and stood then. A cool breeze blew in through the open kitchen window, and she moved toward it to shut it. As she did, she noted someone - a Prisoner? - Being led upward through the city. Hordes of people crowded, many saying quite vulgar things, which made the young wolfess roll her eyes in contempt. Sometime's she was dissapointed by the wolve's behavior, but then, they were simply civilians.

She turned then back to Carbo as he spoke. his words somehow comforted her, and drew forth another flushed smile. She lowered her eyes to the ground. She was a sucker for his charm, she noted. To herself she spoke inwardly.
How quickly you've been won over.
And then turned, determined not to let her emotions show through a shell she had hardened to perfection. Rolling her eyes up half way, she slid her teeth onto her lip, as she often did when she was deeply considering something. A sigh escaped her lips soon after. Even if she did not go now, chances were she would be called upon. Turning, then, to Carbo, she nodded slightly.

" Well, I have some business to attend to..."

she tilted her head very slightly to the window.

" You can join me, if you'd like. In which case I can sign you onto duty under my command, so you aren't reported MIA...no, that wouldn't be good. "

She thought half out-loud.

She then picked up her black over coat, pulled it on in a single movement, and pushed open the door, heading out. As soon as the afternoon sun hit her, she took her wolf form, and looked back at her home to see if Carbo would follow.

Darth Extecute
Walking after her slowly, he stopped by the doorway that she had exited trough. Looking down to where she stood in her wolf form, he started talking.

"MIA wouldn't be so bad.. That way I could be a wolf of my own.." Carbo grinned and shook his head quickly "No, but really.. I'd love to be under your command.. You seem like an honorful wolf, and it's the least I can do to repay you for your assistance" He smiled, as he walked down and to her side. "Where are we heading first?" He questioned her kindly, as he too transformed into his wolven form. He stretched for a longer time, after all the time resting and taking it easy. His wounds had recovered entirely. He thanked the wolf spirits for he had been blessed with a large body with rapid recover rate.

Red Spartan
Since he was getting a response from the two females he decided to go out on his own for a while until he was needed again. Changing into a fox he lept up onto a branch of a tree and from the branch onto a low roofed house. From there he got a good grip of a wall and lept over it, effectively getting him out of the city.

Rodgort
Once the crowd had died down, Spirit turned towards the fox, glaring with hatred. "You are to come with me. Hurry up!"

He nodded towards Corina. "Welcome, Corina Bleach. You are welcome to stay with us as long as you wish. I do believe we have the space, so don't be afraid to ask." With that, he began walking back towards his quarters in the high tower.

Once reaching his quarters, Spirit opened the door, letting more sunlight flood into the room. Taking a seat back at his desk, he waited for the fox to follow him in.

"Take a seat." Spirit pointed towards one of the two chairs in front of him. "Now tell me. What is your business here in the Wolf Kingdom, fox? And also, what is your name?"

K Tragedy
"Bring it to me..."

The room was fluttered with bodies. The sweet perfume of rotting flesh filled the air, suffocating those that craved to breathe it. The incense of death lingered heavily upon the atmosphere. Blood coated the floor, shimmering like some toxin that could envelope its victims and constrict the very sanity from their consciousness. The breeze carried no safe haven to starved lungs. It brought with it only a miasmic odor of bodily excretions. There came the stench of urine, the nauseating stink of vomit, and let us not forget the bile ( famous for causing a burning to the nostrils ). Yet, the air was not nearly as wretched as what lay within the shadows.

Skulls, bones, organs spilling over with maggots... There lay a heart, once beating so thick in health it had only purpose in this world to lay forever still. No longer would it pick up its famous tempo. It housed no blood, only flies. There lay a man, eyes gaping and mouth wide as if still screaming in the face of death. He was like an ornament in this hell. Once he lived, but as the coldness of his skin and the decomposing features of his face and chest showed it had been a long time ago.

Who would live in such a place? Sitting upon a throne of bones - femurs, skulls, full backbones, random pieces of flesh still clinging to the structures - there lay a creature so terrible as to feel at home in its castle of death. Shadowed no features could be seen. He was perched so perfectly, so at home upon his chair, that one would guess him royalty of a beautiful, fairy book land. Nevertheless, this guess would be mortally false.

Rising, the creature turned. Still cloaked in the silhouette of his castle constructed of cadavers, it was unclear what was facing what. Two beasts lay in that building. One an employer, the other an employee. But, wouldn't you know it; the manager of this man was terrified. One could not guess what this demonic creature would pull. He was as unpredictable as the sea. The two beings held their gaze together. Each seemed intent on their own desires. Now only to autograph the contract.

"Bring me the heart..."

And the beast nodded.

~*~*~*~

The evening air was cool. It lay almost as tranquil as the stars, just now revealing themselves to the earth below them. A blanket of little bits and pieces of light. The moon was new; it was not shining. Perfect. Darkness was a welcomed circumstance. The leaves trembled, shifting and scraping against one another as if singing to the sweet breeze.

Below the quiet night lay something not so at peace. As the vulture gives to the mortally wounded, it sent the clear sign of death upon its carcass. One would think that a carcass would refer to the body of something long since dead. But no. This body still breathed, still moved, still reacted as any other living figure would. Still, a body needed a soul. This being lay as nothing more than a shell. Unfilled by the softness of life, pushed only by an anorexic desire for something that would never truly fill it.

Movement.

A scream pierced the air, sending the trees shuddering as they helplessly viewed the scene before them. A young woman dropped into the dirt, her parcel of food and clothing tumbling around her. She wore the same look of horror as the decoration he looked upon so proudly. A shriek lay cast upon her face. But the silhouette had not moved.

As quickly as she'd been killed, she was consumed. The lights gave no sign of what feasted upon the flesh of the maiden. Only the sound of crunching bones and sloshing fluids gave evidence to the mystery surrounding the forest. An owl looked upon it, studying the two figures cast in shadow. She screeched out, watching the much larger figure finish off the final piece of its meal.

Digits danced along the branch, matching the rhythm of the feeding monster. Then the hand froze and the creature stilled. Time seemed to cease, even the trees quieted, holding their very breath to see what happened to the play before them. The hand flicked in the air and the creature below opened its bloodied jaws and cried out to the night.

Hairline strands were neatly wrapped around each finger, trembling and shaking with even the smallest of movements. The beast looked up at its master and seemed to smile through its skull face. The puppeteer smiled back, then dropped back into the cloak of darkness. The pet soon followed.

"Bring me the heart."

They had work to do.

Quincy
Originally posted by Rodgort
Once the crowd had died down, Spirit turned towards the fox, glaring with hatred. "You are to come with me. Hurry up!"

He nodded towards Corina. "Welcome, Corina Bleach. You are welcome to stay with us as long as you wish. I do believe we have the space, so don't be afraid to ask." With that, he began walking back towards his quarters in the high tower.

Once reaching his quarters, Spirit opened the door, letting more sunlight flood into the room. Taking a seat back at his desk, he waited for the fox to follow him in.

"Take a seat." Spirit pointed towards one of the two chairs in front of him. "Now tell me. What is your business here in the Wolf Kingdom, fox? And also, what is your name?"

Dek peered around in the room that Spirit has entered. His quarters were filled with documents, and light flooded the room from the door that he had just entered from. Spirit sat down and gestured for Dek to do the same. Slowly, Dek entered Spirit's quarters, and took the seat that was appointed to him. Looking behind him, he noticed that Corina was still standing in the doorway. He turned back towards the silver haired Demon in front of him.

So this is Spirit aye? Dek thought to himself, absorbing the appearance of the wolf in front of him. Dek had never actually seen Spirit in person, but had heard many stories about him and his tremendous battle prowess. What Spirit actually looked like had suprised Dek. He seemed no older than Dek himself, and had a surprisingly thin physique. He was also covered with strange tribal tattoos. Dek cleared his throat.

"Like I said to your guards before I was treated like some ass-hole, I'm not hear to fight anyone" he raised his hands as he spoke. The whole time he talked to Spirit, he held eye contact.

"I'm hear to talk about a convoy that is going to pass through your woods...a fox convoy." He said, wincing at the word fox.

"I'm hear to request that you guys leave it alone." Dek said sternly.

Rodgort
Originally posted by Quincy
Dek peered around in the room that Spirit has entered. His quarters were filled with documents, and light flooded the room from the door that he had just entered from. Spirit sat down and gestured for Dek to do the same. Slowly, Dek entered Spirit's quarters, and took the seat that was appointed to him. Looking behind him, he noticed that Corina was still standing in the doorway. He turned back towards the silver haired Demon in front of him.

So this is Spirit aye? Dek thought to himself, absorbing the appearance of the wolf in front of him. Dek had never actually seen Spirit in person, but had heard many stories about him and his tremendous battle prowess. What Spirit actually looked like had suprised Dek. He seemed no older than Dek himself, and had a surprisingly thin physique. He was also covered with strange tribal tattoos. Dek cleared his throat.

"Like I said to your guards before I was treated like some ass-hole, I'm not hear to fight anyone" he raised his hands as he spoke. The whole time he talked to Spirit, he held eye contact.

"I'm hear to talk about a convoy that is going to pass through your woods...a fox convoy." He said, wincing at the word fox.

"I'm hear to request that you guys leave it alone." Dek said sternly. Spirit cocked an eyebrow at the request. "It's bad enough that you would walk straight up to the gates demanding to see me, causing such a commotion, and you want me to let a convoy of your people pass through?"

Spirit leaned back and stared at the ceiling in thought until he came up with a few questions of his own.

"First off, what's the convoy carrying across the border that's so important for me to leave alone? Second, what's in it for me if I allow it to pass through unharmed? Also, you never answered my earlier question. What is your name?"

Spirit put his hands together in the shape of a triangle under his nose as a form of thinking.

C. C. Cowgirl
Watching how Spirit escorts Dek into his quarters Corina slowly followed. She was stopped by a couple guards and she decided not to bother convince them. She had quicker ways to get where she wished to go. She closed her eyes and listened for a minute, slowly walking along the wall of the building that she wished to enter. Hearing the voice of Spirit she walked around the corner and turned into a little white owl. Flying quietly and with elegance along the tower wall, she flew around and landing on the roof. Transforming back into her human form, she ducked and listened to their footsteps and analysed what room the two had entered.

She smiled as she dropped down from the rooftop falling. She looked as she fell and saw the window that she heard the voices from. Falling by it, she gripped the edge and with elegant moves she flipped her way to a ducking position at the windowsill. A smile across her face, she looked at the two who sat inside the room.

Listening to what Spirit said just there, Corina decided to interfear.

"Letting it pass might delay the war that is ought to occur. Time and lives will be saved. I know you do not care about the life of a Fox, Spirit, but I do believe you care about the life of a Wolf-"

She sits down on the very same windowsill and paused for a moment, looking at the two. Her eyes went from Spirit to Dek, and from Dek to Spirit again.

Quincy
Dek was surprised to see Corina appear at the windowsill, crouched in a sitting position. Her head was cocked innocently, and she spoke to Spirit before Dek had a chance to respond to his questions.

"Letting it pass might delay the war that is ought to occur. Time and lives will be saved. I know you do not care about the life of a Fox Spirit, but I do believe you care about the life of a Wolf-"

Dek raised one eyebrow. He turned back towards Spirit, who sat in a thinking pose. Dek looked back towards Corina, and nodded thanks. He faced Spirit again, and spoke up.

"Sorry about that, my name is Dek. And don't worry, I know who you are General." Dek said smiling. Dek lifted one of his legs and laid it across the other, in a figure four position, while still maintaining the conversation.

"What's IN the convoy?" Dek repeated Spirits question, his voice growing higher. "Well honestly...I have no idea. And If I did know what was in there, I still couldn't tell you General." Dek said honestly, shrugging his shoulders at the thought. "Lest we forget, we still aren't exactly pals. But like miss Bleach said, it'd only lead to death. After all, there was just a recent scuffle out in the barren woods between some foxes and wolves. I'm not too positive about the casualties, but it's certain that both sides were wounded. One of my friends included. Maybe we should take retribution for this attack and lead a military force towards another one of your small encampments to the west?"

Red Spartan
A royal guard approuched Aegis and stopped before him. "I see you have aquired armor and a blade, Aegis."

Aegis turned around and stared the man down. "What is it that you want?"

The guard smiled and held out a document. "As a pardon for your crimes, we wish for you to defend a caravan that we will have leaving soon."

Aegis thought for a moment.

C. C. Cowgirl
Corina gently laid her hand over her face almost as she had embaressed herself, with the thought that Dek could be a bit more smoothe while inside the wolf base. The wrong words could cause him a whole lot of trouble and a wolf different from an owl would not have as easy of an time getting away from here safe and sound.

Sometime that suprised Corina thought, was the fact that both knew who she was. She had not shown herself a lot lately but she did not mind being recalled. It would probably be of help to be known if she was to to her work in a good way. She smiled and climbed down from the windowsill. She knew helping Dek in this matter was important but she did not want any missunderstandings around.

"If the scuffle that you speak of is the one where your dear Derl moved on, it was as much their fault as it was Carbo's. They were a simple scouting party that stumbled over the wrong wolf and took head over heel. I am truly sorry for your loss Dek, but the wolves are not the only ones to blame for the event. They finished the battle, but you were the ones starting it. I although believe taking their lives was a bit unnecessary."

Corina walked trough the room, dragging her staff behind her as if it had a higher weight than she could carry. In fact it was very light, but she did not wish it to seem as if she were going to do anything hostile with it. She gently placed her right hand over Dek's left shoulder with respect of his fallen brother. She looked him into the eyes and smiled before turning her eyes to Spirit.

"I am a far way from home and I know my words is of little significance, but look into your heart and consider it, General. The caravan could be transporting medical and food supplies, and that would be a highly dishonorable move to do. If loss of lives do not fright you, a change of your reputation might. No one wish to be remembered as the man who destroyed caravans of medical supplies."

She smiled and barely held her giggle back. She felt like the greatest intruder or all, interfearing in a deal like this without being at either ones side. She even told the wolves that she did not wish to intrude and yet, look at her.

She sat down on the chair next to Dek, still holding her hand on his shoulder. She used the edge of her staff to remove the hair that covered her eyes.

Rodgort
Spirit sighed heavily. He really REALLY hated to do this, but he had no choice.

"All right. I'll sign a proclamation stating that the caravan and anyone with it may pass unharmed, and will present it to all in the kingdom. But if I find out that your kind was smuggling weapons and explosives over the border, I'll have your head."

Standing up, Spirit fumbled around on the shelves behind him and pulled out a long document. "Luckily, I had copies made for such an occasion."

Signing his signature at the bottom, Spirit stood up. "There, it's official. You and your caravan may pass through unharmed. Any who dares lay a hand on you or your friends will be dealt with personally."

Quincy
Dek jumped up in excitement. He knew he could do it. It was the best thing for this sort of situation, and it had gone over perfectly. Dek smiled as Spirit signed over the proclamation with his signature. Dek sarcastically bowed, and rolled his eyes

"Thank you your humble...guy" He said half-heartedly. He took the proclamation and scanned it quickly. All was well - no fine print or anything of that sort of trickery - Dek wouldn't put it below a wolf to cheat out on a deal.

Dek turned his attention towards the woman sitting at his side - Corina. If it wasn't for her, it might have gotten ugly in this room. A scuffle would surely happen with this fiery wolf - and Dek would surely get his ass kicked. He turned back towards the Silver-Haired General and cleared his throat.

"Any chance a negotiator could get a tour around this place? It's pretty cool over here, and I would like to stop by one of your gift shops. Get a shirt or a hat 'er somethin....." Dek said trailing off, scratching the inside of his ear.

"Corina, maybe you could take me around the place...introduce me to some of the big wigs over here at Castle Wolfenstein or whatever you want to call it."

Rodgort
"You may have a tour around the city, but once you are finished you must leave immediately. I don't want any of the guards or citizens getting suspicious about you being around here for too long."

Spirit turned to Corina. "If you want to take him under your custody for the time being, be my guest. Otherwise, I can arrange for an escort around the city for him. It is your choice."

Opening the door once more, Spirit stepped outside and took a deep breath of the wonderful afternoon breeze. "Such a wonderful day..I think I'll take a little walk. Good day to you, Sir Dek."

Spirit bowed slightly and walked down the steps onto the path below him.

Wolf_Girl15
~Champ sits there, and slowly falls asleep again~

C. C. Cowgirl
Corina turned her gaze to see both of them at once. She smiled as she leaped up to the back support of the chair, light as a feather and sat in a crouching position. She was suprised of how she was treated, despite the fact that she indeed was a demon from another kingdom. A rogue of course, but rogues too could be hostile and with bad intentions. Of course, she was not and she wanted to prove it.

"It would be my honor but I have a place I need to visit. Unless Dek mind to come with me there I can take him a tour trough the base afterwards."

With a grin, she jumped down from the chair and walked past Dek and to the door. She guessed that Dek was the kind of person that prefered the stairs over the window and that was something Corina just had to put up with for the time being, even though she loved the air beneath her wings.

"What do you say, Dek? Duty first and pleasure later?"

She thought for a while and had a nasty thought occuring to her. But what is said is said and done is done. All she could do right now was wait for his response in the matter.

"I warn you though! I am not as good a guide as many others around here."

Quincy
Originally posted by C. C. Cowgirl
Corina turned her gaze to see both of them at once. She smiled as she leaped up to the back support of the chair, light as a feather and sat in a crouching position. She was suprised of how she was treated, despite the fact that she indeed was a demon from another kingdom. A rogue of course, but rogues too could be hostile and with bad intentions. Of course, she was not and she wanted to prove it.

"It would be my honor but I have a place I need to visit. Unless Dek mind to come with me there I can take him a tour trough the base afterwards."

With a grin, she jumped down from the chair and walked past Dek and to the door. She guessed that Dek was the kind of person that prefered the stairs over the window and that was something Corina just had to put up with for the time being, even though she loved the air beneath her wings.

She thought for a while and had a nasty thought occuring to her. But what is said is said and done is done. All she could do right now was wait for his response in the matter.

"I warn you though! I am not as good a guide as many others around here."

Dek stood up slowly, and brushed off his knees. The day had been one alright. He couldn't wait to return back to his camp and report back to the captain. But then again, the chance to take a look at the inside of the Wolf Kingdom without being attacked, or doing the attacking? He couldn't pass up this chance. Not in this lifetime. So he stood up and nodded at Corina.

"A place to go? Yeah sure I'm game for that." Dek said eagerly, as he started for the door. He couldn't contain his excitement, and began whistling as he walked.

"I'm sure you'll make a fine guide. And even if you don't, I won't be able to tell." Dek said, brushing his red hair from his eyes. He was about to take his first step out the door, when he heard Corina say

He stopped midstep and had to hold back laughter. He looked back towards her and smirked an arrogant smirk. Then he stood, waiting for Corina to start the tour.

C. C. Cowgirl
Corina grinned as she grabbed his hand, pulling him away from the high tower. She stopped when they had walked a number of yards from the tower. She looked up the tower with a smile on her face and then turned back to Dek for a moment and nodded in the same direction that which they came from.

"The high tower is where the wolven commander is located. From the tower he has a great view of almost the entire base, along with most of the boarder lines of the outer base lines."

She nodded at Dek before continue walking. Maybe it was to the better that Dek was coming with her at her duty. Well, it could not be entirely called a duty. More an inofficial obligation, as she were under the command of no-one. Heading along the barrack quarter, she turned back to Dek, grabbing his hand once more. She did not want to loose him here, as it could probably be the last thing she would see of him.

"This is the barrack quarters, where each of the common soldiers dwell. I recommend you not to wander away on your own. It might be a foolish move, and by that I mean even more foolish than knocking on the wolven door as a fox"

She turned around and grinned at Dek, followed by a gentle smile. She did not want to tell him where they were heading. Mentioning the name 'Carbo' would change things. It would be to the best if he met Carbo without knowing that Carbo was Carbo. Carbo was not the person she were going to meet anyway. Sky was the one she wished to see, but Carbo was most likely with her. Hopefully Corina would get the chance to explain to Sky what was the deal, before one of them slipped and introduced the wolf that had killed Dek's brother.

JaccTheRipper
<<GHA! so lost... recaps, plz??>>

C. C. Cowgirl

JaccTheRipper
<<oh thank god... thanks, C.C. !>>

Kairi awoke and looked around, her eyes wide with terror... she'd heard something coming, but didn't know what. Rather than cause another false alarm, she allowed Champion to remain sleeping and climbed to the rooftops to take a look around. Nothing. She shrugged and yawned. "Must've been me imagination..."

Wolf_Girl15
~champ is snoring~

JaccTheRipper
Kairi jumped back down into the building, sword drawn and creeped over to the only other entrance, her intention to keep any intruders away being her driving purpose at the moment. She reached out for the door and lunged forward, though fell down the flight of stairs since no one was there, landing at the base with a loud thud. "Ow..." She groaned, rubbing her head with her free hand. Suddenly, an ominous shadow overtook her. As she looked up, she fumbled for the right words, though only one thing managed to slip out. "Champion! RUN!!!"

Quincy
"The high tower is where the wolven commander is located. From the tower he has a great view of almost the entire base, along with most of the boarder lines of the outer base lines." Corina said with an air of playfulness in her voice.

Dek looked back towards the building he had just come from. He took a mental note of what it looked like on the inside, and how far away it was from the gate to the Wolf Kingdom. After all, you never know when you'll have to make a quick exit the next time you come somewhere...But at this point, Dek made sure to stay close to Corina, for fear of losing himself in the vast kingdom, to never be seen again. Even now as he was being escorted, the passersby still threw him horrible looks and snarled at him. He shook himself off. As if she was reading his thoughts, Corina grabbed hold of Dek's hand.

"This is the barrack quarters, where each of the common soldiers dwell. I recommend you not to wander away on your own. It might be a foolish move, and by that I mean even more foolish than knocking on the wolven door as a fox" Corina said, a smile brought to her lips. Dek shrugged.

"Well it couldn't be that dangerous, I got here alright, barely a scratch on me." Dek said matter o'factly. He looked over towards a few wolven soldiers and flexed, and was recieved by a load howl of disgust, and a plate of food being thrown at him. He ducked low and moved to Corina's otherside.

"Ehheh.......so uh...you were saying?" Dek said, his voice cracking as he spoke.

While the tour continued, Dek still took his mental notes. The captain would want to know where everything was, and Dek was getting it all. But during this trek, he wondered where his final stop would be. Who were they going to meet? He decided he'd wait to find out, and held his tongue. There was also the mystery of Corina as well. Why had such a smart creature joined up with the wolves? What was her role in the kingdom? Dek was determined to find out.

"So tell me Corina...why is it that someone with your demon background has chosen to join up in this war of wars? Don't you have a family...maybe a special someone waiting back home?" Dek tried not to sound too interested in the "special someone" part, but he listened eagerly anyways.

Quincy
*bump*

C. C. Cowgirl
Corina turned and smiled. She looked him into the eyes before giving him the answer. Since she was quite devoted to her work she wanted to have him hear her clearly. She walked up to a bench and pushed him down on it. As she made sure he sat, she sat down next to him.

"You see, Dek! When I was born the feude between wolf and fox had since long been going on. As I grew up, my relatives and friends spoke a lot of the feude and the wars that was going on all over the world. I never liked fighting and I will always have it as last resort. I therefore educated myself to become a peacebringer. Best in class if I may add"

She grinned briefly before continue.

"You may be thinking I am an ally of the wolves. That is information incorrect. I am just as well an ally of the foxes! I have no papers to prove my position as a piece of paper can be both manipulated and broken. No words speak more truth than the words that come from your tongue. If my words by tongue is not enough then I have nothing to add to this war. However I wish for only peace and that is the reason you have me interfearing in these dealings. I wish for what is best to both sides."

She stopped and smiled, looking at Dek once more. He sure seemed curious of her and she kept talking about things that probably were of very little interest in him. To spare him extra details, she just told him what she suspected he wished to hear.

"I grew up with my education. I lived alone for absolute privacy and focus which pretty much meant I was leaving my family behind. I considered solving this war of higher priority than any family. Of course that also means I do not have a 'special someone' as you gently placed the words. My family understand what it is that I do and they support me fully"

She smiled at him, remaining seated. She decided they might as well take things cool for a minute. Sky had her quarters not far from here.

Quincy
After Dek had asked the question, he saw Corina's eyes spark. He knew that she had been anxious to fully explain to him what it was that she did in this kingdom. Corina turned towards Dek and flashed a bright smile. She gestured towards a small bench towards the side of the dirt road and Dek took his cue to sit down on it. She then sat to Dek's left.

She began to explain to Dek about how when she was a young girl, the long-lasting fued between fox and wolf had already started, and was talked about greatly in even her kingdom with her family. She told him that she did not like fighting, and thought of it more as a last resort. This sparked Dek's interest, as he felt the same way. He was awed by her peace-ful ways, much like he himself was in his own kingdom. The only difference was that she belonged to a kingdom of a different demon race. Seemingly reading his mind, she spoke up again.

This time she told him that she wasn't exactly aligned with the wolves, but it was merely her base of operations. She favored no race over the other, and only used her position in the kingdom to help promote peace. Dek thought that was very admirable of her.

Dek's interest peaked when she told him that she had grown up for the most part alone - focusing on her studies and kingdom history while promoting nonviolence in the Wolf Kingdom. Dek couldn't help but feel a pang of sorrow when she told him that meant she had spent alot of her time away from her family. Alot like Dek....except different circumstances....

But he also felt remorse when she told him that she did not in fact have a significant other. It would probably be hard for someone in her position to find a mate, as she lived in a kingdom that was very focused on their "bloodline" and "Wolf Pride."

She finished her story and smiled at Dek another bright smile. He didn't know what to say at this point, so he simply decided to smile back. They sat like this for several minutes in quiet, minus every few minutes that another wolf would walk by and shout some obscenity at Dek. Embarassed, he stood up and brushed himself off.

"Um...I would like...offer to get you some food or something at this point...but i'm pretty sure if I bought anything it would be....defiled." He said with a smile.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>