Best Die Hard Movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

colonelf40
which movie out of the 4 Die Hard movies do you like the best?

For me it has to be DH3 cause it's got a great character Zeus played Zeus and excellent British actor Jeremy Irons who plays the German terrorist!

which one is your favourite?

Solo
I like to pretend the fourth never happened. For me, it's the first.

LoneUnknown
The first Die Hard will always be the best in my eyes.

Röland
I liked DH: With a Vengeance but you can't beat the first one.

"I wanted this to be professional. Efficient. Adult. Cooperative. Not a lot to ask. Alas, your Mr. Takagi did not see it that way... So he won't be joining us for the rest of his life."

exanda kane
I just enjoy Alan Rickman's performance too much in Die Hard to care about the rest.

ragesRemorse
As fun and entertaining as 3 and 4 were, The first is quite undeniably the best of the series. the second is teh worst of the series and probably one of the worst action movies i have ever seen.

MildPossession
Still need to see the new one, but out of the other three it's obviously the first. Second was okay and didn't think much of the third at all.

=Tired Hiker=
The first, for sure.

whiterose
First one with no doubt. why else they made the sequels..
worst: the fourth installment

SnakeEyes
Just saw the fourth installment the other day, and I must say it kicked a lot of ass.

It's my second favorite Die Hard, right behind the first one.

Bicnarok
The first was the best imo. It had everthing

Impediment
Die Hard is the best, by a light year.

Alan Rickman did a brilliant job, not to mention Reggie VelJohnson as the fat cop buddy.

Shika
Live Free or Die Hard was awesome. I loved it. But nothing compares to the first one.

Count Makashi
Its a toss coin between 2 and 3 for me.

ladygrim
i absolutly loved the first die hard .. big grin i only watched it because of Alan Rickman but after watching it i love it
the others were a bit of let down.. and i have yet to watch 4

Dresta
I liked the 1st and 3rd the best, but i enjoyed them all tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.