wtf im trying 2 get xbox live

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

makerofthings
OK im trying 2 get xbox live and every time i ask some one they tell me something differnt anyway this 1 guy said i could take an ethernet chord my my 360 to my pc and it would work...went to radio shaq to buy ethernet chord and i asked the guy would this work and told him what i was doin he got a lil attitude then how r u goanna get online all smarty i was ready 2 hit him right then and then hes like u gota get a router and all that crap....any way what is the CHEAPEST way 2 go to xbox live omg ty i swear if this gets thread gets locked im killing my self laughing

Xenogears
LMAO

H. S. 6
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/connecttolive/pickconsole.htm

Thread closing in...

Violent2Dope
You gotta give Pogo the clown a blowjob.

Xenogears

lockd

makerofthings
no come on some one help me!

General G
Buy a router, that way worked for me.

And when Lana comes back she will probably close this...

Violent2Dope
I don't know how to either.big grin

Xenogears
Originally posted by makerofthings
no come on some one help me! hug

makerofthings
LANA WILL SUFFER THE UPRISEING JOIN ME FELLOW KMC TO FIGHT THE MODS WE WILL RUEL THEM SOON SOMETHING IS COMEING THAT WILL STOP THEM ALL PM ME TO SEE WHEN THAT POST IS COMEING...WHEN IT WILL HAPPEN HOW IT WILL HAPEEN AND WHY IT WILL HAPPEN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

General G
Not again...

Lana
Why don't you start out by looking for help on the Xbox site?

Or, if you can't do that and want people to do your work for you, try using the thread for Xbox Live that exists already.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.