Pluto Demoted Conspiracy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
There's a Conspiracy connected as to why pluto was demoted.
Pluto is very much tied to the human consciousnesss, It represents Death, Rebellion, and Change.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8545585184878490822

Evil Dead
it could be that........or it could be that it does not meet the requirements to be classified as a planet based on it's size and orbit.

Emperor Ashtar
Could be

J-Beowulf
Originally posted by Evil Dead
it could be that........or it could be that it does not meet the requirements to be classified as a planet based on it's size and orbit.

Lol.

NuclearWinter
In November of this year, and for the whole of 2007, all the way up to 2012, there is a very major cycle thats going to begin. And it's the coming in of the planet Pluto.

In November of this year, Pluto will be crossing Galactic Center and channeling energy from the center of the Galaxy. And that's in Late Sagitarrius.

Pluto, also known as the planet of destruction (deconstruction) and radical change, will be crossing Galactic Center and channeling that energy from the Central Sun, beginning in November of this year (2007).

Pluto is presently approximately 24 degrees of Sagittarius. When it moves into Capricorn, the sign of order and government, ect., it augurs in cataclysmic upheavals and exposure of all corruption, in order to restore harmony, and a higher way of being. Individual lives will also dramatically transform. Pluto comes to check psychic immunity and brings in a deep cleansing cycle. It is nature's psychic surgeon.

NuclearWinter
Pluto moves very slowly and therefore has a very dramatic effect on the Human Psyche and Civilizations.

As it approaches, it's going to get stronger and stronger like a dimmer turning up.

Pluto is connected with psychology. It was discovered in 1930, but it had been searched for at about 1900. Exactly the time that Sigmund Freud, the Austrian psychiatrist, and founder of psychoanalysis, started writing and releasing and publishing his works.

Pluto is very much the ruler of psychology. The word Sanity comes from the same root as the word Sanitize. Because what Pluto will do for all of us is to help Sanitize our minds from all the pollution we have been receiving.

NuclearWinter
The nature of Pluto is similar to that of the Hindu "god" Shiva. Pluto usually begins by breaking down a structure, and then creates a new one in its place. The entire of cycle of death, destruction and renovation is accompanied by tremendous powers, for Pluto is not a mild or even very subtle planetary influence. It brings decay at one level or another.

Pluto also rules the death and regeneration of the Self, as old aspects of your life pass away. Pluto does not represent death in the literal sense, instead it refers to a metaphorical death, or something that ceases to be.

NuclearWinter
Pluto rules when the Sun goes into the Winter seasonal cycle. And it's the same thing psychologically. Pluto rules what is known as the UnderWorld cycle in Alchemy or Psychology. And of course we all go through the UnderWorld cycle, whether we know about Astrology or not. It's often been called "The Dark Night of the Soul".

Carl Gustav Jung, the Swiss psychiatrist, said that, "The foundation of all mental illness is the unwillingness to experience legitimate suffering." And very soon Pluto is going to force us all to do just that. To face the deepest darkest corners of ourselves.

Cornel West once said that, "Sometimes it takes more courage to be yourself and to look at all the dark corners of yourself, than it does to fight on the battlefield."

Because we resist a certain amount of looking at the darkside, especially within ourselves, and of our unwillingness to do so, we suffer mental distress. It's our unwholesome unwillingness to do that which can cause us to become what we fear most. And the same goes for those around us.

And remember, all of us are going to have to go through this "UnderWorld" cycle, just as the Sun has to go through it's cycles of seasons. There will be no escaping it. We will all feel it's effects. The only difference is that you can decide to do it of your own free will, or you can be dragged.

The hanged man of the tarot has a smile on his lips. This symbolizes the willingless of Humanity to go through this deep cleansing cycle. After all, nobody forced Buddha to sit down in front of the tree and contemplate the meaning of Life. He chose to do it on his own free-will.

NuclearWinter
You must willingly be crucified inside yourself and die on the inside to be reborn again. It's not that suffering is good, suffering has been built into the Universe you're going to have it just like you have pleasure. Suffering is not the problem. The resistance to it is the problem. To not be able to accept it for what it is. Thats the problem.

Countries go through these great cycles. Seasons go through them, and so does the Human Psyche. And in psychological terms, Pluto represents what is known as the "Shadow Self". This is what we will all be dealing with as Pluto completes it's cycle during this next 5 years.

NuclearWinter
We will start to get close up photos of Pluto and Charon very soon. NASA's New Horizon spacecraft has been flying toward Pluto and Charon for 530 days.

Pluto and Charon are surrounded by other little moons in orbit. Here's the best ever image of Pluto and Charon snapped by the Hubble Space Telescope:

http://www.sc.eso.org/~ohainaut/nice/pluto.gif

A more recent image that shows little moonlets in orbit around Pluto and Charon:

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0602/23plutomoons/plutomoons.jpg

In Greek mythology, Pluto is the name given to Hades. And Charon is the ferryman who conveyed the dead to Hades over the river Styx.

NuclearWinter
"The Shadow is a moral problem that challenges the whole ego-personality, for no one can become conscious of the shadow without considerable moral effort."

- Carl Jung

NuclearWinter
The dark aspects of the personal psyche which threaten the ego's autonomy, and its vision of itself, are repressed. The Shadow is the sum of all that we loathe about our own selves.

This content is subconsciously projected onto others, who become external representatives of our personal Shadow Selves.

In extreme cases we also process this content through the field of other oblivious victims.

Additionally, there is the Collective Psyche and its "dark content" which is, at certain times, likewise projected.

NuclearWinter
The approach of Pluto arouses fear, paranoia, and the whole cocktail of darker toxic emotions. These effects can confuse and threaten both protagonist and antagonist.

Subsequently, individuals feel deeply insecure and as a result tend to cleave even more vehemently to the known and familiar "Saturnian" archetypes.

Bicnarok
Its not a conspiracy, it actually happened.

Theres probably loads more planets and a brown dwarf beyond pluto, and seeing as astrology is a load of crap anyway who cares.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by Bicnarok

and seeing as astrology is a load of crap anyway who cares.

Keep telling yourself that.

Spidervlad
Originally posted by NuclearWinter
The approach of Pluto arouses fear, paranoia, and the whole cocktail of darker toxic emotions. These effects can confuse and threaten both protagonist and antagonist.

Subsequently, individuals feel deeply insecure and as a result tend to cleave even more vehemently to the known and familiar "Saturnian" archetypes.

Agh, not going to be a big change for me anyway. I'm paranoid to the max -.- Sometimes I can't even fall asleep because I think every sound means a burgler broke in or something.

Bicnarok

astrology is load of crap, astrology is load of crap, astrology is load of crap, astrology is load of crap Happy Dance laughing

J-Beowulf

Astrology is a load of crap.

And Nuclear, you must have some crazy website that you just copy and paste from for any imaginable topic. You posted about 8 replies in a 2 minute timeframe, all of it obviously copy and pasted.

NuclearWinter
Originally posted by J-Beowulf

And Nuclear, you must have some crazy website that you just copy and paste from for any imaginable topic. You posted about 8 replies in a 2 minute timeframe, all of it obviously copy and pasted.

And all of it hand typed by myself.

The information learned from a specific source..of course. Studying pays off.

And no I have no website.

If you were as observative as you appear to portray yourself to be, you would have realized that all of the information I posted in here came from an older thread in this forum which I created a few weeks back. One post at a time....

Spiderman_RJ
And all of it hand typed by myself.

The information learned from a specific source..of course. Studying pays off.

And no I have no website.

If you were as observative as you appear to portray yourself to be, you would have realized that all of the information I posted in here came from an older thread in this forum which I created a few weeks back. One post at a time....

sure you did,here is where he got it from

http://www.thesoulelement.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Astrology&Number=178894&Main=178894

wich was taken from here

http://ufocasebook.conforums.com/index.cgi?board=worldwide&action=display&num=1183518123

i´m a spy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.