Joker vs The Red Skull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrinradd43
Each have one day of prep...the fight is in Providence RI

Muck101
the clown takes it

TricksterPriest
Good fight. Before CW, I would have said Joker. But seeing how Red Skull finally finished off Captain America, it's hard to say.

I'm not sure the crossover between the two of them counts, but in it, Joker's venom and Red Skull's dust of death didn't work on either of them. They were both immune to the other's poison.

norrinradd43
Is providence an advantage for Joker? lol

norrinradd43
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Good fight. Before CW, I would have said Joker. But seeing how Red Skull finally finished off Captain America, it's hard to say.

I'm not sure the crossover between the two of them counts, but in it, Joker's venom and Red Skull's dust of death didn't work on either of them. They were both immune to the other's poison. I wasnt aware they had ever faught in a crossover before...guess i learn something every day

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by norrinradd43
I wasnt aware they had ever faught in a crossover before...guess i learn something every day
It was funny as hell. It's elseworlds, so it's probably not canon. When Joker found out he was working with a Nazi, he said: "I may be a criminal lunatic, but I'm an American criminal lunatic!" laughing

norrinradd43
So do you think the Joker was admiting that Skull is more evil...just curious...I think they are about the same level of evilness...

guy222
Each have one day of prep...the fight is in Providence RI

rs

batdude123
So do you think the Joker was admiting that Skull is more evil...just curious...I think they are about the same level of evilness...

Are you kidding? Joker killed trillions when he had Mxy's powers.

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
rs

I think so too.

RS has always had impressive hand to hand feats, Joker's have gone up and down over the years.

TricksterPriest
Joker beat Batgirl (Cassie Cain) easily. no expression

batdude123
Joker beat Batgirl (Cassie Cain) easily. no expression

He also got his ass whooped like none other against Hush.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by batdude123
He also got his ass whooped like none other against Hush.

He put the pacemaker into Hush. Batman may have let Joker kill Hush, it's hard to call now.

Ra's said Joker was smarter than him, let's see Hush top that. stick out tongue

norrinradd43
Originally posted by batdude123
Are you kidding? Joker killed trillions when he had Mxy's powers. I think red skull would kill just as many if he had the IG or HOTI. ALthough redskulls universe wouldnt be as clown oriented

TricksterPriest
I think red skull would kill just as many if he had the IG or HOTI. ALthough redskulls universe wouldnt be as clown oriented

No question, Joker is much, much, crazier. Red Skull wouldn't have tried to end existence. wink

norrinradd43
no he wouldnt, try to erase existance he would like being the ruler too much and torturing cap for all of eternity.

batdude123
He put the pacemaker into Hush. Batman may have let Joker kill Hush, it's hard to call now.

Ra's said Joker was smarter than him, let's see Hush top that. stick out tongue

Joker got his ass pounded by Hush. The whole Joker/Pace Maker/Batman debacle is irrelevant at this point.

Guhl would beat the shit out of Joker too.

batdude123
I think red skull would kill just as many if he had the IG or HOTI. ALthough redskulls universe wouldnt be as clown oriented

Uh... nah.

Juntai
Joker.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I like them both.

Joker wins in prep.

Reddy wins in Hand to hand no question.

King_Mungi
It was funny as hell. It's elseworlds, so it's probably not canon. When Joker found out he was working with a Nazi, he said: "I may be a criminal lunatic, but I'm an American criminal lunatic!" laughing

Rip off of the Rocketeer

I actually have that crossover too

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Rip off of the Rocketeer

I actually have that crossover too eek!

Omg, I see it now. laughing thumb up Props Mungi, for spotting that reference. Mad props.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.