One Graham's number of Wolverines vs. FP Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endless Mike
This is interesting

Grinning Goku
Galactus.

Endless Mike
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Galactus.

Are you sure?

I mean that's a lot of Wolverines.

In fact it's so many that you would need a near infinite amount of extra universes just to fit them all.

Grinning Goku
Galan turns 'em all into pillows.

Symmetric Chaos
The universe collapses, seriously.

nvrbeenwthagirl
It would be like if billions of beez attacked one human being. after a while there would be nothing left. Even if the human had a blow torch and hair spray. Just wouldn't be able to keep up with all the knicks and cuts. Galactus would fall.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
It would be like if billions of beez attacked one human being

Billions nothing.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Billions nothing.
yeah more like an inconceivable number of beez against a human being. quintillions and quadeceptillions isn't even close.

Grinning Goku
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
yeah more like an inconceivable number of beez against a human being. quintillions and quadeceptillions isn't even close.

Is quadeceptillions an actual number. Didn't see it when I searched the net.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Is quadeceptillions an actual number. Didn't see it when I searched the net.

It sounds like it should be about 40x10^24

NiņoAraņa
i still vote Galactus....where would they fight? i mean, in space? where there's no way for walverine to attack?

there's one problem with the bees thing....bees can fly yes

Endless Mike

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Space wouldn't be big enough to fill all of them the infinite amounts of Space wouldn't fir an uninfinite amount of Wolvies? no expression

right.

and like i said, if this is a neutral battleground it'd be more like a human with napalm and a whole bunch of other gadgets against Ants...that may or may not even be able to harm the human in any way...it's not like they're going to sufficate G. no expression

King Kandy
Galactus dies... He's been beat by Earth heroes before, and we have no idea how powerful Full-Power Galactus is, when it's never been shown.

Full-Power Galactus DOESN'T EXIST! Stop spreading that falsehood.

Endless Mike

NiņoAraņa
Space isn't infinite. ah well...in Nuetral grounds, big enough to contain all the ants...erm, i mean Wolverines....

King Kandy
Galactus puts up a forcefield, and that's the end of it... Wolvie can't breach it, and he can just kill all of them from inside it.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by King Kandy
Galactus puts up a forcefield, and that's the end of it... Wolvie can't breach it, and he can just kill all of them from inside it. why can't he just extend the forcefield? and make the field acidic? or electric?

WHY DO YOU PEOPLE THINK GALACTUC WILL LOSE?! no expression

Scoobless
Galactus eats the life force from the Wolverines and gives a whole bunch of planets another few centuries of life.

smile

Endless Mike
Galactus puts up a forcefield, and that's the end of it... Wolvie can't breach it, and he can just kill all of them from inside it.

The forcefield would collapse under their weight

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Scoobless
Galactus eats the life force from the Wolverines and gives a whole bunch of planets another few centuries of life.

smile that also works smileOriginally posted by Endless Mike
The forcefield would collapse under their weight how would they get ontop of it no expression

King Kandy
The forcefield would collapse under their weight
Yeah, assuming they were all on it...

NiņoAraņa
Yeah, assuming they were all on it... i mean, how would someone even climb a forcefield...it'd be a pretty crappy FF if you could dig claws in it to climb it...ermm

Scoobless

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Scoobless
They could form a human pyramid and jump from that onto the force field.

embarrasment they'd slip on all the sweat ermm

Symmetric Chaos

King Kandy
Because the destruction of the universe would probably screw him up pretty bad.
Interdimensional teleportation ftw.

Endless Mike
Yeah, assuming they were all on it...

Because they would be overfilling the entire universe, it would be like a bubble in a multi - universe stack of needles.

King Kandy
Because they would be overfilling the entire universe, it would be like a bubble in a multi - universe stack of needles.
You're telling me that Full-Power Galactus can't make a good enough forcefield to hold itself up to that?

Endless Mike
You're telling me that Full-Power Galactus can't make a good enough forcefield to hold itself up to that?

I don't think you quite understand how large of a number we're talking about here.

There are estimated to be around 10^98 subatomic particles in the universe.

10^98 is so insignificant compared to a Graham's number that it might as well be 0.

NiņoAraņa
I don't think you quite understand how large of a number we're talking about here.

10^98 is so insignificant compared to a Graham's number that it might as well be 0. so where are they fighting? ....

King Kandy

10^98 is so insignificant compared to a Graham's number that it might as well be 0.
I don't think you understand just how good of a forcefield FP Galactus could make... And if he gave it nova heat, and time a Wolverine started to excert weight on it he'd get annihilated.

Symmetric Chaos
I don't think you understand just how good of a forcefield FP Galactus could make... And if he gave it nova heat, and time a Wolverine started to excert weight on it he'd get annihilated.

He wouldn't be exerting weight.

They'd be exerting a gravitational field more powerful than the entirety of the observable universe.

NiņoAraņa
He wouldn't be exerting weight.

They'd be exerting a gravitational field more powerful than the entirety of the observable universe. how? they aren't all together...there is space between them. no expression

i STILL want to know where they are fighting.....

Symmetric Chaos

King Kandy
Okay, at the start of the fight FP Galactus teleports to another universe, waits for them to collapse into the Black Hole, UN's them, and lives out the rest of his days comfortably.

Symmetric Chaos
Okay, at the start of the fight FP Galactus teleports to another universe, waits for them to collapse into the Black Hole, UN's them, and lives out the rest of his days comfortably.
The UN wouldn't work on adamantium. What part if unbreakable don't you get?

NiņoAraņa
The UN wouldn't work on adamantium. What part if unbreakable don't you get? i think we've all been fooled by

teh sarcasim!

anyhow..no...if they aren't a gaint mass, there'd be no way to get that much gravitational force.....

Blight
This thread makes me feel sane..

King Kandy
The UN wouldn't work on adamantium. What part if unbreakable don't you get?
OK, now I KNOW you're joking...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.