king thor vs superboy prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lionking
who wins blood lust

nvrbeenwthagirl
King Thor. SBP is a brawler with a few high energy lvl attacks. I dont' even know if the retcon punch would really mean anything to a magical being. For now king thor 9/10. I'm giving sbp 1 win becuz of the retcon punch.

lionking
magic doesn't effect SBP and ret con punched worked against black adam who is a magical being. he wudnt even need the punch he'd tear him a new one anyway

nvrbeenwthagirl
Um this is KING THOR.

llagrok
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
King Thor. SBP is a brawler with a few high energy lvl attacks. I dont' even know if the retcon punch would really mean anything to a magical being. For now king thor 9/10. I'm giving sbp 1 win becuz of the retcon punch.

Co-sign.

batdude123
What exactly did King Thor do that was more impressive than SBP?

Just curious, because he seemed to have an enormous amount of trouble making repairs to the moon... something a good GL could do easily.

KT was extremely inexperienced with the Odin Force.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by batdude123

Just curious, because he seemed to have an enormous amount of trouble making repairs to the moon... something a good GL could do easily.

KT was extremely inexperienced with the Odin Force.

Cuz he's King Thor. SBP should really even be able to get close to king thor. The old thor could BFR people so I'm guessing king thor can do that better and faster from farther away. IMO.

batdude123
Cuz he's King Thor.

Okay. Good to know. laughing out loud

Juntai
Not sure BFRing him is going to mean much. The Flashes tried that, iirc. It just prolonged the fight, because he made it back.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Okay. Good to know. laughing out loud
Well. I"m trying to show that I"m not biased. SPB i bad assed, but so many people could have done so much. Just a good bfr is all it takes. Or dimensional imprisonment. We know those work well on him.

batdude123
Originally posted by Juntai
Not sure BFRing him is going to mean much. The Flashes tried that, iirc. It just prolonged the fight, because he made it back.

True.

batdude123
Or dimensional imprisonment.

The only way that's gonna be useful is if the imprisonment is by a red sun.

Besides, because of CIS, I doubt Thor would come to that.

Blight
Isn't Rune King Thor more powerful than King Thor.

Genis Velle Killed a giant that King Thor seemed a bit afraid of with ease. I don't think Genis could take Super Boy Prime.

norrinradd43
I have a few of these Thor issues, KT was pretty much Thor with Odin's power was he not? He did some cool stuff...Mangling Perrikkus, surviving a ground zero nuclear blast, taking over earth. I never saw the fight with the Thorbuster Armor but im sure he won. I think he can take SBP

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by Blight
Isn't Rune King Thor more powerful than King Thor.

Genis Velle Killed a giant that King Thor seemed a bit afraid of with ease. I don't think Genis could take Super Boy Prime.

Ohhhh yes he could. yes

On the thread: Unless Thor got a significant speed upgrade, he's gonna get blitzed. Does SBP get his armor?

Tyrant

KT was extremely inexperienced with the Odin Force. He seemed to do it pretty easily...
Or, is there another instance?

That's how I remember it anyway.

Avalonofthewind
Well. I"m trying to show that I"m not biased. SPB i bad assed, but so many people could have done so much. Just a good bfr is all it takes. Or dimensional imprisonment. We know those work well on him.

I haven't seen enough of King Thor to make a proper judgement in this fight...however...BFR is definitely NOT the way to beat Superboy Prime.

Punched his way out of that Heaven dimension.
Punched his way out of the Phantom Zone.
Punched or flew himself out of the Speed force dimension.

And the only tacked on weakness the kid seems to have is Red Sunlight..which weakened still seems to leave the kid at least at Byrne Superman levels. I don't think the kid even weakens to human levels with Red sunlight.

Tyrant
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
And the only tacked on weakness the kid seems to have is Red Sunlight..which weakened still seems to leave the kid at least at Byrne Superman levels. I don't think the kid even weakens to human levels with Red sunlight. So, what you're saying, is that a Superman who flew through the red sun, beat a Lobo level being?
no expression

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Tyrant
So, what you're saying, is that a Superman who flew through the red sun, beat a Lobo level being?
no expression

Yup.

It's not the first time Superman has fought a high level opponent near a red sun either.

Juntai
So, what you're saying, is that a Superman who flew through the red sun, beat a Lobo level being?
no expression Remember, his heat vision was also enough energy to move a planet larger than Earth while his powers dissipated under a red sun.

Avalonofthewind
And flew back to Earth in minutes after being tossed into a red sun twice.

batdude123
Remember, his heat vision was also enough energy to move a planet larger than Earth while his powers dissipated under a red sun.

16x bigger than Earth to be exact. ermmnone

Validus
He seemed to do it pretty easily...
Or, is there another instance?

That's how I remember it anyway.
The book's narration said it take every ounce of the Odinforce to put the moon back together.

KT was a Skyfather in status only. In power, he was probably closer to Thanos than Odin.

Tyrant
I'll reread it.
Not really. When he got back his hammer, he destroyed the head of Destroyer merged with Desak, with one shot...

Also, Thor pieced the moon back together molecule by molecule, and gathered every single piece of the moon that was part of it, and imprisioned Gardener within the moon.

Remember, his heat vision was also enough energy to move a planet larger than Earth while his powers dissipated under a red sun. But... when he flew through the red sun, he was powerless for an entire year...

Juntai

But... when he flew through the red sun, he was powerless for an entire year... And stood in kryptonite!

But it was because he chose to be. Or did you read Up Up and Away?

Tyrant
And stood in kryptonite!

But it was because he chose to be. Or did you read Up Up and Away? No sir, I didn't.
I was just basing it off of him saying it in 52, and him needing saving (well, seemed that way anyway) when he jumped out of a window.

Juntai
No sir, I didn't.
I was just basing it off of him saying it in 52, and him needing saving (well, seemed that way anyway) when he jumped out of a window. Well in the OYL storylines, he got his powers back as he needed, then described how he didn't have them just because he didn't want them. And in the beginning of the "Last Son" arc, he was talking to Jor El in the fortress, and talked about how he went to live among the humans.

starlock
King thor for the win

don't shiv
Lets just say Superboy wrings Thors neck like a plump chicken.

Caps Conscience
BFR?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.