Just noticed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ultimate Hulk43
In Batman Begins there was something majorly stupid. When Bruce goes to visit Carmone Falcone after his parents' killer got killed, Falcone proceeds to tell Bruce that Joe Chill told him his father begged like a dog for him not to kill him in which Bruce got mad. The problem is that Bruce was actually there so instead of getting mad he should've acknowledged & even brought up the fact that Falcone was lying.

Btw, I noticed it a long time ago but this is the only title I could think of for this thread. big grin

sindahouse
I actually noticed that too. I think Bruce was pissed b/c his fathers name was being mocked due to a lie. Not that Im trying to justify anything. Ur right, Bruce was there so it didn't make much sense

NoFate007
Right. Chill obviously exaggerated what Thomas said, but I think the point was that Bruce was mad at the soiling of his father's name. Rumors may not always be true, but a bad rumor that is false might still ruin things, you know?

Ultimate Hulk43
Yeah, I see what you mean but I never thought of it that way. Either way, those lines should've been left out unless that was Nolan's true meaning by using those lines.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
In Batman Begins there was something majorly stupid. When Bruce goes to visit Carmone Falcone after his parents' killer got killed, Falcone proceeds to tell Bruce that Joe Chill told him his father begged like a dog for him not to kill him in which Bruce got mad. The problem is that Bruce was actually there so instead of getting mad he should've acknowledged & even brought up the fact that Falcone was lying.

Btw, I noticed it a long time ago but this is the only title I could think of for this thread. big grin

Bro he was just trying to piss Bruce off. It didnt matter wether it was true or not.

WrathfulDwarf
That is correct...but you also have to acknowledge that Falcone was insulting Thomas and you cannot blame Bruce for getting angry. I think anyone would the same if their own father was insulted in such way.

Falcone was indeed lying...but he also was insulting the image of Thomas.

Myth
I thought the line was fine for the reason that it was soiling his good name.

Ulysses
I have to agree with the others. It was more about the insult to his father than the accuracy of the remark.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.