I want to be a SUPERHERO!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vinz07
Everybody wants to be a superhero! needs power to conquer the universe...hahahaha..

Tattoo
Originally posted by vinz07
Everybody wants to be a superhero! needs power to conquer the universe...hahahaha..

Did you eat paint chips as a kid?

Storm
I want to ride my bicycle shrug

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Mywi
wtf is dis

Mišt
Originally posted by Mywi
wtf is dis

THIS IS SPARTA! mad

Mywi

Nivvy
WE R OWN ALL UR BASE! smokin'

Mywi
allyourbaseisbelongtous 13

Da Rev
Originally posted by Tattoo
Did you eat paint chips as a kid? Hahaha...Why?

Nivvy
May the schwartz be with you .

don't shiv
Mercenaries & private detectives can be super heroes depending on the case they're working on...

PITT_HAPPENS
Originally posted by Nivvy
May the schwartz be with you . laughing Spaceballs

Tattoo
Originally posted by Da Rev
Hahaha...Why?

Yay, someone who knows the reference!

Thorrin
Kids these days, only obsessed with pkmnz. 13

Röland
Originally posted by PITT_HAPPENS
laughing Spaceballs

I see your schwartz is as big as mine!

Da Rev
Yay, someone who knows the reference! Does this suit make me look fat?

No, your face does.

Tattoo
Originally posted by Da Rev
Does this suit make me look fat?

No, your face does.

Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug!

Thorrin
Lots of people go to college for seven years.
Yeah they're called doctors.

Tattoo
HOLY SCHNIKES!

Da Rev
Brothers don't shake hands, brothers hug! What about seatbelts. Well, you put the little end into the..well...you know what? If you guys don't know how to use a seatbelt, just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a Retard

Barker
That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go *Rips the roll apart* Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead, Helen. Am I right?

Da Rev
Originally posted by Barker
That's nice, you look like a Helen. Helen, we're both in sales. Let me tell you why I suck as a sales man. Let's say I go into a guy's office, let's say he's even remotely interested in buying something. Well then I get all excited. I'm like Jojo the idiot circus boy with a pretty new pet. Now the pet is my possible sale. Hello there pretty little pet, I love you. And then I stoke it, and I pet it, and I massage it. Hehe I love it, I love my little naughty pet, you're naughty. And then I take my naughty pet and I go *Rips the roll apart* Uuuuuuh. I killed it. I killed my sale. And that's when I blow it. That's when people like us have gotta forge ahead, Helen. Am I right? God, you're sick.

Barker
Uh, what my associate is trying say is... Our new brake pads are really cool. You're not even gonna believe it. Like, let's say you're driving along the road with your family.

Leo.M
Originally posted by vinz07

You can be BJ superhero. petpet

Röland
Originally posted by Barker
Uh, what my associate is trying say is... Our new brake pads are really cool. You're not even gonna believe it. Like, let's say you're driving along the road with your family.

The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy, well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser and your daughter's knocked up, I've seen it a hundred times.

Bicnarok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.